Weird or Crazy Dreams You've Had

I once had a dream where I was part of a tribe of Native Americans. Apparently this tribe had Pokemon-esque people, because I Evolved into a wolf and then an eagle. :/

I remember that I had a strange dream not so long ago.

In the dream I was being attacked by somekind of dinosaur, but when it almost bite me. I was able to control the dream, So I changed my dream to a movie set and the dinoaur went away. when It was gone I awakened (I thought I was) I turned my head to the left on my pillow and saw a dark figure opening its eyes toward me and jumped at me with a scream. Suddenly I jumped awake.

(I remembered that it had black long horns, pointy teeth, black wings and white/black/red eyes.)

That day I thought about that creature. On some moment I know I looked at a mirror and saw the same figure for a split second.

Maybe I thought to much about it, but that was mean jumpscare :(

Crazy strange dream.

I actually had my very first Inception dream a few weeks ago.

It kinda connects with the past dream I had about the grocery store. I dreamed that a new store was opening there, then I woke up. Next thing I knew I was driving past the plaza where the store used to be and lo and behold, there was a massive and extremely busy Whole Foods. I thought, "Omg, my dream predicted the future!" and then I woke up for real.

I just sreamed that for some reason I REALLY needed booster packs for a tournament today, the target I went to (by me IRL) had nearly NOTHING there asides from empty tins that I had put there (they're in my room irl) and I was so desparate for pokemon packs I was willing to buy expensive $30-40 yu gi oh special box thinsg (I don't even play yu gi oh) just to get 2 packs each in them. Even dream me wondered why Konami would partner up with pokemon to have packs in those tins. And how did my family have this much money to buy this many things for a few packs?

Then I wake up to real life....*looks accross room to see 4 etbs full of meta game cards etc* "Dream me, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?! WE DO NOT NEED PACKS AND OUR TARGET ALWAYS HAS TONS OF POKEMON PACKS!!!!" *slaps the crap out of dream me, then writes this post*

Last night, I had a dream I was in high school again, but it was a different building. I was in study hall and they were having a special lecture about how to tell if someone is trying to lure you into their car and kidnap you. Afterwards, I went to lunch or gym and I'm approached by an upperclassmen cheerleader who asks me if I want to go to a party her and some friends are having off campus. At first I say yes and I follow her and her two friends to her car. In the parking lot, the light bulb went off in my head; I remember what the lecture said and I realize they're trying to kidnap me. I run the other direction back into the building and I report them to the front desk. They were arrested.

This would have been weird enough, but then a few minutes later, the exact same thing happened. I was approached not once but TWICE in a row by evil cheerleaders trying to kidnap me. I reported the second one too.

Last edited:
I am SURE this has NOTHING to do with me being uber sick. I had a dream where the spambot/scam clickbait bot on facebook known as "tatoo" had a real face book page and I couldn't tell if it was a parody of itself or other clickbait things like Clickhole (click hole is basically the onion of clickbait websites) and somehow they had a stuptillion people following them but had no description on their page to tell me if it was a parody page or not. And nothing they posted made any real sense like 2 images of a donkey made in microsoft paint with the comment "lolol" then I think I woke up. o_O

This... This is a strange one.

It took place slightly in the future and there was a war with scientists and magicians that had very recently ended. There was a sentient computer that I was best friends with. I was one of the news Magitists who was part of some sort of alliance that ended the war. I was having a deep philosophical discussion with the robot. He told me "Brenton. As a machine I know not what it means to be a mortal man like you. I was not created as you were, either. I am machine created by machine. I have what you would call... Qualms being immortal as a computer. Simply put, I wish to be human and require your assistance." So I turned the computer into a human.

He looked to be about 60 or so in age and had long white hair. His robotics-sounding voice had been cast away for a deeper tone. He then told me "I have not told you this, but now that I can move on my own, it is time. I am owned by the government and they will hunt for me and kill both of us. You must make your escape within minutes, they have been alerted that my presence no longer resides in that prison of a PC case."

The man ran off into a forest, I chased after him because I wanted more answers. As I was running after him, government agents were after me. They were shooting but I had magic at my side. This is where it gets kinda funny... :p I had no weapons so I used my magic to shoot invisible bullets and firing them by going "bang bang bang!" Unfortunately I don't remember much after that because I woke up. >.<

So this was a disturbing dream.

I dreamt that I was in my friends room and I saw a guy come in and we were cool about it. My friend was using her computer and I was on her bed using my laptop and then he pulls out a bat and kills me, like, I actually died in that dream and then I could see myself all beaten. Then, the dream restarted and the guy was about to come in, and there was a large knife on a plate next to my friend's desk so I took it and told her to get away from the door, so when he was about to come in I severed his head and it rolled under the couch. Then I decided to look for it, and one of my cats was licking it, and the head was still alive trying to bite my cat, so I was like "No, Ms. Pillow, Bad!' x3. So I shoo'd her away and then I grabbed the head and put it in a trash bag and then I went outside and threw it away and the body disappeared so I didn't have to clean up xD

The end.

O_O I think I just had the freakiest dream of all time.
Due to its major disturbing-ness, I will put it in a spoiler.
In my dream, I was myself, but I had short hair and blue eyes (for whatever reason.) I was going down the street to some place I had heard about, this building that apparently had discovered true TF magic.
So I go in, and this really tall lady greets me (I can't remember her name.) She takes me to this back room with what looks like a giant metal box for you to stand inside. I knew this was probably how people got TF'd. She told me to go inside, so I did. A few seconds later, the door of the box closed and the entire thing jerked. Then suddenly the lady grew to giant size and proceeded to eat me. I fainted of fear almost instantly.
Surprisingly, the TF started. My half-conscious self thought I was just going to die and that would be it, but dream-self had other ideas and decided rather than killing me, the inside of this lady would change me. It's disturbing for me to even be writing this...
So eventually the lady spits me out, and do you know what I was? Or better put, who I was? I was Guila. Of all things, my brain decided it would be good to make me Guila.
images

(Pic from "Seven Deadly Sins" or "Nanatsu no Taizai.")
And finally, the dream ended with the lady capturing someone else to make a Gowther for me. And I don't even support that ship!!
That dream. It was just...ugh. Why, brain, why.
I think I'm going to puke.

