Wednesday, 10/24, DP3 and 4 News and Scans

Gardevior is the cheapest card ever,works well with wailord!

Edit:I ment to say that Gardevior worrks well with Gallade.

Gardevoir Lv.X is, interesting. If you use it, it makes it vital to have big HP Pokémon who won't be KO-ed easily. Teleportation is pretty good, I mean, it's a free switch. Right, I need an army of Wailords now :D
The artwork on the new cards are amazing. Jigglypuff, Gardevoir Lv.X, Wailord, Blaziken, Swampert, Sceptile, Rare Candy, and loads more. However, there are a few bad ones, like Exploud, for example, which I thought looked quite good at first, but then, after looking at it for a while, became bad.
This also ends ideas of a turn 2 Wailord deck. Unless you get a Start with an energyless attack to be knocked out on the second turn (on your first, attach to Wailmer), then Scramble. However, the chances of that are low. Even better, it has a x2 Lightning Weakness.
Can't wait to see what the other cards do.

The gardevoir lvlx could be really good, or really bad. Good, the regular gardevoir has a sniping attack, bad, well... it doesent

this is somenthing to take a very carefull tech Gallade ,gardevior ex , gardeviro normal an level x so this is going to have some thing to fear and more with gallalde first atack. mewtwo as starter in a second turn can turn your pokemons down oso it is super spedddy osos complemnts gardevior lvx gallalde for a fast run out

They reprinted Rare Candy. Who noticed that :p?

Yes.... another Darkrai.. just what we needed. AND Alternate Garchomp art. So, the Weaville's going to be in SW AND Dp4... interesting...

Love the Honchy's art. Looks like its going to beat you up :eek:. That Eevee better pretty good. Its the only legal one in the format, and Eeveelutions will rely on it.

My final rebuttle to all of this is, WHY... WHY do they need another Darkrai... WHY? <,>

Cards from Japans DP4 set are going to be in SW, not both :/ Also, it was already stated RC was going to be reprinted.... :/ again

Ghost Poke Master said:
Cards from Japans DP4 set are going to be in SW, not both :/ Also, it was already stated RC was going to be reprinted.... :/ again

I know, I'm saying that the American Weaville is going to be in Japanese Dp4.

When did it say RC was going to be reprinted??? I must have not read carefully... (Goes back to pokebeach)

EDIT: Oh.... now I found it. My bad. Thanks for correcting me, GPM.

imho gardevoir doesn't seem to be a big threat. it's a lvl x, so at most u can run 2 in the deck, and there is still a chance it gets prized, or the normal gardevoirs get prized as u can only run 3 or 2 of those... not too worried. the fact wailord has 200, an attack that does 60 and a poke body worries me. and hte person speed of mewtwo.

Ketchup and Mustard said:
My final rebuttle to all of this is, WHY... WHY do they need another Darkrai... WHY? <,>

Well if you look at Darkrai's second attack you'll notice it has Cresselia's name in it. So I'm guessing the attack reads 'If Cresselia is the defending pokemon then this attack does 100 damage instead.' Which could make it a good safeguard against Cresselia and Cresselia Lv.X

For some wild speculation I'm guessing Premier Ball lets you search your discard pile for a Pokemon Lv.X and put it in your hand. While Old Amber's Pokebody means it doesn't take damage while on the bench.

Premier Ball searches your deck... Bangiras may not be here but I know just enough to get by.

Okay, I don't but the text does say to look through your deck, and shuffle it afterward. The rest is just a kanji filled blur.

kazana said:
Premier Ball searches your deck... Bangiras may not be here but I know just enough to get by.

Okay, I don't but the text does say to look through your deck, and shuffle it afterward. The rest is just a kanji filled blur.

My first thought was you search your deck for the Lv X. But the kana for Trash (discard pile) is in the first line so I'm guessing you search your discard pile instead.

I can't wait for Secret wonders scans I have seen a few at www.go-pokemon.com and Charizard does incredible damage. If his Pokepower is used every Charizard card attack increases by 50 which means his Blast Burn does 170 instead of 120 and every other Charizard card attack increases as well too.:)

Back