• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Want Emboar, Genesect, Servine, Swadloon, Emolga, Kirlia, Garbodor LT RH Huge update of over 70 LT

fezwhy

Aspiring Trainer
1. If you have received the cards and are satisfied please leave feedback. Not doing so will result in you being put on my do not trade list
2. Cards are nm/mint unless specified
3. Lowest trade count sends first

Trades in transit
none

I have unused Pokemon[/font] card game online codes
IMG_5810.jpg

Lots of more cards to add yet.....

Have

Pokemon the card game online codes :
120 plasma freeze
166 plasma blast
43 plasma storm
176 legendary treasures
120 dark explorer
36 next destinies
26 dragons exalted
2 Victini Promo Tin Code Card
1 White Kyurem Promo Tin Code Card
1 Thundorus Promo Tin Code Card

Plasma Blast

RH
Silver bangle
Carracosta
Porygon2
Volcarona

Holo
Sigilyph
Druddigon
Tirtouga

Holo
Houndoom

Legendary Treasures

Holo
Zapdos
Sigilyph
Tornadus
Thundurus
Lucario
Genesect

misdreavus x8
ralts x7
natu x4
woobat x12
reuniclus x2
natu x8
duosion x4
gothita x4
sableye x2
solosis x2
croagunk x14
trubbish x7
toxicroak x4
gothorita x5
gothita x7 70-113
gothita x2 69
swoobat x3
rioiu x5
Gallade x5
Meloetta x2
Vulpix x9
Ninetails x4
Tepig x10
Pignite x3
Charmeleon x5
Charmander x8
Moltres x1
Oshawott x10
Dewott x5
Tympole x8
Gyarados x5
Magikarp x8
Piplup x10
Prinlup x5
Palpitoad x3
Phione x4
Seismitoad x3
Empoleon x4
Zorua x10
Gible x12
Deino x10
Zweilous x5
Altaria x3
Gabite x3
Spriritomb x2
Plusle x4
Minun x3
Emolga x5
Mincino x14
Swablu x12

Energy switch x4
Cedric Juniper x3
Druddigon x4
Bouffalant x3
Double colorless x2

RH
tangela
tangrowth
shuckle
cherubi
snivy
serperior
sewaddle (9)
leavanny
dwebble
crustle
virizion
charmander
charmeleon
ninetails
moltres
victini
tepig
pignite
reshiram
magikarp
gyrados
piplup
articuno
empoleon
phione
tympole
palpitoad
kyurem
Zapdos
plusle
minun
zekrom
Mewtwo
Natu x2
Xatu
Mismagius x2
ralts
sableye
croagunk
toxicroack
woobat
swoobat
Gothita (69)
Gothita (70)
Gothirita
Gothitelle
Duosion
Reuniclus
Meleotta
Riolu
Gallade
Stunfisk
Terrakion
Landorus
Meloetta
Zorua
Zoroark
Altaria
Gible
Hydreigon
Garchomp
Coballion
Swablu
Minccino
Cinccino
Druddigon
Tornadus
Bianca
Cedric Jumper x2
Crushing hammer
Energy switch

Radiant
Elsa trainer x6
Mew EX x2
Reshiram x3
Shaymin x2
Emolga x3
Meleotta EX x1
Meleotta (25) EX 1
Ursaring x7
teddiursa x7
piplup x6
ralts x5
kirlia x6
pikachu x5
eevee x4
anduino x7
mincino x6
Cinccino x4
Torchic x5
growlithe x5
Stunfisk x7
Purrloin x5
Gardevoir x3
Snivy x6
Servine x7
Serperior x7

Wants

Cards with unique or cool artwork. It doesn't matter the set but if I like the artwork I am definitely intersted.

Legendary Treasures (All cards must be nm or mint)

Gold Reshiram (High want)

LT Reverse holos (High want)

7/113 Servine
11/113 Swadloon
16/113 Genesect
27/113 Emboar
49/113 Emolga
60/113 Kirlia
68/113 Garbodor

Pokemon coins (Medium want)

FA Iris
FA Skyla
FA N
FA Cobalion
FA Mewtwo EX (Medium Want)
FA Juniper

Sealed plasma blast boosters or legendary treasures boosters.
Pikachu 15th anniversary damage counter set.
signed pokemon merchandise or cards.

RE: US. First time trader. I have ptcg online codes.

Approved.

~Muddy68

RE: First time trader. I have over 600 PTCGO codes available for trade!!

Hello! Which Machamp and Machoke are you looking for? I have 3 of each from Plasma Blast (well, 3 of the Holo, 1 with edge wear, only 2 non Holo), as well as 2 Sawk from the same set. Also, do you need Heatran EX Full Art? I have one of those as well, although it has a little bit of edge wear on the back. I could do all those for 23 Legendary Treasures, or 7 LT codes for everything but Heatran. Let me know; thanks!

