• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades USA -> USA & CAN| Have: Lost Thunder, Codes, Sun & Moon + More! Want: IDK!!

RE: Have: Older stuff (Probably Collectable), CoL - EP!! W:To CYL, HGSS-On, and More!

jduclayan said:
CML for Reshi promo and cleffa COL

I just traded the both Reshis.. Sorry. Anything else you want? The cleffa is still available.

RE: Have: Older stuff (Probably Collectable), CoL - EP!! W:To CYL, HGSS-On, and More!

Puckstopper20 said:
I just traded the both Reshis.. Sorry. Anything else you want? The cleffa is still available.

CML for cleffa?

jduclayan said:
CML for cleffa?

I can't really find anything.. Do you have any inferno fandango emboar or gothitelle with magic room?

Puckstopper20 said:
I can't really find anything.. Do you have any inferno fandango emboar or gothitelle with magic room?
sorry i have goth but i have them deck so yea... maybe we can trade in the near future

Anything you need for Revelations Ho-Oh?

Please CML for these RHs:

x1 Lilligant (14/98) [RH]
x1 Gothorita (46/98) [RH]
x1 Krokorok (61/98) [RH]
x1 Cottonee (9/98) [RH]
x1 Petilil (13/98) [RH]
x1 Cubchoo (28/98) [RH]
x1 Roggenrola (49/98) [RH]
x1 Ferroseed (70/98) [RH]
x1 Patrat (78/98) [RH]
x1 Pidove (80/98) [RH]
x1 Minccino (84/98) [RH]

dolphinluv2010 said:

x1 Krokorok (61/98) [RH]
x1 Cottonee (9/98) [RH]
x1 Petilil (13/98) [RH]
x1 Cubchoo (28/98) [RH]
x1 Patrat (78/98) [RH]
x1 Pidove (80/98) [RH]
x1 Minccino (84/98) [RH]

I dont seem to have any of those but I noticed your sig says you need an ancient mew. I have 4 of them all in mint.

evilpacman said:
I don't seem to have any of those but I noticed your sig says you need an ancient mew. I have 4 of them all in mint.

I don't see a list, and please post offers for other traders on THEIR threads. NOT. Mine.

dolphinluv2010 said:

x1 Krokorok (61/98) [RH]
x1 Cottonee (9/98) [RH]
x1 Petilil (13/98) [RH]
x1 Cubchoo (28/98) [RH]
x1 Patrat (78/98) [RH]
x1 Pidove (80/98) [RH]
x1 Minccino (84/98) [RH]

Sorry, the Gothorita and Ferroseed are gone. Everything else is available. I only see the Pokemon catcher.. LMK.

Thanks!

Puckstopper20 said:
I don't see a list, and please post offers for other traders on THEIR threads. NOT. Mine.

Sorry, the Gothorita and Ferroseed are gone. Everything else is available. I only see the Pokemon catcher.. LMK.

Thanks!

I confused the person is all. Not a big deal.

evilpacman said:
I confused the person is all. Not a big deal.

It's cool I guess.. Do you have a list of trades available?

Yeah I have to put it in my sig real quick. Otherwise its on the first page somewhere.

evilpacman said:
Yeah I have to put it in my sig real quick. Otherwise its on the first page somewhere.

Do you have a base set blastoise or Gengar? I found your thread..

Puckstopper20 said:
Do you have a base set blastoise or Gengar? I found your thread..

I have Gengar. Blastoise I cant trade. I should note that in my thread.

evilpacman said:
I have Gengar. Blastoise I cant trade. I should note that in my thread.

What condition is it in?

Its in played condition. Not too bad.

x1 Krokorok (61/98) [RH]
x1 Cottonee (9/98) [RH]
x1 Petilil (13/98) [RH]
x1 Cubchoo (28/98) [RH]
x1 Patrat (78/98) [RH]
x1 Pidove (80/98) [RH]
x1 Minccino (84/98) [RH]

How many of those would you do for 1 Catcher?

dolphinluv2010 said:
x1 Krokorok (61/98) [RH]
x1 Cottonee (9/98) [RH]
x1 Petilil (13/98) [RH]
x1 Cubchoo (28/98) [RH]
x1 Patrat (78/98) [RH]
x1 Pidove (80/98) [RH]
x1 Minccino (84/98) [RH]

How many of those would you do for 1 Catcher?

Hm.. 5-7? Think you can make it work? Would you happen to have any Gothitelle with Magic Room?

evilpacman said:
Its in played condition. Not too bad.

Do you have any cards in the current format- HGSS-on?

I'd do these:

x1 Krokorok (61/98) [RH]
x1 Cottonee (9/98) [RH]
x1 Petilil (13/98) [RH]
x1 Cubchoo (28/98) [RH]

For 1 Catcher. LMK. =]

I just traded the only one I had, sorry. I'll be buying a few packs soon though, maybe I'll pull one!

dolphinluv2010 said:
I'd do these:

x1 Krokorok (61/98) [RH]
x1 Cottonee (9/98) [RH]
x1 Petilil (13/98) [RH]
x1 Cubchoo (28/98) [RH]

For 1 Catcher. LMK. =]

I just traded the only one I had, sorry. I'll be buying a few packs soon though, maybe I'll pull one!

Sure, I can do that! Please PM me to confirm and exchange addresses!

Back