• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Vash's Trade Thread - H. Lots of Pokemon Catchers!

RE: Vash's Trade Thread - H. Darkrai EX, Mewtwo EX, & More! W: Catchers, Rayquaza EX

[animate]tauros[/animate] Final Bump of the week with updated wants! [animate]bouffalant[/animate]

RE: Vash's Trade Thread - H. Darkrai EX, Mewtwo EX, & More! W: Catchers, Rayquaza EX

hi would you do something like this:

My:

1x Terrakion NVI
2x Juniper
2x Cheren
1x DCE

your:

1x Darkrai promo
1x Hydreigon DRX (Dark Trance)

please lmk or counter :) I also have other stuff on my list if you want to add more (the trade value is a little off) and some unlisted T/S/S staples. So feel free to cml!

I'm interested in your Darkrai promos. I've got a Terrakion NV, some Pokedex, and some other stuff (Juniper, DCE), and could you CML for more? Thanks!

The Pikachu Mafia said:
hi would you do something like this:

My:

1x Terrakion NVI
2x Juniper
2x Cheren
1x DCE

your:

1x Darkrai promo
1x Hydreigon DRX (Dark Trance)

please lmk or counter :) I also have other stuff on my list if you want to add more (the trade value is a little off) and some unlisted T/S/S staples. So feel free to cml!

Puff said:
I'm interested in your Darkrai promos. I've got a Terrakion NV, some Pokedex, and some other stuff (Juniper, DCE), and could you CML for more? Thanks!

Sorry guys I actually just worked out a deal for them. Let me know if there is anything else you'd be willing to trade for.

RE: Vash's Trade Thread - H.Groudon EX, Garchomps(Good) & More! W: Catchers, Rayquaza EX

[animate]solrock[/animate] 1st bump of the week! [animate]lunatone[/animate]

RE: Vash's Trade Thread - H.Mewtwo EX, Garchomps(Good) & More! W: Catchers, Groudon EX

[animate]illumise[/animate] 1st bump of the week! [animate]volbeat[/animate]

I am interested in your pokemon catcher x 2. I've really only got pokemon cards to trade. If you're interested CML. I have older cards back to base set up through boundaries crossed. I have a few ex's and some professor sleeves, bot much else in terms of merchandise.

Sorry man, unfortunately I'm kind of getting out of pokemon so that wont do me too much good. Let me know if you stumble upon anything on my wants though. I'd be happy to negotiate with you. I'd really like to sell them, but I don't think I qualify to be a seller on here yet haha.

Back