Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Salamence

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Glistomb

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Godspeed

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
my friend got top 8 in states in masters with Drapion, and barely missed cut going 6-2 in regionals with it too. It's not that bad of a deck.

Shuppet donk is a JOKE

PokeChamp said:
I've tried every Arceus variant imaginable. Even yours. It is the worst deck in format. Too slow, too low HP, and too generic.

It's not fast, it can't lock, and the one thing it has under its belt, type trump, better suits something like an SP deck.

Also, spread Gengar is by far the worst Gengar variant available. Gengar should never be used for spread. Only for locking, sniping, and lucksacking.

So, beating a horrendous deck every time is... not really impressive lol.
amisheskimoninja said:
But that proves my point. Spread gengar is horrendous. Worse than Arceus.
PokeChamp said:
Oh, okay, I see your point. Lol. Nice.

So, yeah, then my votes goes to Spread Gengar for the worst deck in format.

COUGH

My vote will go to Machamp. It counters SP...and thats it. And even that it doesn't do good.

elekid957 said:
oh. i didn't know this was worst deck of USA...

id have to go with this deck i just saw that went 0-5

4 magmar
1 magmorter
1 magmorter X
1 heatran X (no heatran)
4 happiny
1 chancey
1 blissy
1 infernape
1 chimchar
cant remember the rest lol

=29

1 potion
1 roseannes
1 cynthias
1 pokeball
1 rare candy

=5

26 fire energy
He needs more energy!/end sarcasm

anyway... I would say Mismagius GL. It is not very good in the first place and then it is just completely countered by unown G.

I thought Absol would be good and ALMOST played it, thank god I stuck w/Luxape..
It seemed okay but it took me a while, it's really kinda inconsistent/slow for an SP deck..

Lou Cypher said:

Yes, I quoted that. The problem with that logic is that you could probably win with a squirtle swarm.

By the way, I played your gyrados list you posted a while back. I swapped a few things to make it more spiritomb resistant like regice instead of registeel and another warp point. I got creamed. Although I think it was just bad luck. One game 3 karps were prized, and another game the regice, two Karps and the azelf were prized :/

Scizor/Cherrim. Loses to everything EXCEPT for Gengar and Palkia Lock (AHHHH RAGEEEEEEEE!!!). =/

There really isn't a "worst" deck, because you could have a deck of 1 Basic, (let's use Magikarp, for example), and 59 {R} Energy cards. Wouldn't that be the worst deck? I'd say so.

@Seth- You seriously think just because gengar is T1 its good? Its played by tons of people who don't even look at matchups. If you play against a GOOD player with it, there's already a 40-60 chance you win disregarding their deck.

EspeonROX said:
There really isn't a "worst" deck, because you could have a deck of 1 Basic, (let's use Magikarp, for example), and 59 {R} Energy cards. Wouldn't that be the worst deck? I'd say so.

This is what I was just gonna post. :O

I the title should be changed to most overhyped, or biggest fail meta deck. Otherwise, it's just 59 fire energy 1 karp spam.

I'd say that Garchomp X was a big letdown. So was rampardos, and Blaziken FB.

*edit* @ Zele: It did so-so at states. Didn't you get you get elliminated at the first round of top-cut with it?

Which Garchomp,I'm assuming MD, since it didn't do anything and doesn't even help Gyara.
Garchomp C on the other hand has been epic as has Blazeray(have you looked at what's winning Cities?)
Really for me as far as percieved Meta decks go Rampy was by FAR the biggest letdown...

Rampardos wasn't a letdown for me. :'(

Salamence was overhyped IMO. It hasn't been doing that well.

Right, but that was deck that was supposed to be winning states and getting T2's and T4's and such, T8 is very good but considering the hype it got it wasn't as succesfull as it was supposed to be.
Also good point, hey wasn't everyone picking on me when I said it was slow and terribad?(reffering to Sally BTW)

WailmerMan said:
@Seth- You seriously think just because gengar is T1 its good? Its played by tons of people who don't even look at matchups. If you play against a GOOD player with it, there's already a 40-60 chance you win disregarding their deck.

Gengar is A FANTASTIC deck, and your stupid to not realize that. It is definitely tier 1, and has great match ups against various decks. Metal Gengar isn't like FANTASTIC, but its not like WDiF. There are WAY worse WDiFs. So...

Don't give it that much credit, it's more like Tier 1.5, it gets ALOT of top cuts but usually doesn't win those.
Metal Gengar is definitely not the worse but it's up there.

Back