Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Salamence

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Glistomb

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Godspeed

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
WDIF has to be metal gengar. I saw it get locked so badly at my league by flylock. Its not funny. At least you can attack with nidoqueen, you can't do diddly squat with metal gengar.

^^Thats why you G the Metagross. Honestly people. I know its bad, but its not THAT bad. In my list I ran 5 psychic, 3 call, 2 steel for that SPECIFIC purpose. So like I said, it compensates.

jirachinick said:
I had to think long and hard, and I'm goin with Absol G. It was popular until it actually came out, and it was NEVER used, and I guess the correct way to say it would be chatot g/absol g

My friend won 2 BRs with it and got a second. And how can it be popular when it's not released? That's a very ignorant statement.

Chatot G/Absol G was bad yeah; Absol with Honchkrow G and other stuff was good.

Anyway, the worst deck in the format is pobably anything without a strategy.

For example: 1 Chatot G 59 Fire energy. Auto lose FTW

But he could just bring up your claydol instead. You need to protect claydol MORE since it provides draw power and has less HP.

I would have teched in a 1-0-1 Fly line, like I usually do for heavy retreat decks, just for that free retreat, so flydeck is no longer an issue. So like I said. IT COMPENSATES.

This is a pointless thread. The worst deck in the format is 59 energy and one fossil. It can't win, ever. Or even attack.

I beat every spread gengar deck I played against in Cities with Arceus, so I think that means spread gengar is worse than Arceus, and therefore Arceus isn't the WDIF.

amisheskimoninja said:
This is a pointless thread. The worst deck in the format is 59 energy and one fossil. It can't win, ever. Or even attack.

I beat every spread gengar deck I played against in Cities with Arceus, so I think that means spread gengar is worse than Arceus, and therefore Arceus isn't the WDIF.

I've tried every Arceus variant imaginable. Even yours. It is the worst deck in format. Too slow, too low HP, and too generic.

It's not fast, it can't lock, and the one thing it has under its belt, type trump, better suits something like an SP deck.

Also, spread Gengar is by far the worst Gengar variant available. Gengar should never be used for spread. Only for locking, sniping, and lucksacking.

So, beating a horrendous deck every time is... not really impressive lol.

amisheskimoninja said:
But that proves my point. Spread gengar is horrendous. Worse than Arceus.

Oh, okay, I see your point. Lol. Nice.

So, yeah, then my votes goes to Spread Gengar for the worst deck in format.

Worst decks this year were Rogues. Nothing notable won so it was pretty much a metagame year.

dmaster out.

GHJamesGH said:
It was definently Dialga G LV.X/Weavile(SW)/Slaking.

Heh. Forgot about that deck. I'll second.

dmaster said:
Worst decks this year were Rogues. Nothing notable won so it was pretty much a metagame year.

dmaster out.

Raybees was a rouge. Even now it isn't a popular beedrill variant.

^uhhh gyarados much :p? that won and it was a rogue. i'd also say that most SP decks were at first a rogue, until they got popular. all decks start out as rogues before people realize their full potential.

Gyarados didn't truly start here in the States however. Raybees was a metagame counter, and I don't really consider a Rouge sticking an SP engine into a deck. :F I'm talking about something wholly original, and completely unexpected.

dmaster out.

oh. i didn't know this was worst deck of USA...

id have to go with this deck i just saw that went 0-5

4 magmar
1 magmorter
1 magmorter X
1 heatran X (no heatran)
4 happiny
1 chancey
1 blissy
1 infernape
1 chimchar
cant remember the rest lol

=29

1 potion
1 roseannes
1 cynthias
1 pokeball
1 rare candy

=5

26 fire energy

elekid957 said:
oh. i didn't know this was worst deck of USA...

It's not, but Gyarados was never the worst deck anyway, so the point is moot.

dmaster out.

I'd have to say Drapion, it wasn't really hyped but seemed okay and then it just didn't work.
Also RampChamp the most overhyped deck ever, and it wasn't even that great...

I think we should talk about a metagame deck that was bad. Since the BDIF consist of a metagame deck, why not the WDIF be a meta game deck? I stick with metal gengar. It was ok-ish but metagross is more a liability than a help.

Back