Four Arms said:
Hello! Which Machamp and Machoke are you looking for? I have 3 of each from Plasma Blast (well, 3 of the Holo, 1 with edge wear, only 2 non Holo), as well as 2 Sawk from the same set. Also, do you need Heatran EX Full Art? I have one of those as well, although it has a little bit of edge wear on the back. I could do all those for 23 Legendary Treasures, or 7 LT codes for everything but Heatran. Let me know; thanks!

That sounds good to me. Plasma blast is exactly what I was looking for. I don't need the full art heatran.

Hey there,

Interested in these codes:

70 plasma blast
110 plasma storm
36 legendary treasures

I have a Articuno EX from Plasma Storm. If you would like you can CML for more (although it hasn't been updated for a bit haha)

LMK if we can work something out.

Thanks!

RE: WANT Legendary treasures Reverse Holos. I have over 600 PTCGO codes + others cards available for trade!!

Lots of new cards added today and many more to add yet

RE: WANT Legendary Treasures Reverse Holos. I have Lots of LT cards + over 500 PTCGO codes

Bumped 1/3

RE: WANT Legendary Treasures Reverse Holos. I have Lots of LT cards + over 500 PTCGO codes

I have the Legendary Treasures Charizard you're after. I didn't see much I was interested in except for your Radiant Collection Full Arts. Check my list for more if you need to? Let me know, thanks!

I am definitely interested in Charizard. 3 Ex's of your choice and 4 LT online codes?

fezwhy said:
I am definitely interested in Charizard. 3 Ex's of your choice and 4 LT online codes?
We're talking about the regular holofoil Charizard from the set, correct? Just want to make sure I'm not trying to trade the wrong card or foiling, hah. If I had to pick 3 EXs I'd like Shaymin EX FA, Mew EX FA, and Meloetta EX FA. Is there any chance you'd be willing to trade Crushing Hammers instead of codes? I don't really have any major use for the codes. If not the Codes are still acceptable.

Afro-G said:
fezwhy said:
We're talking about the regular holofoil Charizard from the set, correct? Just want to make sure I'm not trying to trade the wrong card or foiling, hah. If I had to pick 3 EXs I'd like Shaymin EX FA, Mew EX FA, and Meloetta EX FA. Is there any chance you'd be willing to trade Crushing Hammers instead of codes? I don't really have any major use for the codes. If not the Codes are still acceptable.

Yes just the regular holo Charizard from LT.

Shaymin EXFA,
Mew EX FA,
Meloetta EX FA
Crushing Hammers

For your Charizard

fezwhy said:
Afro-G said:

Yes just the regular holo Charizard from LT.

Shaymin EXFA,
Mew EX FA,
Meloetta EX FA
Crushing Hammers
If that works for you it works wonderfully for me. Would you like to PM me with your address to confirm the trade then?

Do you have common/uc bulk?

I don't think I have that much to offer bulk to you. What you see is mostly what I have. I do have a few more common cards to enter but that's about it. With the cost of shipping I'm not sure it would be worth it. If someone shot me a decent offer I might consider it.

I have: 17/113 Charmander
25/113 Tepig
7/113 Servine
11/113 Swadloon
37/113 Oshawott
60/113 Kirlia
57/113 Misdreavus
62/113 Croagunk
68/113 Garbodor
93/113 Rayquaza
94/113 Gible
98/113 Zweilous

I need:

Garchomp
Zekrom
Mewtwo
Gothitelle

(LT Holos)

Your:
93/113 Rayquaza
94/113 Gible
98/113 Zweilous
17/113 Charmander
25/113 Tepig

For My:
Garchomp
Zekrom
Mewtwo
Gothitelle
4 LT online codes

?

Forgot to mention they're rev holo. Yeah that zounds great.

I will pm you with trade confirmation.

Hey please check my thread....lots of cards from base to LT - not sure what you think cool artwork is but artwork can be looked up on pokebeach main page

BINX wants
P blast - palkia EX
LT
rev meloetta
Genosect
rev sableye
rev charmeleon
rev zorua
rev mincino

Binx345 said:
Hey please check my thread....lots of cards from base to LT - not sure what you think cool artwork is but artwork can be looked up on pokebeach main page

BINX wants
P blast - palkia EX
LT
rev meloetta
Genosect
rev sableye
rev charmeleon
rev zorua
rev mincino

Wow you were not kidding. Lots of cards. My top priority is LT at the moment. But I am definitely interested in your LT Charizard.

Palkia EX

For

Charizard
?

Back