Wi-Fi Trades Vivillon Form Exchange Thread

Folks have PM'ing me for Vivillon and sorry been away. I am back now.

@Akwila
Though I wish I could have my Thread linked to my name on the list. So people could see what I have available and what I am looking for. Also to see what I am catching (if any) at the moment. I am more likely to give away scatterbugs of a region I am currently catching then to give away stuff I have limited supply of.

So not sure if something like that can be done.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-coco-trade-box-vivillon-trader-and-more-off-now

[Edited after 2 trades]

I finally got all the pattern ! Thanks you :D

I still have natural access to the Meadow form.
I can trade you a Vivillon vs anything you want, just to get different IDs for the lottery.

PM me if you're interested.

I have 2 extra elegant that I can trade someone and my home one is Polar. I am currently trying to collect them all....Darn you Pokemon!

Hello can you put me down for polar I also have an extra 2 elegant.
I would like to be mailed before anyone adds me so that I can make sure to add them as well.
My friend code is : 1118-1474-0089
My Names Lala

I have River and 5 Elegant to trade.

I'm looking for:
Archipelago
Jungle
Meadow
Monsoon
Ocean
Sandstorm
Sun

Squinish said:
Folks have PM'ing me for Vivillon and sorry been away. I am back now.

@Akwila
Though I wish I could have my Thread linked to my name on the list. So people could see what I have available and what I am looking for. Also to see what I am catching (if any) at the moment. I am more likely to give away scatterbugs of a region I am currently catching then to give away stuff I have limited supply of.

So not sure if something like that can be done.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-coco-trade-box-vivillon-trader-and-more-off-now

Updated for you darling!

Hi guys, I'm pretty new. I've only just started collecting Vivillon forms, at the moment I have:

The garden one naturally appears in my game, so I am happy to catch a tonne of Scatterbugs and train them up to trade, I'm also happy to breed any that I have to trade (I'm assuming that works?!)

If any one can help me, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure I have some thing I can trade :)

I'm looking for the Sandstorm and Ocean Vivillons. My region has the River pattern. I also have a Garden form and a few elegant ones too. I also have about 300 other Pokemon as i'm trying to complete the pokedex. Please PM me if you have either of the two patterns and want to help me out :)

I have Great Plains Vivillon as my region,
I do have ONE extra Marine form. I am looking for Ocean and Icy Snow Vivillons. I you want to trade please PM me

Hi I'm trying to complete a second set for my friend now ( Mine's complete :D ), and I'm still lacking of 6 patterns namely

-Sun
-Icysnow
-Sandstorm
-Savanna
-Garden
-Marine

I have jungles as native. Though I won't mind trading it for any patterns (except elegants sorry), it would be appreciated if you could give me those on my want list.

Thanks. ;D

Hello, I'm looking for Sandstorm Pattern, please, someone can be trade me one (or a Scatterbug who's evolve in Sandstorm Vivillon) ?
I have a lot of others patterns to trade : Icy Snow, Monsoon, Meadow, Polar, High Plains, Continental, Savanna, River, Garden, Tundra, Marine, Elegant, Modern. I can make eggs and trade many pokemons from Y game, and also have some pokemon from X. I refuse to trade some legendaries Pokemon.
Thanks !

My friend code is : 1246 9699 5897, please, tell me yours in private message if you want trade !

Hello, I am looking to make another competitive vivillon. I have already made modern and elegant ones off of random trades on the GTS. Now I am looking for some more specific.

What I have:

Polar vivillon
High Plains Vivillon
Modern Vivillon as a native.

What I would like: (this is rather specific so bear with me)

Preferred type(s): Sun, Monsoon (Any other types will do fine as well, even if you have a Polar or High Plains with these
Ability: Compound Eyes
Nature: Timid
IV's: At least perfect Speed and HP with relatively superior potential.

PM me on these forums if you are up for a trade.

*Update: I have a Monsoon as well that I will trade for what I need.

Hello. So, my game has Modern Vivillon (as though we need any more of those *sheds tear*).

I currently have an extra Garden (nicknamed, not by me), High Plains and Elegant Vivillon.

I still need the following patterns: Meadow, Tundra, Icy Snow, Archipelago, Sandstorm, Monsoon, Sun, and Jungle.

Hi People,
I'm new here looking to exchange Vivillon or scatterbugs to complete my collection:
My Default is Polar, and i play mostly in pokemon Y, but i have access to a bunch of the other forms in the Americas using my X version.

UPDATED:
The Last Form i need is: Monsoon

My recent acquisitions:

Continental [update - obtained one]
River [update - obtained one]
Garden [update - obtained one]
Meadow [update - obtained one]
Tundra [update - obtained one]
Elegant [update - obtained one]

I can give any of these forms in exchange:
Polar
Sandstorm
Ocean
Marine
Archipelago
Modern
Savanna
Sun
High Plains
Jungle
Icy Snow

Send me a message if you are interested in trading.

Hello all! I'm looking for Icysnow and Sandstorm.

What I have:
Garden (nicknamed Randoulph, not by me)
Archipelgo
Savanna
Polar
Tundra
Marine
Meadow

And I have a female Elegant with their Hidden Ability of Friend Guard that I could breed from on request - my native pattern is Modern. Message if you're interested in trading! :)

Updated.

As always, if you guys would like link placed on the OP with your own trade threads or profiles linked, let me know!

Hi everyone, I too am on the hunt for the various Vivillon patterns. My region has the Polar pattern.

What I need are:
Icy Snow
Jungle
Garden
Archipelago
Monsoon
Ocean
Meadow
River
Sandstone
and Tundra

Right now I have extras of
Modern
Elegant
and of course Polar

My friend code is 0877-1255-5383 so if you have extra of any one of those patterns then please get back to me! Thanks.

Hello there. I'm a new member who also wants to get a box full of different vivillons.

My personal vivillon is Icy Snow.

I would be really happy to get another ones, too. If you are interested of my Icy Snow, pm me!
I don't mind having an extra ones of some vivillon, you can give me same as I already have. But of course I would be more happy to get new ones.

Especially I would like to have these:
Monsoon
Tundra
Sandstorm
Sun

Other ones I need:
Archipelago
Meadow
Modern
River

I have High Plains Vivillons in my region and one spare Archipelago Vivillon.
I am looking for mainly Sun pattern Vivillons. If you have some pm me so we can set up a trade :p

Back