• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Vulpix Yolk's Trade Thread. Looking for bulk Trainers.

RE: Vulpix Yolk's Trade Thread. Looking for Offers! Actually updated!

hey interested in your FA EX's. i have base-gym 2 in english and japanese. lmk if you're interested.

Okay, so apparently my list didn't actually update when I bumped it. So, actual bump now, list is up to date! For a more detailed list, check the youtube video link found at the top of the thread.

@ theliercat: All gone. Sorry. Check updated list.

@Binx345: ;)

@Chief Zavala: PMed. That pic. Unf.

@ Barayas: Didn't see anything, sorry.

See my thread please for
FA xerneas EX
shiny rare candy

@ 1Pokemon_Master: Do you have any old Reverse Holo tournament legal cards? Rainbow Energy, Switch, Energy Switch, Rare Candy, Holo Energy, etc...?

@Binx345: Didn't see anything :(

@theliercat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeKdgxqvlLI

Okay theliercat and Vulpix Yolk, let's stay on topic here.

Vulpix Yolk said:
@ 1Pokemon_Master: Do you have any old Reverse Holo tournament legal cards? Rainbow Energy, Switch, Energy Switch, Rare Candy, Holo Energy, etc...?

@Binx345: Didn't see anything :(

@theliercat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeKdgxqvlLI

hey i have a few holo energy, but only 3-4. not sure if that's enough to get what i'd like. i have some regular non-holo rainbow energy and switch cards too. lmk if you're interested.

edit: hey i have 1 power keepers fighting, 1 power keepers water, and 1 emerald lightening energy, all reverse holo. the two power keepers have edge wear on the back of the cards and the emerald energy has an indentation on the card, near the lightening image. lmk if you're interested.

Hey man, I know I'm posting again quite soon. But I found all my older cards. I noticed you're looking for a 50HP Vulpix from Base which I have. Binder Pic I can get a closer shot of it if you like.

Here's a rough shot of my binder with old cards. I also have a near complete Base Set 2 only missing two cards. So, let me know if you see anything man. Base Set 2, Base Set, Neo Destiny, Fossil Cards

Would you mind CML for Yveltal EX FA, Chandelure EX, and your FA Junipers?

Can you CML for your Yveltal Exs? I have tons unlisted as well, so if you need something in particular don't hesitate to let me know. Thanks!

Would you do:

Your:
Yveltal EX FA

My:
Shiny Empoleon

Binx wants
English FA xerneas ex
Japanese shiny shinx
Japanese electivire SP LV X

Binx has
ND arcanine R 12
many others listed on my thread

@ 1Pokemon_Master: I'll think I'll pass, thanks though.

@ Barayas: Pretty sure that the Vulpix is in my haves, not wants. Regardless, didn't see anything.

@ exdarkrai01: Didn't see much.

@ Suikun: Any chance I could get the FA Darkrai EX?

@ Freezerbern: No thanks.

@ Binx345: Didn't see anything, sorry man.

Yea, possibly. Is there anything else that interests you? You do have quite a few of my wants if you wanted to do a bigger trade. Lmk.

Suikun said:
Yea, possibly. Is there anything else that interests you? You do have quite a few of my wants if you wanted to do a bigger trade. Lmk.

Not really, just the Darkrai.

Hey I am interested in landorus ex. I have a playset of team plasma ball and professor juniper. I also have 7 pokemon catcher. Let me know.

CML for landy ex (Fa or RA), entei ex, shiny terrakion, FA battle reporter, and 1 empoleon.
I'm not trading my landy ex though, but I do have some holos and t/s/s that you want.
Main wants are entei, empoleon, and landy.

I have at least one of all the trainers you want except Rare candy, Lysandre, Roller Skates, Frozen city
Pyroar FLF
Check my list for more

I want
Venusaur EX FA
Xerneas EX FA
Yveltal EX FA
Lugia EX FA
Black kyurem EX Black Ballista
Lugia EX PLS
Cobalion EX

@ TexasCharizard: If I remember correctly you need a trade thread.

@Elbow: I'm interested in the following + whatever amount of listed trainer staples you're willing to part with.

Gold Max Potion
Gold Dusknoir
Aromatisse
Pyroar
Yveltal (xy)

Go ahead and make me an offer, I'll counter offer afterwards.

@ Wigglytuff: Interested in all the cards you listed as well as your Gold Garbodor and Call of Legends Fire Energy (depending on how high you value it and if it is player rewards or not). Go ahead and shoot me an offer, preferably including as many trainer staples as you're willing to part with.

@ Everyone monitoring this thread: I prefer it when people make first offer in general, but if you're really at a loss I can throw an offer out there.

Back