ORAS Version Exclusive Pokemon in Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire

woohoo962

Aspiring Trainer
I was thinking about it,and the new games have to have exclusive pokemon,right?
So heres my thoughts on exclusives.
Anorith(Omega Ruby)
Lileep(Alpha Sapphire)

Bagon(Alpha Sapphire)
Deino(Omega Ruby)

Mawile(Omega Ruby)
Sableye(Alpha Sapphire)

Pinsir/Pinsirite(Alpha Sapphire)
Heracross/Heraconite(Omega Ruby)

Kabuto(Omega Ruby)
Omanyte(Alpha Sapphire)

RE: Exclusive Pokemon in Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire

Hm, well I don't think they'll change too much from the original, aside from whatever new Pokemon are added to the game. Here's my guesses:

Seedot/Lotad
Petilil/Cottonee
Mawile/Sableye
Lunatone/Solrock
Heracross/Pinsir
Groudon/Kyogre
Latios/Latias
Ho-oh/Lugia

Those wouldn't be the only ones of course, but they can just add whatever they feel like after that.

Also, these Pokemon would be more common in one version than the other:

Minun/Plusle
Illumise/Volbeat
Zangoose/Seviper
Duskull/Shuppet

RE: Exclusive Pokemon in Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire

i think that you should get the other one(Petilil or Cottonee)in an ingame trade,kinda like Black and White.
Also,i think fossils should be exclusive like in XY.
My guesses are:
(example)
(Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire)
Anorith/Lileep
Kabuto/Omanyte
Shieldon/Cranidos
Archen/Tirtouga
Tyrunt/Amaura
Axew/Deino
Groudon/Kyogre
Raikou/Entei

More common in one than another
Cottonee/Petilil
Venipede/Sewaddle
Litwick/Gastly
Minun/Plusle
Seel/Shellder
Bunnelby/Bidoof
Scatterbug/Caterpie
Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan
Zangoose/Seviper

Minun and Plusle were never version exclusives in Ruby and Sapphire.

Anorith/Lileep
Seedot/Lotad
Mawile/Sableye
Latias/Latios
Kyogre/Groudon
Lunatone/Solrock

Why do people keep saying Anorith and Lileep should be version exclusives? IMO, it's better when you get to pick which one you want instead of having it decided for you by version choice.

Bolt the Cat said:
Why do people keep saying Anorith and Lileep should be version exclusives? IMO, it's better when you get to pick which one you want instead of having it decided for you by version choice.

I agree, but XY made the fossils version exclusives and I think DP did too.

Blob55 said:
I agree, but XY made the fossils version exclusives and I think DP did too.

DP is the only game where the fossils were version exclusives (and note I'm talking about the main pair of fossils, not the other ones, they've made some of those version exclusive in HGSS and XY). Every other game has allowed you to choose your fossil.

Groudon (Omega Ruby)
Kyogre (Alpha Sapphire)

Seriously though...

Archen (omega ruby)
Tirtouga (Alpha Sapphire)
Arcanine (Omega ruby)
Ninetales (Alpha sapphire)

Seriously only other fossils(not claw or root fossil) should be exclusives.
Cranidos(Omega Ruby)
Shieldon(Alpha Sapphire)

Klink(Omega Ruby)
Bronzor(Alpha Sapphire)

Silcoon(Omega Ruby)
Cascoon(Alpha Sapphire)

Groudon(Omega Ruby)
Kyogre(Alpha Sapphire)

Mawile(Omega Ruby)
Sableye(Alpha Sapphire)

Venipede(Omega Ruby)
Scatterbug(Alpha Sapphire)

Durant(Omega Ruby)
Heatmor(Alpha Sapphire)

NOTE:You can still evolve a wurmple into silcoon or cascoon in both versions,but only,say,cascoon will be available in the wild in alpha sapphire.

woohoo962 said:
Cranidos(Omega Ruby)
Shieldon(Alpha Sapphire)

Klink(Omega Ruby)
Bronzor(Alpha Sapphire)

Silcoon(Omega Ruby)
Cascoon(Alpha Sapphire)

Groudon(Omega Ruby)
Kyogre(Alpha Sapphire)

Mawile(Omega Ruby)
Sableye(Alpha Sapphire)

Venipede(Omega Ruby)

Durant(Omega Ruby)
Heatmor(Alpha Sapphire)

NOTE:You can still evolve a wurmple into silcoon or cascoon in both versions,but only,say,cascoon will be available in the wild in alpha sapphire.

