Wi-Fi Trades Vivillon Form Exchange Thread

Ok I am online for about 4 hours or so. I am currently catching SUN scatterbug.

Here is also what I have.

Haves:
--- Vivillon -- If the name is listed below. I still have it.
Jungle Vivillon - only 1 Left
Sandstorm Vivillon - Only 2 Left
Archipelago Vivillon - Only 2 Left
Ocean Vivillon - Only 5 available
Polar Vivillon - Only 5 Left
Tundra Vivillon - Only 1 Left
Continental Vivillon - Only 1 Left
Icy Snow Vivillon - Only 3 Left
Sun Scatterbug - Catching Now!

Wants:
Meadow - Female with Compound Eyes and Modest nature. Name her Fluttershy.
Tundra - Female with Compound Eyes and Modest Nature. Named her Frega.
Monsoon - Female with Compound Eyes and Modest Nature. Name her Tear Song. (Willing to trade 3 Viv of your choice, Torchic(mega), Squirtle(Mega) or Bulbasour(Mega) to first Person that can meet my request for Monsoon. After that I am willing to trade for regular Monsoon.

So post what your looking for and what you got to trade. :D

Looking for:
Sun, ocean, sandstorm

Can offer:
Meadow 1
Polar unlimited
Modern 4
Tundra 1
Marine 2
Elegant 3
High plains 3
Continental 1

My FC is 2165-6155-6000

Ok out for the night. If you miss out on my Sun catching. I will have some saved up. Just PM an offer. Happy Hunting to all. :D

hi everyone!

I've collected all but Monsoon, and have come here hoping to find the final one for my collection! :)

I can trade with Elegant, High Plains, Garden, Modern, Polar or Tundra! Pokerus included if interested.

So, anyone got any Monsoon? :D

Hi everyone, I'm totally new to the forum so please forgive me if I do something wrong. I can get High Plains Vivillon, sorry, I know it's not that rare. I need everything except High Plains, Elegant, Marine and Modern. The thing is though, I know how to put in friend codes but I have no clue how to activate a trade beyond that. I rarely, rarely ever trade and I only have one friend as it is. Today was the first day I even tried to use the GTS. My 3DS and I live a very solitary life together. So please let me know if anyone is willing to trade for High Plains and give me instructions on how to do it. :) Thanks!

@Squinish: Do you still need the nameless adamant / compound / female I caught for you two days ago? (Continental was one letter too long for the nickname and you surely don't want an incomplete name). I still would love to get that Snowflake - and a Sunbeam would rock, too ^^

@ShimmeringIce: I had the same issue, but bacon at forums gave me an instruction for dummies. ^^

at the 3DS friend code thingy:
- you add the friendcode of the participant
- the participant adds your friendcode

at Pokemon X/Y:
- go to the Player Trade System
- hit the blue round ball for activating internet inside Pokemon at the top right corner
- when you both are simultaneously online, a new face in your Pokemon friendslist spawns
- click the head, chose trade - and the other person gets a request
- when they accept: Happy trading ^^

ferrers405 said:
2-d said:
Don´t worry. I´m so happy for get another vivillon =)

Hi you still need a Savanna? i can get you for anything, i have a lot...

Just add me if you need - FC: 1547-5513-4647.

Thank you so much. I already have one, but my boyfriend is looking for one for him. Is it okay? Thank you =)

My FC is: 4313 0134 3366

Squinish said:
Ok I am online for about 4 hours or so. I am currently catching SUN scatterbug.

Here is also what I have.

Haves:
--- Vivillon -- If the name is listed below. I still have it.
Jungle Vivillon - only 1 Left
Sandstorm Vivillon - Only 2 Left
Archipelago Vivillon - Only 2 Left
Ocean Vivillon - Only 5 available
Polar Vivillon - Only 5 Left
Tundra Vivillon - Only 1 Left
Continental Vivillon - Only 1 Left
Icy Snow Vivillon - Only 3 Left
Sun Scatterbug - Catching Now!

Wants:
Meadow - Female with Compound Eyes and Modest nature. Name her Fluttershy.
Tundra - Female with Compound Eyes and Modest Nature. Named her Frega.
Monsoon - Female with Compound Eyes and Modest Nature. Name her Tear Song. (Willing to trade 3 Viv of your choice, Torchic(mega), Squirtle(Mega) or Bulbasour(Mega) to first Person that can meet my request for Monsoon. After that I am willing to trade for regular Monsoon.

