Wednesday, 10/24, DP3 and 4 News and Scans

I'm staying online till midnight. Lol.
Any way, I have feeling about Claydol. 40 for two, plus a power.

Hurry up!
No, just joking.
I say Pachi will be a good starter in Vire decks because she can kill tool decks early on, and then follow up with vire.

abaxter94 said:
I'm staying online till midnight. Lol.
Any way, I have feeling about Claydol. 40 for two, plus a power.

maybe a new mario integrant

Yeah, I really want to n=know Wailord but don`t rush them. I see the #1 in The pokebody. Hopefuly it has something to do with healing Wailord or retreat cost.

?man said:
Loveing Exploud!!!!! ALOT!!!!!

Oh, me too! Very Decent for a flippy card, plus high HP. I wonder if they are reprinting RC so that you can candy a Infernape to Infernape Lv.X.

Wow. I never say the update with the ton of scans but I'll just cut to the chase:

Some have really good artwork but I hate the mono-pictures. There's so many of them in the set it seems like or is it just me??

Can't wait to see the American scans so we can finally know which pokemon from the Japan set will be in America the soonest.

The translations are interesting. Gardy Lv.X is cool but I definately seeing it become broken/overused/archetype/over-hyped about. Wailord is amazing. It has x2 which is a first seeing as it's only normally the Lv.X's who have that anymore. The artwork is simply amazing. He will wash you out with a massive surf!! Pachirisu is best so far. Amazing artwork, best starter that I've seen in a while, and kills Mawile/tooldecks, if anyone uses them anymore. Can't wait for more translations(may EDIT if need-be) and thanks WPM for posting this and give thanks to Bangiras for the translations.

dmaster out.

Gardy LV.X is broken beyond the limits, Gallade will PWN with this card

thanks WPM and Bangiras for the scans and spoilers

PS- WPM, can you put if Gardy Lv.X can be put on an ex. IT would be greatly apreciated (excuse my spelling)

ok gardevoir is all powerfull
mewtwo is ok
and pachirisu is good too
And i think the new deck a gardevoir one
and also the 3 bird seems to be good hp and good damage a pokepower i want zapdos good set
a lot of colorless

Back