Wednesday, 10/24, DP3 and 4 News and Scans

Gilead said:
kazana said:
Premier Ball searches your deck... Bangiras may not be here but I know just enough to get by.

Okay, I don't but the text does say to look through your deck, and shuffle it afterward. The rest is just a kanji filled blur.

My first thought was you search your deck for the Lv X. But the kana for Trash (discard pile) is in the first line so I'm guessing you search your discard pile instead.

But it also says after you're done looking through your deck, you shuffle it. It's the last sentence here.

wow all these cards are retardedly good
mewtwo is the fastest thing ever, areodactyl is stage one goodness what more can i say

kazana said:
But it also says after you're done looking through your deck, you shuffle it. It's the last sentence here.
Maybe you can search either your deck or your discard pile, just like Fossil Extractor and Mr. Stone's Project?

I talked with Filb about that Honchkrow Lv.X, it seems like his first attack is Faint Attack (40 to any Pokémon), because the attack name is the same as in the Japanese DS games.

I'd like to note that Bangiras is only giving me the "good" cards right now because she is rushing to translate them, so I'll post all of the rest later.

ADDED OMASTAR!

Milotic seems to be the first card in DP sets against LVL. Xs meanwhile, the first EX set there was stuff against EXs

EDIT:Oooooooo... WPM, you double posted.....big trouble....(Do I see some power-abuse here? lol)

I guess there's a ruling question already up. What happens if I attack with gardy X and milotic has 10 hp left?

It doesn`t do damage, it just knocks `em out. So yes, Milotic will die. I just want to know of 2 guys out have 10 HP left.

Pachirisu is makingup for the failure in DP1. This one is a Uber starter with it`s first attack.Cessation Users beware! Wow, Pachy+CC. Lock bodies, powers, and tools. Just needs alot of pluses to work :/

Gardygon FTW! Sandamage the bench so that you can the "shoot down" the bench.
Any way... I could see a Pachirisu starter in electrivire deck.

Wow, these are coming fast. Bangiras rules at this :D Isn`t she on Gym, too? I think she gave DP3 spoilers.... actualy, for all the sets miracle crystal(Crystal Gaurdians)-on

Back