Welcome to the Brand New PokéBeach! Come On In!

Jolron

Aspiring Trainer
Wow, this is really great. Am still very new around here but I can tell how much hard work went into this, it all feels soo proffesional now with the new layout and all. Not to mention all the amazing events seem really awesome! Sadly i dont have that much time on my hands, but i wish i could participate in them all! :p I love Werewolf!! (though we usually call it maffia.) Nice that the site is getting more support for other parts of the franchise too now, (even though i dont follow the anime myself, im sure a lot of people do.)

So yeah i will definantly be seeing myself 'round these parts a lot more now, and i mostly just wanted to say that i really appreciate all the work you have been putting into this!

RogueChomp

Team DBT
Everyone unbanned? XENTEN CLUB LIVES!

Alright, seriously though, this update is so amazing.I love everything about it. You guys did an incredible job!

Scorched Feathers

Aspiring Trainer
It's finally here and I'm so happy it's this. The forum software is something I've gotten used to and it's so so so much more functional than MyBB. Also, I love the badge system and the layout in general. The site is easy to navigate, as well as looking good too! Chat is back, which gives me some respite, and I hope to play some IRC WW games soon! Great job on the update!

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
Wow, the forum update makes the forum look smoother, sleeker and more beautiful.

Although, I'll miss the old forum look but this new look is for the better.

PineappleTart

That one Charizard collector and YouTuber
Wow the site looks absolutely amazing, great job on all of it! :D Everything looks so smooth and it is very pleasing to the eyes!

Oreo9238

If you like music, I like you.
This. Is. Awesome.
Way more modern than the other one! I only have one issue, and it isn't huge.
so, now the code
doesn't provide a dividing line. Which means every single one of my posts where I used it just say
, which isn't too snazzy. And let me tell you, that's a lot of posts.
Is there a way to fix this?

SotS

Cycling the Stress Away
Also I forgot to mention in the post that I'll work on a mobile layout in the coming months when I get a chance to get on my feet. Right now it's only designed for desktops and probably looks really messed up on mobile devices.

Coming months, eh? :P

The layout is so diffferrrrent. Going to take a while to get accustomed. But it's nice, so congrats, indeed.

Riou

Aspiring Trainer
OMG you are so cute, please be my boyfriend haha. Also, congrats for this new project!!! I love this new website. =)

Sparticus

Aspiring Trainer
I never knew how to become a member, but now everything is so easy. I have been using Pokebeach science black and white were announced, but I never knew that you could become a member and get this involved. I am so excited with this whole new layout and how easy everything is. This website is kickass. Keep up the great work.

SaiScott95

TCG Fanboy
Really glad to see the site is back up. I was starting to miss it...

Gotta say I'm shocked by the new design. But the design looks really smooth and beautiful! Congratulations!

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
This. Is. Awesome.
Way more modern than the other one! I only have one issue, and it isn't huge.
so, now the code
doesn't provide a dividing line. Which means every single one of my posts where I used it just say
, which isn't too snazzy. And let me tell you, that's a lot of posts.
Is there a way to fix this?

Yeah, this is a known issue. Some of the tags from myBB changed during the switch (such as font size and align tags) and some do not exist currently (such as the hr tags and also tables). You can see a full list of all currently available tags here. We're still looking into the missing tags to see if we can add them, but no promises. In the meantime, you can separate out sections of a post with spacing, or images, or use font formatting to make different sections stand out.

Matthew M

Aspiring Trainer
I am always amazed at the time and effort people are willing to put in to support online communities. I love seeing how connected the world can be from a site like this. I only discovered Pokebeach in the last few years but since then it has remained the number one spot for coverage and I love coming here. Thanks for the hard work and the effort everyone put in to getting this improved site up and running. It looks amazing. Much love.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Really loving all the effort and beauty put into the revamp! Despite liking the simpler forums and website before, I think I could really get used to this. I would like to mention that one of the primary things I'm missing is the inability to see the amount of posts a member has made underneath their title. I used that information a lot to somewhat calculate their experience on PB and it helps me see if they're a newer member after the 'new' thing goes away.

strg9

Just returning
Congrats! I honestly feel like this has the potential to be the best source for anything pokemon. I've been looking for a better site than 6P to get my TCG news. I'll be subscribing come payday!

STJrMystic

Aspiring Trainer
So, the new site design is fine when it works, but it almost always doesn't, instead looking like this screenshot: http://mystic.srb2.org/pbborked.png

Javascript is enabled on all relevant domains, and even disabling NoScript entirely does not fix the problem. Dunno what's going on here, but I assume I can't be the only person having this issue.

peer

Technical Machine
Forum Head
So, the new site design is fine when it works, but it almost always doesn't, instead looking like this screenshot: http://mystic.srb2.org/pbborked.png

Javascript is enabled on all relevant domains, and even disabling NoScript entirely does not fix the problem. Dunno what's going on here, but I assume I can't be the only person having this issue.

Something something HTTPS assets not loading on the CDN. Give me a day to fix it up. <3