• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Want Magnezone Prime; Have Shiny Shinx, Steelix, packs, sleeves, Lv Xs, and more!

RE: Want Uxie Lv. X; Have packs, sleeves, and Lv Xs!

wonderer said:
Steelix - no RR eeveelutions, sorry. I know I've got Unleashed Onixes and Steelix non-prime. Lemme know if you're interested. Otherwise, I might have stuff from non-modified legal sets. If you're interested in those, let me know and I'll look through my box this weekend.

eevee - Ok, you're right. I glanced at ebay prices and they were misleading. I think I'm going to hang onto the exs though for now.

golden - are you interested in anything besides the unleashed packs?

80baby - I like Azelf LA, SF Gengar, HGSS Ninetails, Mothim prerelease, red gyarados, SSUs, and rare candys. Make me an offer and we'll take things from there?

Islam - would you be willing to throw in a SSU or two?

ash - probably around $7-10 each. Let me know if you're interested. From your list I like the charms (omg those are AWESOME!), raichu x and donphan prime(s).

YOUR
2x Collector
2x Communication
5x UL Packs (SEALED)
1x UL sleeves

MY
1x Ninetailes (HGSS)
1x Mothim (Pre-Release)
1x Red Gyarados
3x SSU (DP)
4x Rare Candy (HP)

Feel free to counter

Please CML for your two Fossil packs. Thanks.

I'll give ya a uxie LA or LP for X2 communication

Islam - no thanks

Javier - things I liked on your list are Donphan primes, Crobat prime, alph lithographs (both), ho-oh and lugia promos, SF machamp... Make me an offer?

80baby - On my way to a prerelease, but I'll come up with a counter for you when I get home this afternoon.

Rikko - I like the Donphan primes, Wailord ex, alph lithographs, ancient mew - make me an offer?

golden - very tempting. I wanna check and make sure my communications are where I think they are, and I'll pm you tonight. I would like the LA uxie rather than the LP - is it mint?

Islam - yeah, I'd do it for one. Pm me to confirm?

Golden - I can only find 1 of my pokemon communications. Would you do the LA uxie for a rare candy instead? Or 1 communication and 1 of something else?

wonderer said:
ace - at a glance, I like luxray gl x, but didn't see much else. Do you think we could work something out for that? If not I'll take a longer look at your list tonight.

Azelf - I think I want to hang onto packs to trade for some of my bigger wants. Anything else you liked?

Make me an offer on the Luxray and do you have Uxie X.

RE: Have Bebe's, Uxies, Sleeves, More; Need staples, base set, lv x, prerelease sleeves +

Updated!

CML for your:
2 1st ed. fossil packs
2 Triumphant Packs
6 Rising Rivals Packs

I like Magnezone Prime, Electrode Prime, Base Charizard (is it mint?), SP Radar, and Shining Raichu.

Please cml for
x1 Technical Machine TS 2 (Devoluter, LA)

Would you happen to have another one? As well as x4 Magikarp SF?

Fist - I like those Electrode Primes - would you do 3x Electrode Prime for Shiny Ponyta + Feraligatr Prime?

Dark - sorry, the collectors are gone, is there anything else you were interested in?

RCA - Yes, I believe I have a second. I have one SF Magikarp. I liked the LA Kingdras

Would you do this:

My:
x1 Kingdra LA

Your:
x2 Devoluter
x1 Magikarp SF
x1 Snowpoint Temple

If so, please pm me to finalize.

RCA - would you do:
RCA's:
x1 Kingdra LA

wonderer's:
x2 Devoluter
x1 Magikarp SF

Fist: Is there anything else you like? Or would you do an electrode prime for a feraligatr prime?

cml for

Lugia/Ho-oh Prerelease Sleeves
Entei/Suicune Prerelease Sleeves

what set is your aggron ex from

Back