Votes: 22 81.5%
  • It was alright.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Not at all...

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Vini's Trades - Updated Trophy Case - Lots of Events - Fellow traders linking

a-ham said:
what were you thinking for a name?
the only problem is i have to trade it back over to oringinal game. but i can do it. it will just take longer
Oh nevermind then. No problem ^^

RE: Vini's Trades - Updated Trophy Case - Lots of Events - Fellow traders linking

thanks for trade

a-ham said:
thanks for trade

Thank you as well! If you wish to do more breeding projects for me in the future, let me know. :]

Ok, I'm on wi-fi, and I'm waiting. :)

Boddy903 said:
Ok, I'm on wi-fi, and I'm waiting. :)

Great, see you there!
EDIT: Proceeding to clone.
EDIT 2: Cloned! Going back.

Now, I'll patiently wait 'till you return. :)

Boddy903 said:
Now, I'll patiently wait 'till you return. :)

Thank you for the trade and for the free Phiones, and enjoy the Crown beasts!

Thanks so much, Shinevini! I am going to vote Yes! I'll surely trade again!!

Boddy903 said:
Thanks so much, Shinevini! I am going to vote Yes! I'll surely trade again!!

anytime just give me a good offer and i can see what i can do

Il take the last three, we can negotiate more, thanks though :)

I will now update the *** out of my thread

can i make a request for the breeding center?
i need an aipom with the egg moves pursuit and fake out.
jolly nature
technician ability

a-ham said:
can i make a request for the breeding center?
i need an aipom with the egg moves pursuit and fake out.
jolly nature
technician ability
Sorry, cant breed Aipoms.

would you be able to if i traded you an ambipom?

a-ham said:
would you be able to if i traded you an ambipom?
Not really, Im taking a break from Egg Move breeding during the Shiny Clan tourney (Ive got stuff to EV). Sorry!

thanks anyway is there anything you want for satoshi's pikachu?

do you have any Mild elekid? IDC if they have egg moves though Id prefur it

a-ham said:
thanks anyway is there anything you want for satoshi's pikachu?
Make an offer. :]

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
do you have any Mild elekid? IDC if they have egg moves though Id prefur it
Not at the moment, sorry.

damn, ok, Gues what? I just finished my first good breeding RNG, the thing is shiny and has near perfect IVs, and a good nature, I am going to use it in the tourney :)

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
darn, ok, Gues what? I just finished my first good breeding RNG, the thing is shiny and has near perfect IVs, and a good nature, I am going to use it in the tourney :)

Yea, I read it on Shiny Clan. I dont wanna be stupid, but please dont post non-trade related things here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back