• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

VictiniLover's Buylist: Blastoises, Ballista BKEXs, EX Emerald Energies...

VictiniLover

Aspiring Trainer
I am situated in Croatia, in west of Europe! (that tiny country next to Italy)
Croatia_Europe.gif

Now you can calculate shipping.

Rules:
1. All PokéBeach rules apply.
2. Paying via PayPal.
3. Let me know the condition of the cards. I prefer them Near Mint-Mint.
4. PM for any questions!

Wants:

2x Black Kyurem EX Black Ballista (PLS)

11x EX EMERALD Water Energy
103waterenergy.jpg

3x EX EMERALD Lightning Energy
104lightningenergy.jpg

Post your offers below!

RE: VictiniLover's Buylist: Keldeos, Blastoises...

Do you still need Pokémon Catcher or the other cards you wanted from me?

Sure, that's why I didn't put them in :). It will take few days for >Paypal to set up though...

No problem. Any chance you are interested in a Promo Mewtwo EX?

SoulWind said:

I will have to pass on promos, sorry.

fantasy_freak08 said:
Keldeo FA, Blastoise and Blastoise SR for $80 shipped?

Not interested in SRs, not interested in paying more for a SR, sorry. Regular ones please. How much just for a non SR Blastoise and FA Keldeo?

VictiniLover said:
SoulWind said:

fantasy_freak08 said:
Keldeo FA, Blastoise and Blastoise SR for $80 shipped?

Not interested in SR's, not interested in paying more for a SR, sorry. Regular ones please. How much just for a non SR Blastoise and FA Keldeo?

I can do $55 shipped for Blastoise holo and Keldeo EX FA

fantasy_freak08 said:
VictiniLover said:

Not interested in SR's, not interested in paying more for a SR, sorry. Regular ones please. How much just for a non SR Blastoise and FA Keldeo?

I can do $55 shipped for Blastoise holo and Keldeo EX FA

I'll pass.

Which country in Europe? And how much does it cost to ship to it?

RE: VictiniLover's Buylist: Keldeos, Blastoises, Ballista BKEXs, PC Search, Tropical Biatches, Catcher, Skylas, HydroPony...

We've confirmed our sale with the Keldeos. I can get 3 Skylas and 4 squirtles for you. I can do $1.75 for each Skyla and $0.25 for each squirtle. That'll add $6.25 to the sale. Sending you a PM now. I also have a BC47 Keldeo, I'll let it go for $2. This'll make the sale $8.25 but i'll just make it $8.

RE: VictiniLover's Buylist: Keldeos, Blastoises, Ballista BKEXs, PC Search, Tropical Biatches, Catcher, Skylas, HydroPony...

I have two Blastoise I could do for 12$ each, and I might have a BKEX depending on how much your willing to pay for it.

exdarkrai01 said:
I have two Blastoise I could do for 12$ each, and I might have a BKEX depending on how much your willing to pay for it.

$12 each is a bit too high for me... also, I'm not on a budget right now, until I gather some money. I already ordered Keldeos + some Beaches... Sorry.

i have a blastiose at 10 and 1 black kyurem ex at 15. LMK.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
i have a blastiose at 10 and 1 black kyurem ex at 15. LMK.

Not on a budget right now. If you don't sell them by then, next week I should have some money to spare.

i won't sell them by next week, i'd be willing to PM to confirm as long as you know you can get the money.

i have 1 blastoise holo BCR lmk how much is ur offer for it

thanks

Back