Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Not at all...

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShineVini

Shiny Legends Collector
RE: Vini's Trades - Updated Trophy Case - Lots of Events - Fellow traders linking

legendhunter32 said:
Sure It's alright, but if you ever get some time I will still take it.
Sure will! :]

Joeypals!! said:
Missed you again! PM me times you can trade.
Mainly this weekend and Friday afternoon. I'll let you know.

PokexLuv

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Vini's Trades - Updated Trophy Case - Lots of Events - Fellow traders linking

i can give you a lvl. 100 charizard for your a snorunt.

The Flaming Ho-oh

^Gen 5 Ho-oh FTW!

Hey, heres the latios I was talking about on the shiny clan, I was wondering if youd like to trade for it, its a COMPETETIVE shiny latios :D

whats it worth 2 u?

here it is:
Spr_4d_381_s.png

Timid @Soul Dew

IVs:28/10/30/26/30/31

Hes a great competetive shiny latios with a TIMID nature, it dosnt get much better than this.

EDIT:Oh, this is also really special because its my first legendary RNG :D

ShineVini

Shiny Legends Collector

PokexLuv said:
i can give you a lvl. 100 charizard for your a snorunt.
Not interested, thank you.

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
Hey, heres the latios I was talking about on the shiny clan, I was wondering if youd like to trade for it, its a COMPETETIVE shiny latios :D

whats it worth 2 u?

here it is:
Spr_4d_381_s.png

Timid @Soul Dew

IVs:28/10/30/26/30/31

Hes a great competetive shiny latios with a TIMID nature, it dosnt get much better than this.

EDIT:Oh, this is also really special because its my first legendary RNG :D
I try to avoid trading for RNG'ed Pokemon whenever I can, so I'll pass on it.

About my pending trades: I'll be free from this afternoon until Saturday. I'll do my best to complete my trades during this period.

Joeypals!!

Do you loooooves me? <3

4 day BUMP for Vini!

Boddy

Was once Boddy903

Do you have the Pikachu's from the Yellow Forest Pokewalker Route?

eminentfate

Up, Up, & Away

I'm interested in your shiny Milotic. Trade for my shiny Shelgon, or Machamp?

rockinpikachu

"grrr" That's my grrrr face

hey I'm back! This time there's no rush so take your time!
Pokémon to EV Train: Flareon
Ev Spread Wanted: 252 attack, 252 speed, and 4 HP
Notes: Just keep the hidden power on Him (it's grass) because the rest of his movepool is from TM's!
You might still have my code but if not it's in my sig
PM me when your ready!

Joeypals!!

Do you loooooves me? <3

Vini, are we trading soon?

ShineVini

Shiny Legends Collector

I think I can trade later today; I'll come online if possible.

Joeypals!!

Do you loooooves me? <3

OK, PM me when.
EDIT: As my edit two pages ago said, the Shiny Latios and Crobat (clone them please!) in exchange from Saikyou Dragonite and Jeremy Tauros. So you do not forget.

ShineVini

Shiny Legends Collector

Shop is open again.

Champloo

RNG Expert
RE: Vini's Trades - Revived (again)

Hey bro I didn't find anything I wanted, so just comment back on my thread with what Pokemon you want so you can EV train it and send me back an EV trained version of it :)

ShineVini

Shiny Legends Collector
RE: Vini's Trades - Revived (again)

Sure thing, I replied at your thread Champloo. :]

UPDATE: Added sections for Colosseum and XD Pokémon. Also added Akiyama Slaking and Red's Metagross to Japanese DS Events.

Joeypals!!

Do you loooooves me? <3
RE: Vini's Trades - Now with Colosseum & XD Events + Red's Metagross, Akiyama Slaking!!

CMT for 3 10th Anivs I do not have and 3 Colleseum Pokemon of your choice, preferrably pokemon in their final stage.

ShineVini

Shiny Legends Collector
RE: Vini's Trades - Now with Colosseum & XD Events + Red's Metagross, Akiyama Slaking!!

Shiny Articuno, Shiny Machamp, Shiny Ariados, Shiny Whismur, Shiny Dustox and Shiny Crobat. You are free to choose the 10th Aniv and Colosseum Pokemon you like, as usual. :]

Joeypals!!

Do you loooooves me? <3

10th Aniv Lati duo and Charizard with Colleseum tiger trio please!

ShineVini

Shiny Legends Collector

Okay, I can do that.

Joeypals!!

Do you loooooves me? <3

With my pokemon being cloned, when may we trade?

ShineVini

Shiny Legends Collector

Tomorrow, if you dont mind... I just got home and Im very, very tired (it took me 1 hour and a half to get home).

Status
Not open for further replies.