So post what your looking for and what you got to trade. :D

I don´t have the meadow or tundra that you want, but I can spred you pokerus, I don´t know what else I can offer to you =/ I´m looking for an icysnow.

My FC is right above.

I'm looking for a female Sandstorm-Vivillon (female collector ). I trade other forms of Vivillons. Also I can trade these Pattern:

Meadow~
Polar~
Tundra~
Continental~
Garden~
Elegant~
Modern~
Marine~
High Plains~
River~
Monsoon~
Savanna~
and Sun Pattern:)

I'd always trade one of the listed Vivillon forms except the monsoon pattern for an icy snow or ocean pattern.
I trade the monsoon pattern Vivillon only for the Sandstorm^^

Ninox said:
@ShimmeringIce: I had the same issue, but bacon at forums gave me an instruction for dummies. ^^

at the 3DS friend code thingy:
- you add the friendcode of the participant
- the participant adds your friendcode

at Pokemon X/Y:
- go to the Player Trade System
- hit the blue round ball for activating internet inside Pokemon at the top right corner
- when you both are simultaneously online, a new face in your Pokemon friendslist spawns
- click the head, chose trade - and the other person gets a request
- when they accept: Happy trading ^^

Thanks for the instructions! :)

Hello everyone, I am looking for
-Sandstorm
-Jungle
-Archipelago
-Sun

I have spare of:
Polar Scatterbug

If anyone has any please PM me! Thank you

ShimmeringIce said:
Hi everyone, I'm totally new to the forum so please forgive me if I do something wrong. I can get High Plains Vivillon, sorry, I know it's not that rare. I need everything except High Plains, Elegant, Marine and Modern. The thing is though, I know how to put in friend codes but I have no clue how to activate a trade beyond that. I rarely, rarely ever trade and I only have one friend as it is. Today was the first day I even tried to use the GTS. My 3DS and I live a very solitary life together. So please let me know if anyone is willing to trade for High Plains and give me instructions on how to do it. :) Thanks!

I have a spare Polar and Garden if you need either just PM me. :)

Alexa88 said:
I'm looking for a female Sandstorm-Vivillon (female collector ). I trade other forms of Vivillons. Also I can trade these Pattern:

Meadow~
Polar~
Tundra~
Continental~
Garden~
Elegant~
Modern~
Marine~
High Plains~
River~
Monsoon~
Savanna~

I'd always trade one of the listed Vivillon forms except the monsoon pattern for an icy snow or ocean pattern.

I am in need of Monsoon. How many do you have? I have Sandstorm, Icy Snow and Ocean. I know you said only sandstorm for the Monsoon. The question I have is do you have more then 1 Monsoon? If so I am really looking for as many as I can get to give away at League.

I have a Monsoon for trade as well if your interested.

Squinish said:
Alexa88 said:

Meadow~
Polar~
Tundra~
Continental~
Garden~
Elegant~
Modern~
Marine~
High Plains~
River~
Monsoon~
Savanna~

I am in need of Monsoon. How many do you have? I have Sandstorm, Icy Snow and Ocean. I know you said only sandstorm for the Monsoon. The question I have is do you have more then 1 Monsoon? If so I am really looking for as many as I can get to give away at League.

11Little-Fox said:
I have a Monsoon for trade as well if your interested.

Squinish said:

Sure what one you need?

Updated my signature =3

I need the Monsoon, Tundra, and River variants.

I have a few spares now that may be of interest.
x4 Sun
x4 Ocean
x4 Archipelago
x4 Icy Snow
x4 Sandstorm
x4 Elegant
x2 Polar
x2 Continental
x1 Modern
x1 High Plains

Squinish said:
Alexa88 said:

Meadow~
Polar~
Tundra~
Continental~
Garden~
Elegant~
Modern~
Marine~
High Plains~
River~
Monsoon~
Savanna~

I have only one Monsoon ^^~

Alexa88 said:
Squinish said:

I have only one Monsoon ^^~

That will do. What one do you need and do I already have your FC? So hard to remember some times with all the trades. :D

From now on you should only post in this thread if you are not yet on the list for the Vivillon you offer (or if you wish to be removed). To discuss a trade you can join the PokéBeach X / Y Chat Room or send the person that has the Vivillon you're looking for a private message/profile comment. You can also contact them on their MyPlayer Thread! This will make it much easier to find people that have the Vivillon you're looking for.

Back