Weird or Crazy Dreams You've Had

ZygardeChronicles

PMD5 when
I recently had a dream that Pokémon Go came out and I was in a factory. I a Fakemon I had made up in there and a Lvl 123 Pikachu. Then some guy told me I wasn't allowed to park in the factory. Then I walked away and suddenly I was in my old bathroom. I went over to the sink and then I was playing a game. I forget what game, but it was on my DS. Then I went to my left and the dream ended. So have you guys had any weird dreams?

SkyeVictini

Seriously, calm down.
I'll be surprised if this thread doesn't explode within a week.

The strangest dream I've ever had was when I was around 8 and I went to a Toys R Us with my mom. Next thing I knew I was separated from my mom and the power went out. Then the store decided to go all Spirited Away/Alice in Wonderland on me and there were all these creatures everywhere and random stuff was floating around. I hid under a row of shopping carts and met a talking cat named Antonio and his cat mafia. They were helping me escape and get back to my mom. Then I went to another part of the store and it kinda looked like a mix between the Parthenon and an M.C Escher painting. All these monsters and toys that came to life were having a crazy party. I walked into the crowd and I think that's where it ended.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
My craziest dream was when I was very young. I was outside at night when 3 old witches began chasing me while 3 fairies were above us. I ran fast but each time I got slower and my legs felt heavier.

Most of my nightmares end when I fall into a big dark hole.

I had a repetitive nightmare (once in every year until age 9 iirc) where I am standing outside and everyone runs away to their homes, yelling "the wolfs are coming!".

Yeah, dreams are pretty messed up things.

Skyleaf2000

Resident UB Enthusiast
In my dream, my family was about to go on vacation. It was a very special vacation: you got to go on a riverboat that you designed online (in a maker that reminded me a lot of Spore.)
So, I go downstairs to leave for the vacation, but I notice a little glass figurine of Jade Curtiss* on the countertop. For whatever reason, I decided it would be a good idea to bring it along.
My family magically appeared in the boat, but apparently the design software had an error, because it was a ton smaller than it said it would be (around canoe-size.)
After crossing the turbulent (and very shallow) river, we arrived on a pebbly shore, where two olive-skinned kids, a boy and a girl, were tossing a bouncy ball back and forth. We kinda just stared at them, but then the boy said, "Don't stand still too long. I did and the sand spiders got all over me." The girl seemed very excited about this, because she started jumping around in circles, shouting, "Sand spiders! Sand spiders! Sand spiders!"
The kids lost their ball, and suddenly there were colored balls everywhere. There were also suddenly a ton of other kids there, and everyone was panicking, trying to get as many balls as they could.
I, however, did not seem interested in this chaos, and instead wandered into an old glassmaker's shop, which (later in the dream) I discovered had been the place where my Jade figurine had been made.
The rest of the dream was kind of personal (and majorly disturbing), so I'll stop here.

*You know when Tales characters invade your dreams that you're obsessed.

SkyeVictini

Seriously, calm down.
A few years ago, a grocery store that was pretty much walking distance from my house and grew up going to was closing down.

A few days before it closed, I had a dream I went in the store to be greeted by two clerks who asked me "Are you ready?" and I said "Sure." Suddenly the store was really bright and lively, I was 5 years old again and I was walking down the aisles holding the two clerks hands and looking up in awe while everyone was greeting and praising me. While all this was going on, the song Making Love Out of Nothing at All by Air Supply was playing.

Long story short, it was a beautiful tribute.

Last edited:

Otaku

The wise fool?
My dreams have become interesting because of one of my hobbies. Though I haven't actually played in a game for years, I am fond of pen & paper RPGs . If you have no clue what I am talking about, stuff like Dungeons & Dragons (except I'm not a big D&D guy, but like Magic: The Gathering for TCGs, more people recognize it than they do some others).

I've been trying to get back into playing for a while now but attempts always fall through. There is a particular system (GURPS) that I like quite a bit; though plenty of players will start describing things from the real world or particular fictional settings in game terms, GURPS is one of those systems that is actually pretty effective at it. I've been reading the rules more and more and so now... my dreams often run on GURPS. Okay, not all of them, but there are moments where in the dream, I'm operating under the rules of the game. Less the "roll three six-sided dice to determine success" angle and more the "should my character be capable of this?" direction. The character angle is also handy for those odd dreams where you simply are not "you".

