Wailord-EX, Trevenant-EX, M Aggron-EX, Others from 'Primal Clash!' [11/30]

Haha that wailord! If only it could attack without being hit back for 180 by yveltal ex with muscle band.
Primal Groudon still seems 50x better as a stallmon, since it cant be hit with lasers, cant have its float stones/rocky helmets/rock guards removed by megaphones, and may or may not be able to be pushed out of the active position with lysandre/catcher/escape rope. At least Wailord is a basic though.

Im excited to hopefully be able to use Trevenant in a Fairy deck. I hope they add some more colorless attackers in more types so fairy decks can recover from being completely destroyed by the new metal cards

Pipotchi said:
Haha that wailord! If only it could attack without being hit back for 180 by yveltal ex with muscle band.
Primal Groudon still seems 50x better as a stallmon, since it cant be hit with lasers, cant have its float stones/rocky helmets/rock guards removed by megaphones, and may or may not be able to be pushed out of the active position with lysandre/catcher/escape rope

The problem is Groudon requires a turn to set up (evolving), Wailord doesn't.

Wow, these cards are extremly early! They are not even out in japan yet.. :O makes me a bit pissed of that we get our sets so much later than japan :p

Disappointed about the yellow borders on the Ancient trait cards. Nidoqueen loooks cool thought.. Wonder when they gonna make a Charizard ;)

Since the guy who sent the photos of the cards is already going through the trouble of doing it, why doesn't he send the text (or a good quality pic) as well? It it on purpose to keep the suspense up?

Wailord EX, with Aurours, and Plasma Badges and Plasma Umbreon. Make the wall even harder to take down.

I dont think the wailord will be played that much though

M Aggron-EX:
This is really good with Fliptini! In a Klinkklank deck you can wreck some serious havoc!
Mountain ring or something else which protects benches (and you mostly have a 1-off in your deck anyways).
Even if you flip tails, 20 damage is something which you can work with. ;)
You got a solid resistance but a really bad weakness. :/
I'd expect at least 2-3 decks trying to break this card and this beeing something you need to look out for.

Trevenant-EX:
Nice artwork and layout, but that's it.... The rest is just too slow and too weak to have an impact.
You might easily splash it or tech it, yeah but it's still not something I'd say hits hard enough (and fast enough).
A tad disappointing!

Wailord-EX:
I kinda lol hard at those ppl who are seeing all these 4-5 card combos with Wailord.
If just one of those cards gets done for, the whole deck is done... So get a bit realistic. ;)
Those idears are fun but won't be seen anywhere beyond fun!
The ability is good, the drawback on the attack is rediculious (sleep is the weakest special condition!)
It has some nice tankabilities but as stated it won't deal with Yveltal Ex or Gensect Ex which both snack this one hard!

Crawdaunt:
Since we got a translation earlier, I rate this too.
It's something you could think about in a rouge annoying deck, with devolution spray and such.
Attacking is useless, too pricey too weak.
Solid but nothing that blows your mind.

I'm a bit annoyed that we got pictures but won't get an transcrition so we can rate those too and see what is awaiting us in the future.
I am really hyped for this set now!

I wonder if it's possible for the leaker to tell us the full set list, either on the site or via a private message. I'm too excited, especially because Tentacool will be a Poison (TCG Psychic) type for the first time ever.

Yeah, I'm kind of excited Tentacool being purple poison too. I hope we get a Tentacruel of that same typing too. I also want to know if fighting Pangoro is going to be in this set now that they have a new fighting Pancham. I also hope that with Gardevoir EX and M. Gardevoir EX being fairy type we'll get a regular line up of fairy Gardevoir too.

As a pure collector, the Wailord-EX makes me excited. I can't really comment on how effective it will be in use, but I love seeing not-so-popular Pokemon getting EX versions (which is also why I love Emolga-EX so much). I also like Trevenant-EX, but I'm just waiting to see (and hoping it has) its full-art card. The EXs are all kind of ugly in that small format.

Pikachu6319 said:
I also hope that with Gardevoir EX and M. Gardevoir EX being fairy type we'll get a regular line up of fairy Gardevoir too.

I doubt that a Stage 2 Gardevoir will be in Primal Clash, but I guess we'll have to wait and see...

Lance_Pearson said:
They should make Mega Wailord then give him a whopping 300HP in the card game

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXQpQ7OZw0U[/video]

Seriously, that's insane!

Pikachu6319 said:
Yeah, I'm kind of excited Tentacool being purple poison too. I hope we get a Tentacruel of that same typing too. I also want to know if fighting Pangoro is going to be in this set now that they have a new fighting Pancham. I also hope that with Gardevoir EX and M. Gardevoir EX being fairy type we'll get a regular line up of fairy Gardevoir too.

Pancham cards can only be Fighting type. Similar to how we have a Dark Crawdaunt but no Dark Corfish.

NintendoAlian said:
Wailord is actually pretty good. With Blastoise, you can set it up in 2-3 turns.

yeah... you can set it up in 2-3 turns so that you can do 120 damage and put yourself to sleep

or you can set something else up in 2-3 turns that is actually good and won't require you to put five energy on the same Pokémon

maybe it could be used as a wall, but it's attack is 100% useless

Blui, I know Pancham can only be fighting type. There was a new one released in the XerneasEX/Yeltal EX thing in Japan (along with a Slurpuff and dark type Pangoro). What I was saying was that I want that new fighting Pancham and the fighting Pangoro that Japan got as a promo when they got their version of Furious Fists in our Primal Clash set.

I am hoping with this set we, FA supporters from other sets that have not gotten that treatment yet, as well as secret rares like they used to do.

So are these the only confirmed full arts in the set?

Gardevoir
Aggron
Trevenant
Wailord
Kyogre
Groudon

If there are 3 Full Art trainers, that's only 9 Full Arts, but there's apparently 14 full arts after Wailord.

^
|

My assumption is that each of the Japanese sets will feature 4 Pokemon-EX, 2 Mega Evolutions, and maybe 2 Supporters. That would explain it.

-----​

I think I just might go crazy if there isn't a new Ampharos card in the set.

omfg is probopass' attack called "reinforced nose"? that is one of the best..... things.... ever.....

darkanine87 said:
omfg is probopass' attack called "reinforced nose"? that is one of the best.... things.... ever....

I can't unsee it... and now my nose feels strange...

Back