Wouldn't it make more sense for Sewaddle and Venipede to be version exclusives? They were introduced in the same generation and have been in the same areas, whereas Scatterbug is totally different (and I doubt they'd make it version exclusive because trading to get the different patterns is its main gimmick, and making it version exclusive so one game can't even get it in the wild seems a bit dumb)

His Goominess said:
woohoo962 said:
Cranidos(Omega Ruby)
Shieldon(Alpha Sapphire)

Klink(Omega Ruby)
Bronzor(Alpha Sapphire)

Silcoon(Omega Ruby)
Cascoon(Alpha Sapphire)

Groudon(Omega Ruby)
Kyogre(Alpha Sapphire)

Mawile(Omega Ruby)
Sableye(Alpha Sapphire)

Venipede(Omega Ruby)

Durant(Omega Ruby)
Heatmor(Alpha Sapphire)

Wouldn't it make more sense for Sewaddle and Venipede to be version exclusives? They were introduced in the same generation and have been in the same areas, whereas Scatterbug is totally different (and I doubt they'd make it version exclusive because trading to get the different patterns is its main gimmick, and making it version exclusive so one game can't even get it in the wild seems a bit dumb)

Yeah,it would make more sense,but you forgot to point out klink and bronzor...I think Ferroseed should be exclusive instead of bronzor,

I want exclusive returning legendary Pokemons!

Omega Ruby: Ho-oh/ Alpha Sapphire: Lugia

Omega Ruby: Dialga + Alpha Sapphire: Palkia = Giratina

Chespin777 said:

I think that you should be able to get the Legendary Beasts based on which Starter you chose.

Blob55 said:
Chespin777 said:

I think that you should be able to get the Legendary Beasts based on which Starter you chose.

I agree, OR/AS remakes should focus on redeeming Gen 2, Gen 4 starters, legendary Pokemon. The Sinnoh lake trio, should based on Sinnoh starter choice as well.

Chespin777 said:
Blob55 said:

I agree, OR/AS remakes should focus on redeeming Gen 2, Gen 4 starters, legendary Pokemon. The Sinnoh lake trio, should based on Sinnoh starter choice as well.

agreed, youd have entei and azelf if you got treecko, suicune and mesprit if you chose torchic, and raikou and uxie if you picked mudkip.

You should also be able to get a gen 4 starter that has a special move in lilycove city after you beat the game.
Turtwig's special move: Quick Attack
Chimchar's special move: Bullet Punch
Piplup's special move: Ice Shard

woohoo962 said:
Chespin777 said:

agreed, youd have entei and azelf if you got treecko, suicune and mesprit if you chose torchic, and raikou and uxie if you picked mudkip.

You should also be able to get a gen 4 starter that has a special move in lilycove city after you beat the game.

better yet, they should make Megas for Empoleon, Torterra and Infernape and have them come ready equipped with either Empoleonite, Torterranite or Infernapite

woohoo962 said:
Chespin777 said:

Why in Lilycove city!? It could be in Mossdeep and handed out by Steven, kind like in HG or by Prof. Birch. :)

His Goominess said:
woohoo962 said:

better yet, they should make Megas for Empoleon, Torterra and Infernape and have them come ready equipped with either Empoleonite, Torterranite or Infernapite

Doubtful. I think they're going to save the 4th gen starters' Megas for DP remakes. If any additional starter trio is going to get new Megas in this game, I think it's going to be 2nd gen. They've already had remakes so we probably won't see Johto for a while if ever again, and if they're consistent with Emerald, we're going to be getting them post game in this game (recall that in Emerald, Professor Birch gave you a choice of 2nd gen starters for catching all of the Pokemon in the Hoenn Dex), so now's a good time to introduce the 2nd gen starters' Megas.

ok lets what I say is that they should keep the basic ones like in the First game:

Omega Ruby /Alpha Sapphire
Solrock / Lunatone
Zangoose /Seviper
Illumise / Volbeat
Groundon /Kyogre
Latios /Latias
Seedot /Shroomish

That is what I got so far, but if they do add more pokemon like from X and Y, etc... I will further the list

Ghost King said:
ok lets what I say is that they should keep the basic ones like in the First game:

Omega Ruby /Alpha Sapphire
Solrock / Lunatone
Zangoose /Seviper
Illumise / Volbeat
Groundon /Kyogre
Latios /Latias
Seedot /Shroomish

That is what I got so far, but if they do add more pokemon like from X and Y, etc... I will further the list

in the originals, Lotad was a version exclusive, not Shroomish.

Back