Wednesday, 10/24, DP3 and 4 News and Scans

ok thank you for all hard work bangarias .

the areo dactyl is preetty goood but the expuod is more with a combine of explud ex

you know they are making cards so powerfull and very palyable exploud and gardevoir are an exageration
also if gardevoir kill one of your pokemon who take a price card you or your opponent
gardevoir very playable with his effect you chage to do damage a pokemon the come back and if you hurt a lot that pokemon you kill him with gardevoir

Ghost Poke Master said:
Ketchup and Mustard said:
Ouch... sorry to hear that WPM. Looks like they stole the spoilers, huh?

Back to the Pokemon, can Gardevoir lv.x level up from gardevoir EX even though it says "Put on to active Gardevoir"?

sorry for double post, but Draekfist asked the same question. You are not allowed to do that.

srry GPM, I wasn't aware that the question was answered

Yeah i love Gardevoir and its artwork
i love all there art work
hope that more spoilers will come!

Gardy EX is almost near broken...granted, Shoot Down can backfire if you aren't paying attention to your own Pokemon, but otherwise it is just wrong...combo this with Gallade or something and you've got something very devastating.

lol, everybody has missed the best card by far.....But that exploud does look wicked fun. :D Can't wait to have some fun with him at the pres.

abaxter94 said:
Gardygon FTW! Sandamage the bench so that you can the "shoot down" the bench.
Any way... I could see a Pachirisu starter in electrivire deck.

That wouldn't really work what would the point be?

wpm, why dont you set the scans in set order?
we know that they are set in alphabetical order and rarity, then trainers, lvl x

they are visible enough to see its rarity symbol

The Captain said:
Papi/Manny said:
lol, everybody has missed the best card by far.....But that exploud does look wicked fun. :D Can't wait to have some fun with him at the pres.

enlighten us
Naw, rather let you guys try to figure it out.

Exploud seems fun. You're assured damage and an annoying condition for just two energies! I need Aerodactyl. And Gardevoir Lv. X. Right now.

do i see a winner set [note: most of the dp1 and dp2 cards were not that good but they keep getting better!]

Seriously, if this is the best of the set...
The only things I've seen that are good so far are the fossil pokemon.

Back