I just had a dream that was pretty depressing.

I got the chance to play a demo version of Pokemon Sun and Moon. At first it was awesome because a lot of previous characters made cameos like Jessie, James and Brendan and I couldn't contain my excitement. Also, it wasn't on the 3DS, it was more like virtual reality with everything going on around me. However, the graphics were a huge leap back from X/Y and OR/AS; they were still 3D but really blurry and pixelated, almost looking like a low-budget DS game from 2008. Also, the gameplay and story was really choppy and it looked like they didn't put any effort into it at all.

Then the kicker: It gets all stormy and Meowth comes along in Team Rocket's balloon and says something along the lines of "This is really somethin' considerin' it's the LAST GAME!"

Pokemon Sun and Moon were the last Pokemon games ever and they were terrible.

All I heard afterward was HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME.

Last edited:
So... Another PB dream. :p

This one was pretty short, not much going on. Instead of a website PB was a huge hangout, and there were over 100 rooms in the building. Every inch of the building was painted in beach-like colors much like the color scheme of the site. Eventually I got to this one room where I was talking with some members and then WPM came out of a door to Japan (I'm not kidding, my dreams have little to no sense of location :p) and told me him and Shining Raikou wanted me to help get food for the hangout from other countries. I don't remember much after that other then waking up really confused.

I'll post 3 dreams right now, a (Somewhat) scary one , a pretty funny one. And a cool/funny one

The scary one is. I was outside of my school for whatever reason. All of a sudden Jasper from SU was in a black van and with a gun. She was chasing me around and trying to SHOOT me. Before I woke up I was thinking "This isn't how it ends...".

moving on... the exclusively funny one I was at gamestop.I was there to get pokemon cards, but a guy there said "Rare amiibos are coming next week. I have no idea if he was right or not.

The cool/funny one is that I was in my schools library with some other people. And apparently someone from GAME FREAK came to reveal top secret info on Pokemon Z to our school alone. But all we got were coins from one of the Roaring skies theme decks

Instead of a website PokéBeach was a huge hangout, and there were over 100 rooms in the building. Every inch of the building was painted in beach-like colors much like the color scheme of the site.

That...would be awesome.

I had a dream that was just plain bizarre and a little bit scary. So I had an important meeting at 1 PM and on that same day I was working undercover at a middle school. The same middle school that Riley from Inside Out went to. I was sitting at her lunch table trying to comfort her and a whole bunch of other kids were picking on her really badly and she ran off crying loudly. It really freaked me out so I ran off too. I was in the hallway and I checked my phone and it said 12:48 PM. I was late for the meeting! I ran as fast as I could then I literally sprouted wings and flew out the window. Then I met Anna and Elsa from Frozen and they were playing with dolls of themselves. I miraculously made it to where I was supposed to be only to be greeted by my parents and the dean of my college. They were having some heated argument about my future. I ran outside trying to avoid all that chaos. And...that's all I remember.

Last edited:
The weirdest I had was I was at my old home and out of no where my brother was in the kitchen staring at me. Somehow, I opened his head and it was filled with slices fruits. Strange enough I keep having this dream.

Another profound dream from my childhood.

I was around 11 and I had a dream I was watching an episode of Pokemon in my room. Ash was in a go-kart accident that left him in a coma (note that this was long before I even heard of the Ash coma theory or even before it existed). It was really graphic and actually showed Ash in the ICU with a whole bunch of tubes and wires coming off him. Misty, Brock and Ash's Mom were all grieving over him with really sad music playing in the background. He later mananged to wake up from his coma and the rest of the episode focused on his rehab. Professor Oak was doing some kind of coughing therapy on him.

The whole time I was watching the TV absolutely horrified thinking "Is this a real episode? Is Ash gonna really die?!" while at the same time hoping my mom doesn't barge into my room catching me watching such a mature show.

Nowadays it doesn't seem that bad, but that dream scared the everloving crap out of innocent-little-kid-me up to the point that I was actually scared of anime for about a year afterward. I was a really sensitive kid. :p

Last edited:
I just had a dream where I was playing Sun and Moon and the evil team came up to my character. Then one member of the evil team uses Burst Evolution with a Swalot. It was weird.

Last night I had a dream I went to Toys R Us and I caught a Zoroark and Ampharos. It wasn't on Pokemon GO, it was actual real life. I had my Venusaur use Sleep Powder on Ampharos to catch it. Also later, I went on Pokebeach and I had 538 notifications.

My most weird dream is when I was 12 and I got swallowed alive by a girl I liked in 6th grade.... Pretty weird

I now have a new recurring dream: running into shinies and (sometimes) killing them.

Just last night I dreamt I was playing either X or Y and I ran into a shiny Kirlia. I threw a Quick Ball at it and it broke free. I was so mad I accidentally commanded my Lv. 75 Infernape or Gallade to use Beat Up and it fainted in one hit. ;_;

Another time I dreamt I ran into a shiny Clamperl in OR/AS. I think I caught that one.

Edit: Welp, it happened again. Ran into a hacked shiny Kyogre that was level 798. Only had one Poke Ball to my name.

Last edited:
Back