Wi-Fi Trades Vivillon Form Exchange Thread

RE: Vivillon Trade Emporium

PlatinaKoki said:
tchaten said:
Are people offering up rare ones really getting a Legendary Bird or Legendary X or Y? Are folks that desperate for the complete set? Or are those offers just sitting there with no one willing to trade for what they are asking for.

Those are most likely seeing if anyone would be dumb enough to do such a thing.

With the 5000 or so already on the GTS the chances of you getting a free Xerneas or Yvetl are extremely low...even IF people are that desperate. It's just silly.
Helpful little tip though. Go into options before you start searching and don't include people looking for special pokemon. All the Xerneas and Yvetls just vanish. Sadly this takes almost all the non-elegants/moderns with it x_x.

Hello all. I am looking for the following patterns:

Archipelago
Icy Snow
Jungle
Meadow
Monsoon
Ocean
Sandstorm
Savannah
Sun
Tundra

I can offer these patterns in return:

High Plains
Elegant
River
Garden
Marine

Please PM me if interested, or if willing to help.
Thank you!

PlatinaKoki said:
Just as a notice: the Elegant pattern is the most common on the GTS.

Also, I'm looking for Savannah, Jungle, Ocean, Sun, Monsoon, Tundra, Archipelago, and Sandstorm.

I have your Archipelago. :D

Squinish said:
PlatinaKoki said:

Also, I'm looking for Savannah, Jungle, Ocean, Sun, Monsoon, Tundra, Archipelago, and Sandstorm.

Turning on connection now.

PlatinaKoki said:
Squinish said:

Give me about 15 minutes to transfer them over to my main game. I will send trade request to Jason. :D

dugtriotriotrio said:
I have Meadow, Elegant, Tundra, and High Plains. looking for Arch, Monsoon, Sandstorm, Ocean, Jungle, Sun!

2208 5766 9331

Are you Meadow or Tundra Region?

Squinish said:
PlatinaKoki said:

Give me about 15 minutes to transfer them over to my main game. I will send trade request to Jason. :D

dugtriotriotrio said:
I have Meadow, Elegant, Tundra, and High Plains. looking for Arch, Monsoon, Sandstorm, Ocean, Jungle, Sun!

2208 5766 9331

Kk

I'm looking for Sandstorm, Sun, and Archipelago.

I have Ocean and I have extras of Garden, Marine, Meadow, and Modern.

Squinish said:
PlatinaKoki said:

Hey, do you have any extra Archipelagos or Jungles? I can trade a Haunter or X exclusives?

PlatinaKoki said:
Squinish said:

Kk

Ok finishing up transfer will send you trade request shortly. :D

@ Platina - Did it go through. My connection died in middle. I got the Kadabra, but want to make sure you got your Scatterbug.

PlatinaKoki said:
Squinish said:
@ Platina - Did it go through. My connection died in middle. I got the Kadabra, but want to make sure you got your Scatterbug.

Nope. I still have my Kadabra.
Well seems I got a duplicate. Sno prob. I am on the game that is in Achipelago region. Let me finish this fight and send you a scatterbug. Just send any old random thing.

Squinish said:
PlatinaKoki said:
Nope. I still have my Kadabra.
Well seems I got a duplicate. Sno prob. I am on the game that is in Achipelago region. Let me finish this fight and send you a scatterbug. Just send any old random thing.

Mind doing me a favor and release that first one? Kinda irks me you get two Pokemon, even if I send you the derpest Bidoof around.

PlatinaKoki said:
Squinish said:

Mind doing me a favor and release that first one? Kinda irks me you get two Pokemon, even if I send you the derpest Bidoof around.

? I will keep the Kadabra and the pokemon you send me now on this game will be deleted when I reset the game. If that is what you mean. I only got one Kadabra.

Squinish said:
PlatinaKoki said:

? I will keep the Kadabra and the pokemon you send me now on this game will be deleted when I reset the game. If that is what you mean. I only got one Kadabra.

Oh.

Ok.... one more time.

PlatinaKoki said:
Squinish said:

Oh.

Lv up and let me know it is an the right one. That one did not get named properly. If not let me know. Going to hope on my other game and lv up all the scatterbugs I have to make sure what I still have in stock.

Heads up to Vivi collectors. I will be evolving all my current Vivi from other Regions to see what I have available for trades.

I have:
Jungle
Sandstorm
Achepilago
1- Sun

Will be going to get Ocean soon.

First dibs goes to anyone who can provide me the following Vivi as specified.

Meadow - Female with Compound Eyes and Modest nature. Name her Fluttershy.
Tundra - Female with Compound Eyes and Modest Nature. Named her Frega.
Polar - Female with Compound Eye and Modest Nature. Name her Snowdrop.
Monsoon - Female with Compound Eyes and Modest Nature. Name her Tear Song. (Willing to trade 3 Viv of your choice, Torchic(mega), Squirtle(Mega) or Bulbasour(Mega) to anyone that can meet my request for Monsoon.

After that have to think about any specific pokemon I need.

Back