Weird or Crazy Dreams You've Had

Well, this was one of the most realistic-feeling but short dream ever.

I had today a dream were I was wandering through places and while I was walking It really felt if my teeth were slowly one for one falling out of my mouth.

When I was half awake it seemed to still happening, after I touched my mouth I could feel that my teeth were still there.

I didn't like that dream ;( , It felt so realistic

And ofcourse, when you were awake and sitting, watching the television there need to be a commercial on that said there will be a new progam called,
embarrassing teeth, ''genante tanden'' (with a picture of almost teethless people)

What a coincedence , ;(

I had a dream last night that their was a worm about a foot wide slithering up my wall, so immediately I freaked out and jumped to the place to try and catch it. So I am standing there at 2 AM staring at the wall thinking that I saw a worm then slowly realizing that the whole scenario was odd, and going back to bed.

I use to have a recurring dream about alien abductions. I watched too much sci-fi when I was in 1st, and 2nd grade.

Just had another Sun and Moon themed dream.

Was just starting the game with my Lv.5 Litten and I'm on Route 1 when suddenly I'm in a Battle Royal with 2 different trainers with Lv. 50 Pokemon and 2 Lv. 25 or so wild Pokemon...including a wild Popplio.

I guess my wishes for Sun and Moon being more difficult were granted and then some. O_O

Last edited:
last night i had a dream all the tvs at walmart broke because some kid was running around. then he ran into me and made me drop all my video games!

I've had a few weird dreams. One of the more recent ones was of all the Earthbound protagonists growing up to be rednecks while living in a very 1900s home. It was weird. I only remember Paula clearly, though. She was a redhead for some reason and was quite rude.

An older dream I had was when I was in Gr. 4. Everyone has to start paying their taxes twice per month–once to the tax people and once to Bowser for some reason. When I ended up in trouble because I couldn't pay the "medicine tax", I teamed up with a female Lakitu and tried to get Bowser back and make him stop. However, nothing productive happened, and the dream ended with... getting a Double Cheeseburger at McDonalds? Don't question it please; I won't be able to answer.

Another one I had was closer to Gr. 7, when I was trying to unlock all the characters in Super Smash Bros Melee. I had a dream where Mr. Game and Watch was in it a bunch, but I only remember three scenes from it: one where I was kicking around a tiny Mr. G&W in the air inside a sunny glass building; one where I was tied up in a wheelbarrow and being dragged to a boat dock; one where I was inside my local League and this weird lady made Mr. G&W call the police, saying "Save us... this instant..." when he got the call going. The voice was high-pitched and soft, and every time a talking Mr. Game and Watch appears in my dreams (which isn't often), his voice stays consistent. This dream is why I started liking Mr. Game and Watch so much, and why I even created Mr. Game and the RotI universe in the first place. One dream created that all.

There's a few more I've had, but they're not really worth mentioning. I just have weird dreams sometimes.

An older dream I had was when I was in Gr. 4. Everyone has to start paying their taxes twice per month–once to the tax people and once to Bowser for some reason. When I ended up in trouble because I couldn't pay the "medicine tax", I teamed up with a female Lakitu and tried to get Bowser back and make him stop. However, nothing productive happened, and the dream ended with... getting a Double Cheeseburger at McDonalds? Don't question it please; I won't be able to answer.
Well, you know those taxes! They get you Double Cheeseburgers at McDonalds!

Well, recently I had a Sun and Moon dream where I picked Popplio and it was Shiny, but the color was Neon Pink and Green. I then battled my rival who was named NMP, and they had the Night March trio (I making a NM deck currently) as their team. Then the Joltik (the first Pokémon they had) used the attack "Night March" and it 1-hit my Popplio. Then the game said "The winner is Zygarde!" and the dream ended because someone was screaming.

i had a dream where i was riding a chocolate horse and then i came across george r.r. martin and gave him a lift

The weirdest dream I have ever had that I can remember is I lived in a giant bubble and went everywhere in this bubble. I went to school in this bubble and food and drink was suctioned into the bubble for me to eat and drink. The real weird part of the dream is there was a group of people who were constantly trying to pop the bubble and I was always trying to roll away from them in the giant bubble. I must have had some late night crazy food that night before going to bed. :)

Last night, I was dreaming about that I was at work with my brothers. But I did something wrong, causing Zapdos to break out of the building. (Zapdos suddenly appeared in my dream for no reason.) Zapdos attacked me with Thunderbolt, but I dodged and escaped. Zapdos then went on a rampage and destroyed a hospital in a nearby city. I saw Zapdos attacking the hospital on tv.
I don't remember the rest.

But now is the question, why was it a Zapdos? :p

The night before last, I had a dream I was at a beautiful lake with a lot of gold cliffs surrounding it. There were a couple of people hang-gliding and chilling on their boats. I was sailing and cliff diving with my dad, funnily enough I can’t swim irl. XD

Last night I was back in my old high school and in one of the rooms there was a big oven that made McDonald's sandwiches instantly. I got to try it out before class started. The guy running the machine gave me a Big Mac and a Filet O Fish, but I asked for an Angus Third Pounder. Should also point out that the sandwiches were a lot bigger and meatier than they are irl (and had HUGE pieces of lettuce!), and the Filet O Fish had pickles on it.

last night i dreamt about meeting jontron, and he's like this totally chill normal guy and all that, so far so good...

and then he was like "been nice chatting with you, but I gotta go now" and walks away, then he turned into that funky silhouette shape in the intro complete with the chiptune song and everything

One time I was dreaming that I was playing a car racing game on the Xbox all day in my hotel room, and I kept on playing and playing and playing even when my mom told me to stop. Then when I woke up, my right thumb hurt sooooooooooo much. It still hurts right now:rolleyes:.

Last night i had this dream where i lost my way while riding my bike, wandering through some sort of distorted city
and i woke up due to some green/yellow bug getting under my shirt and biting me (in the dream mind you)

And today quess what...I lost my way while riding my bike, thank god the bug thing didn't happen ;3;

For some reason, the other night I had a dream about politicians brainwashing everyone. I was driving by a giant mall in my area, and then my dad and I got out of our car. He explained to me that politicians were brainwashing everyone and that you couldn't question things or be too loud, or else the politicians would kidnap and brainwash you, and that my mom and brother weren't around at the moment because of that. My memory skips, so the only thing I remember after that was ordering a sub a Quiznos and having to be really quiet to avoid the politicians. I don't even remember who the politicians were, though I think it included Trump somewhere in there. There was something about watching my mom and brother playing Pokémon GO in a fancy, yellow hotel while they complained about catches, I think. Pretty sure that happened before the stuff mentioned above, which makes sense in the "plot".

I'll preface my dream with some context. In my school programme I have a 100% attendance record. I've literally gone to school with a massive migraine that left me feeling like I was dying. I'm determined to maintain this 100% attendance record.

So anyways, I forget what the lead up was, but I was doin' somethin' with my friends, and I ended up getting arrested. It ended up being on false charges, and I didn't have a record or anything, but while detained, I missed a day of school. That's it. That's the dream. I woke up in a cold sweat and panicky. I'm such a nerd.

Back