Electricbluewolf

Ditto Hoarder
I always ride horses in my dreams as that's what I do in life, so often or not I'm on a horse flying through the air.

I also dream a lot about my teeth falling out as I have a thing about that.

The weirdest dream I've had was only probably a minute long. I was sitting in my living room, and my mum was crying as the telephone was on fire and a polar bear was trying to give her dieting advice.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
Definitely not the craziest dream I've ever had, but still freaking nuts.

Last night I had a dream we bought another house and moved in there. (we just moved and even though this house we got in the dream was HUGE I was not excited to move again :p) So I'm unpacking stuff into my room, when all of a sudden I notice there's, many, many rooms in the house. Also some of the walls had cubby-hole type things in them that I'm pretty sure were a portal to something. As I went into various rooms I saw there was other families living there and even people from video games and TV shows! Like, Cleveland's family from the Cleveland Show was there. As was Dick Gumshoe from the Phoenix Wright series. Also there was this weird cat that was kinda like a cyborg that kept staring at me, and for some reason it had a 1 gram silver bar attached to its forehead.

Eventually me and my dad left the house to go to a flea market. But when we got there, it was the biggest one I had ever seen and there was also an anime convention going on. Naturally I gravitated to the dealer's room and bought a ton of stuff which I stored in my pocket dimension. I went off to grab some food and saw my dad being held at gunpoint at the food place. So I just go up to the guy wielding a gun, grab him, fly into the air and drop him in the ocean. When I got back I made sure my dad was okay and then we went to another booth that was set up. I don't remember much from this part as it's close to when I woke up but there was a table with all sorts of cool stuff me and some cosplayers were looking at. Except to buy it you had to go inside a tent. The tent was about the size of a large camping tent meant for a family, but when I went inside it was the size of 4 or 5 Walmarts! I saw someone cosplaying as Pearl from Steven Universe crying her eyes out so I went up to her and asked if she was okay and she said "Oh I'm fine, I'm just being in character.". Then she ran off into the distance while singing.

That's the end of my dream, I woke up after that.

SkyeVictini

Seriously, calm down.
I sure have a lot of crazy dreams don't I? (Ok, I lied. This is the craziest one I've ever had.)

I had this one when I was in high school. I went outside and I saw that a school bus painted purple with stars and planets on it and it had rocket boosters (basically it was the Magic School Bus painted like one of Ms. Frizzle's dresses.) crashed in my front yard. The driver came out and asked for my help, saying something like "Our world is in danger! You're the chosen one!" and was talking my parents into coming with him while I stare at the bus in disbelief. I went in and was transported to another dimension which used to be a beautiful futuristic utopia, but The Armada took over, enslaved everyone and turned the dimension into a deserted wasteland. Next thing I knew, I was at a farm/shack helping two girls (one of which was a fighting prodigy) move an elephant out of the way for some reason.

Later that night, I was having dinner with them and their grandma told me the story of their land and how it was destroyed by The Armada trying to take all of their resources and that the chosen warrior would join forces with the lost prince and destroy The Armada. I was obviously confused.

The next morning, I parachuted out of a plane and landed outside what looked like a power plant. Unfortunately, I was caught and sent to the prison chambers, which were basically dirty bathroom stalls with moaning, zombie-like people chained in. I looked to my right and I saw this young, well dressed guy and he turned his head away from me in a snooty way. I was locked in one of the stalls and was knocked out by the guards.

I woke up in the luggage compartment of the bus in a daze. Something About You by Level 42 started playing. I looked down into the cockpit and I saw that same guy discussing the map with the drivers (He probably saved me while I was still out). I looked out the front window and I saw a mirage or a psychic vision of a beautiful lake and trees. I looked in awe of the beautiful scenery.

And it ended after that. I was in shock all the next day. 0_0

Last edited:

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards
I had this one dream where I kept waking up, going outside [We were camping for school], and doing things before I'd wake up again. I woke up feeling sorely confused.

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
My dreams are the reason I never need to experiment with certaint things in college. I already get a nice feeling when I rub my face against soft blankets when I wake up due to the anti anxiety meds I'm on(I have to take them or I become super jumpy with sudden sounds due to PTSD), so I pretty much already have that college experience taken care of.

