Votes: 22 81.5%
  • It was alright.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Not at all...

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Vini's Trades - Updated Trophy Case - Lots of Events - Fellow traders linking

Well, I was thinking of trading It to you after the tourney so u can add to your trophy vase since you've been a good friend and a big help ;)

RE: Vini's Trades - Updated Trophy Case - Lots of Events - Fellow traders linking

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
Well, I was thinking of trading It to you after the tourney so u can add to your trophy vase since you've been a good friend and a big help ;)

Lol ok then, but if you can keep an UT copy for, I'd prefer. I like to EV Pokes myself. If you cant, its fine.

I can and plan to keep uts so of course u can have one, and I understand your eving concern, I feel the same way

tomorrow i can trade the lekid

sharingandac said:
tomorrow i can trade the lekid

That's ok. =]

Also thanks TFH. :]

Rotom-Cut said:
I want:

• Larvitar with Dark Pulse, Dragon Dance, Rock Slide Nature: Jolly
  • Rosilia with Sleep Powder and Leaf Storm Nature: Timid
  • Snorunt with Weather Ball and Spikes Timid
  • That Spiritomb don't want to list all moves. Naive Currently unavaiable, sorry
  • Hippottas with Slack off. Impish Currently unavaiable, sorry
- Rotom-Cut
Your Larvitar, Roselia and Snorunt are ready, with the request natures and moves, except for Larvitar, who has Earthquake instead of Dark Pulse.
Jolly Larvitar - Leer, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Dragon Dance
Timid Roselia - Toxic, Giga Drain, Sleep Powder, Leaf Storm
Timd Snorunt - Leer, Powder Snow, Weather Ball, Spikes

Tell me when you can trade.

@sharingandac: When can you trade?

Can I please have a male Roselia (Spikes) with decent IV's in SpAtk and Speed? This would help me a lot in my breeding also.

I'll trade you the Tyranitar i Bred and EVd, so you can put it in your trophy case (Or if it isn't good enough, don't put it on thread) :p

PMJfan001 said:
Can I please have a male Roselia (Spikes) with decent IV's in SpAtk and Speed? This would help me a lot in my breeding also.

I'll trade you the Tyranitar i Bred and EVd, so you can put it in your trophy case (Or if it isn't good enough, don't put it on thread) :p

Sorry PMJ, I have stopped breeding Pokemon for now so I can focus on EV'ing Pokemon for the Shiny Clan tournament. Rotom-Cut's was the last request I accepted, sorry.

Holy cow, I've returned again! Let's see here... CMT for the Daisuke pokemon (Yes, I am actually interested in the Starly in Bidoof, what are the odds?) or 2-3 pokemon in the Jeremy/10th Anniversary pokemon area.

Joeypals!! said:
Holy cow, I've returned again! Let's see here... CMT for the Daisuke pokemon (Yes, I am actually interested in the Starly in Bidoof, what are the odds?) or 2-3 pokemon in the Jeremy/10th Anniversary pokemon area.
I liked Shiny Enigma Stone Latios and Shiny Crobat. As usual, I can clone as needed.

Oh my god, people appreciate the pokemon I got from an event in less than 20 tries! Sure! For those, I would like Saikyou Dragonite and Jeremy Tauros if you do not mind. Tell me when you want to trade so I can fish out the pokemon from my PC. Water is overrunning my boxes!

Joeypals!! said:
Oh my god, people appreciate the pokemon I got from an event in less than 20 tries! Sure! For those, I would like Saikyou Dragonite and Jeremy Tauros if you do not mind. Tell me when you want to trade so I can fish out the pokemon from my PC. Water is overrunning my boxes!

Sure, that's great. We can trade tomorrow, ok?

We can trade now if you want.

Can I have an Impish Hippopotas with Slack Off please?

from breeding service can i have the adamant larvitar with Dragon Dance, Stone Edge and Earthquake
AND adamant phanphy with Earthquake, Stealth Rock and Ice Shard
i'll give you 2 heart scales

The guy will start distributing the RED Metagross tomorrow! (Wednesday.)

I'll let you know when I get it.

Can I have the Riolu and hippopotas from your breeding center, both adamant.
I would also like you to EV the Riolu
Pokémon to EV Train: Riolu
Ev Spread Wanted: 225 atk/ 225 speed/ 4 Hp

Hatman said:
Can I have an Impish Hippopotas with Slack Off please?

a-ham said:
from breeding service can i have the adamant larvitar with Dragon Dance, Stone Edge and Earthquake
AND adamant phanphy with Earthquake, Stealth Rock and Ice Shard
i'll give you 2 heart scales

legendhunter32 said:
Can I have the Riolu and hippopotas from your breeding center, both adamant.
I would also like you to EV the Riolu
Pokémon to EV Train: Riolu
Ev Spread Wanted: 225 atk/ 225 speed/ 4 Hp

Breeding and EV'ing services are currently un-avaiable due to classes. Sorry.

Cauterize said:
The guy will start distributing the RED Metagross tomorrow! (Wednesday.)

I'll let you know when I get it.
That's great, thanks. I can only trade on weekends now, so I beg for your patience.

Sure It's alright, but if you ever get some time I will still take it.

Missed you again! PM me times you can trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back