Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Glistomb

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Godspeed

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters

jirachinick

Who's ready for Pokemon Worlds 2011!
The best decks of this year have been decided, so what are this years worst decks that became popular of 2009, like Kingdra(highly doubt it)

I had to think long and hard, and I'm goin with Absol G. It was popular until it actually came out, and it was NEVER used, and I guess the correct way to say it would be chatot g/absol g

jirachinick said:
I had to think long and hard, and I'm goin with Absol G. It was popular until it actually came out, and it was NEVER used, and I guess the correct way to say it would be chatot g/absol g
i won 4 BR's with absol G...

chatot G/asbol G was terrible however

gecko764 said:
Speed Bibarel. I don't think there is a worse deck out there.

Wrong. Bibarel/Mismagius. Seriously, Bibarel/Mismagius got more hype than Claydol EX ever did. It was supposed to be the BDIF to some, but it didn't even make an impact. There were even people who thought it was going to do well!

^ It was a fake deck. The REAL WDIF of the format has got to be either Gengar/Dusknoir, or Gengar/Machamp.

Raichus actually pretty good. Would anyone bother to build it? No. But with SP's big in the format you can take 2 prizes in one turn easily (with expert belt maybe even more) and put them in a checkmate. BTS made it so you can get a T2 raichu lv x (even attacking with MT Raichu's 1st attack). Anyway it has to be Gengar. SOOOOOOOOO overated and simple to play

WailmerMan said:
Raichus actually pretty good. Would anyone bother to build it? No. But with SP's big in the format you can take 2 prizes in one turn easily (with expert belt maybe even more) and put them in a checkmate. BTS made it so you can get a T2 raichu lv x (even attacking with MT Raichu's 1st attack). Anyway it has to be Gengar. SOOOOOOOOO overated and simple to play

Gengar is the WDiF? Are you...serious? Have you checked that tier 1 spot that has its name on it? No?

sonicyellow said:
Shuppet Donk or Machamp donk

Shuppet donk is ick but Champ is fairly decent actually. Maskill is a tier 2, not WDiF.

Also, Metal Gengar wasn't THAT bad. I mean, it just made it easier to get to fainting spell. W/ the X it has 120 HP, 140 w/ e-belt, so it compromises...but its definitely not the BEST.

Judging from my own experiences, fossils AR was somewhat hyped and good on paper but turned out to fail.

Seth1789110 said:
I agree w/ Soul Seeker. Arceus is awful.

I've found out it's a great fundeck though, for some reaseon I defeated a Gyarados with it two times o_O"

Back