Let me put it this way I have such weird dreams that the time I had one combining Code Geass, Kingdom Hearts, pokemon, and Gurren Lagann not only made sense (my glob it would make a weird and awesome movie), but had a comprehensible plot, that level of screwed up dream is TAME compared to what kind of stuff I normally dram of.

Also anyone else have dreams where you get pretty much a bajillion dollars of stuff that you want, wake up and then feel depressed because it feels like you were basically robbed of that stuff?

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf
I once dreamed that I got stabbed my an M&M's. With a katana. On ice skates.

And impaled by a Minion (Despicable Me) with a giant drill.

...And that my Game Boy Color exploded after "Articuno ate all my Pokémon... and my game."

...And the sky lighting up with cartoon imagery, with the sun turning into Satan's head.

...And me turning into a 5-headed dragon. That one was actually pretty sweet.

Those are probably my strangest ones.

EDIT: And there's this.

Last edited:

SkyeVictini

Seriously, calm down.
Also anyone else have dreams where you get pretty much a bajillion dollars of stuff that you want, wake up and then feel depressed because it feels like you were basically robbed of that stuff?

Yes! Sometimes I have vague dreams about getting a whole bunch of Pokemon or MLP merchandise I was looking for, and I wake up like, "Awww."

Another scary dream I had was a few years ago, my Pokemon White game just started over and all my save data was destroyed for no reason. I woke up almost in tears. (It didn't really happen, thank Arceus.)

A recurring dream I had when I was younger was of my dad yelling at me and hitting me for being late for Thanksgiving dinner (fyi, he would NEVER do that irl!) then my cats running away and me going into the middle of a busy road calling them.

Last edited:

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
Yes! Sometimes I have vague dreams about getting a whole bunch of Pokemon or MLP merchandise I was looking for, and I wake up like, "Awww."

Another scary dream I had was a few years ago, my Pokemon White game just started over and all my save data was destroyed for no reason. I woke up almost in tears. (It didn't really happen, thank Arceus.)

A recurring dream I had when I was younger was of my dad yelling at me and hitting me for being late for Thanksgiving dinner (fyi, he would NEVER do that irl!) then my cats running away and me going into the middle of a busy road calling them.
It's a LOT more cruel when you're poor and could only possibly afford that stuff if you worked for a year without paying for things like food.
Also, anyone else have dreams of their parents becoming sudden dill holes for no damn reason in dreams, and when you wake up it's a shock that not only would they not do the mean things they did in your dreams but comfort you? Wow, dreams are weird.

ShinyPhanpy

Aspiring Trainer
I dreamt about being nearly kidnapped in a playpark, and I have had a ton of creepy nightmares. I am not including them because I want to forget all of them, they are literally so scary to me.

SkyeVictini

Seriously, calm down.
Hey, I'm back again.

This one dream I was watching Rent and the song went:
"Five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes
It's just enough time to get the dishes done"

And another was an episode of Pokemon:
Misty was letting a Caterpie climb on her arm and she said "Aww it's so cute, just like a booger!" and Brock glanced at her and said "Excuse me?"

Both had me waking up in hysterics. XD

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
Just when I thought my dreams couldn't get any stranger or pointless, I had a dream last night that I was sitting in a small wooden chair with a trashcan next to me in a large, empty room with grey walls. There was a line of people coming to me and I was crumpling them up and throwing them in. This was the whole dream.

BibiTotoLover

Eeveelutions, Lapras + Fairy Collector
I have lots of weird dreams, but I would like to mention that I've dreamt of the world coming to an end several times. And it always happens in different ways. It's always scary and gives me a weird feeling when I wake up. Really disturbing, but I guess that subconsciously I worry about the globe a lot.

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards
One dream, my family and I were in an aquarium, and my family was trying to go through the Shark Tunnel with me [I'm terrified of Sharks. Evil creatures.], and the aquarium was filling up with water. Then the dream changed and I was in this partially flooded aquarium/splash mountain style ride, and the only other people in there were 2 people I didn't recognize [probably a mashup of features from people I know] and my crush, which was strange considering I rarely see real people in my dreams. So we climbed into boats and went through this strange aquarium maze.

A lot of my dreams involve either an aquarium or a cottage in a field in a forest that I run to with many other people and go inside, and the cottage is really big on the inside.

SkyeVictini

Seriously, calm down.
Last night, I had a dream I went to Walmart and had a job interview with Donald Trump. He was surprisingly friendly and was really impressed with me and said that they will call me on Friday with the results.