BW/BW2 Version Differences

Fire Arceus said:
I think the more version exclusives the better!

Well to me, that applies to everything besides exclusive Pokemon. I always hated that. Not being able to get Growlithe/Arcanine in SoulSilver kills me.

They haven't revealed yet which Pokemon will be version exclusives. Probably when we get closer to the release date they will reveal more information on the version exclusive Pokemon. Before I make a decision on what version to buy I always look at version exclusives in the game and what else maybe different in the game.

So far, the version exclusives arn't that special. I mean, I like the goth pokemon much more than the jelly blob, but I'm still getting white version. The pokemon are even the same type, so it really doesn't matter that much.

Alvin and the Minezumis said:
I think that tey should be very different but its unlikely.

They shouldn't be too different from each other. I don't see the need for an extreme difference between games (i.e., different storylines). I also don't think the weather patterns will be version exclusive...that's just...pointless.

Shadow Arceus said:
im wondering what the third game will do for WF and BC

I'm thinking they'll have either both, or something that is a hybrid of the two. <--- Simple theory.

does WF and BC exist in the same place? cuz if it is then itll be a hybrid. im thinkign that they are right next 2 eachother but u cant get into the one thats not in ur game version cuz sum1's blocking the way(and they are hiding under the clouds on the region map)

They will find a way to include both of them eventually, plus maybe some brand new area as well.

^ if they are in the past and the future then explain how all the characters look the same in each game. the players and the professor and N etc all have the same clothes and are the same age in both games

What I meant is that the games are based upon different times, and it is therefore likely that the 3rd game will be BASED upon the present.

Fire Arceus said:
Wow. I was kidding. But maybe they'll have oter version exclusive Legendaries apart from the mascots.
*coughkyogreheartgoldexclusivecough* *coughgroudonsoulsilverexclusivecough*

Alvin and the Minezumis said:
What I meant is that the games are based upon different times, and it is therefore likely that the 3rd game will be BASED upon the present.

im thinking that they exist in seperate universes. cuz if they are in different times then why is everyone the same age and wearing the same clothes

Well, a different Gym would be nice... IDC what they do, Reshiram is awesome so I'm getting Black. Actually, a different gym would be impossible, how would they combine them in the eventual Grey? They wouldn't mix the types because two type gyms don't exist, that IS something they can change though... or a different gym leader altogether (Juan FTW!)...
I be confizzled...(not really)

like the idea. since cities are already looking different it could go like this:
in a white, people would use fir instead of electricity in real life. so it could be village like in the gym.
for black, a city relies on elc so the gym could be like a factory.
gray could use a combo of both (fir+elc=plasma). maybe as a double battle.

I'd like to see the exclusive Pokemon kept to a minimum, but exclusive places, characters, storylines, items even?

Also, plasma should be a new type by Grey/Whatever the 3rd version is - it could be the new dragon type! (not replacing dragon, you understand...) But lets be honest, that really isn't going to happen...

I think the version exclusive items is a good idea. I also think there should be a version exclusive pseudo-legendary dragon type.

Back