• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Computer Search, Skyla FA / H: Tropical Beach, Shiny Rayquaza, EXs

RE: Jack Bauer's Tradeportal - W: EX & Foil / H: EX, FA, Shiny, Promo, Trop. Beach (US)

I don't need anything else besides EXs at the moment. Maybe one Sigilyph, but I value the card around 70$

RE: Jack Bauer's Tradeportal - W: EX & Foil / H: EX, FA, Shiny, Promo, Trop. Beach (US)

Can you CML for Terrakion EX FA?

From your want's I have
Raikou ex
Foil:
Tynamo #45 (DEX)
Eelektrik (NVI)
Juniper
N
Enhanced hammer

Hey man, could you CML for Registeel EX, Registeel EX FA and Terrakion EX FA please?

@The Lost Zone: i could use

x1 Darkrai EX FA

@b0bert012:

You got anything from my Wants?

Jack Bauer said:
@The Lost Zone: i could use

x1 Darkrai EX FA

@b0bert012:

You got anything from my Wants?

Only a Darkrai EX, but thats in my deck atm

So you're not going to trade this, will you?

Hey there. I've got a Raikou EX FA, a RH Juniper BW, 2 RH N (One from each set) and a RH Bianca. I'm interested in your Registeel EX FA and Terrakion EX FA. I've also got a Registeel EX DRX but I'd probably only trade it if I could use it to trade up to the Registeel EX FA.

Would you do the Raikou for the Terrakion? and if you're interested in downgrading the Registeel, I could do the Registeel and the 4 RHs for the FA Registeel.

Let me know, thanks :)

RE: Have: Shiny Rayquaza, Skyla Sleeves, Cynthia/Garchomp Sleeves, Trop. Beach (US)

i have x3 rh eels cml?
i like secret rayquaza

RE: Have: Shiny Rayquaza, Skyla Sleeves, Cynthia/Garchomp Sleeves, Trop. Beach (US)

I'm interested in your rayquaza secret rare

I can offer you:
2 x hooh ex
1x registeel ex
2 N rh

Cml for 1x Registeel-EX fa
1x Terrakion-EX fa
1x shiny rayquaza drx

jgreen said:
i have x3 rh eels cml?
i like secret rayquaza

Sorry, that's a bit too low for the Rayquaza. You want anything else for the Eels from my list?

kroatia said:
I'm interested in your rayquaza secret rare

I can offer you:
2 x hooh ex
1x registeel ex
2 N rh

Send you a PM.

Sleeping Snorlax said:
Cml for 1x Registeel-EX fa
1x Terrakion-EX fa
1x shiny rayquaza drx

The only cards I need are those:
Groudon x1
Raikou x1

You got anything else from my wants? From the 3 above, I would mostly trade Terrakion EX FA

Would you do:
My:
(ALL ENGLISH and MINT)
Regigigas EX FA
Ho oh EX
Shiny Emboar
1x Gible
1x Good Gabite
1 x Bad Gabite
1 x Thundurus FA
43 x Rotated cards from HGSS
- includes BH Darkrai Cresselia Legend, 5 rares, 11 uncommons

Your:
1 x Shiny Rayquaza (English)

If this does not work for you, can you tell me how much value would still need to be added.
Thank you

I can trade grouson for terrakion ex fa if it's mint. Lmk

I have 1 Ho-Oh EX Interested in Skyla sleeves please cml for more

GordieHoweHatTrick said:
Would you do:
My:
(ALL ENGLISH and MINT)
Regigigas EX FA
Ho oh EX
Shiny Emboar
1x Gible
1x Good Gabite
1 x Bad Gabite
1 x Thundurus FA
43 x Rotated cards from HGSS
- includes BH Darkrai Cresselia Legend, 5 rares, 11 uncommons

Your:
1 x Shiny Rayquaza (English)

If this does not work for you, can you tell me how much value would still need to be added.
Thank you

The only cards I need from those are
Regigigas EX FA - 14$
Ho oh EX - 10$
Shiny Emboar - 10$

I value the Rayquaza at 85 $.

Sleeping Snorlax said:
I can trade grouson for terrakion ex fa if it's mint. Lmk

Groudon Ex ist normal? I can't trade a FA for a normal EX. You got something else from my Wants? Staples RH?

cf11 said:
I have 1 Ho-Oh EX Interested in Skyla sleeves please cml for more

I would do:

2 Ho-Oh EX
1 Groudon EX or 1 Kyurem EX FA

Sorry I don't. And price wise groudon is worth more more than terrakion ex fa. That's the only thing I'd trade for it.

Thank you for the quick response but I think we differ in the value of Shiny Rayquaza a little bit. I go by ebay value and most of the ones I have seen are going for around $45-55. If we can work something out around this price range please let me know.

Thank you

Jack Bauer said:
The only cards I need from those are
Regigigas EX FA - 14$
Ho oh EX - 10$
Shiny Emboar - 10$

I value the Rayquaza at 85 $.

Groudon Ex ist normal? I can't trade a FA for a normal EX. You got something else from my Wants? Staples RH?

I would do:

2 Ho-Oh EX
1 Groudon EX or 1 Kyurem EX FA
no way thanks for the offer though

Back