• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] One RAW Master - LF: FA Trainers H: Secret Rares

RE: Return of The Raw III: Wants: Entei At Your Own Risk

Perfectly understandable. Thanks anyways.

RE: Return of The Raw IV: OVERHAUL!! Wants: Full Arts

Updated after who knows how long.

RE: Return of The Raw IV: OVERHAUL!! Wants: Full Arts, Haves: EX's and Codes!

Updated with some new stuff.

RE: Return of The Raw IV: OVERHAUL!! Wants: Full Arts, Haves: Black Kyurem EX, Skarmory EX, Codes!

Updated with some new stuff.

RE: Return of The Raw IV: OVERHAUL!! Wants: Full Arts, Haves: Mewtwo EX, Shiny Virizion, Codes!

New items on the list.

RE: Return of The Raw IV: OVERHAUL!! Wants: Full Arts, Haves: Mewtwo EX, Shiny Virizion, Codes!

Hey I need regionals shellgon.

I could trade 1 promo card for it or 2 holo/reverse holo rares. Just not sure what you want and sorry my few extra EX cards have to be used to get missing EX cards.

Binx345 said:
Hey I need regionals shellgon.

I could trade 1 promo card for it or 2 holo/reverse holo rares. Just not sure what you want and sorry my few extra EX cards have to be used to get missing EX cards.

I don't have the Regionals Shellgon (On my list nor in my collection). :( Did you mean the Salamence?

Ok yes I meant the regionals salamance.

Binx345 said:
Ok yes I meant the regionals salamance.

Do you have any Vulpix and, if so, which one? I think i've a friend looking for some.

If not, i think i'd be interested in some of your TCG coins.

I have a psychic delta type Vulpix from DF or CG, will check for others and post back soon. Also LT R Ninetales

I also have an 1998 artbox sticker card of vulpix.

Thats the only vulpix line stuff I have atm.

Binx345 said:
I have a psychic delta type Vulpix from DF or CG, will check for others and post back soon. Also LT R Ninetales

I think i'd like the ninetails.

I will give you the LT R Ninetales and something else for the regionals Salamance.

Binx345 said:
I will give you the LT R Ninetales and something else for the regionals Salamance.

Deal. pls pm me.

RE: One Who Is Raw - Looking For Manectric EX, Have: Jamming Net

CML for Victini ex and Malamar EX FA http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-us-and-canada-h-ex-lvl-x-holos-and-more-w-m-gengar-ex-gengar-fa-ex-offers

RE: One Who Is Raw - Looking For Manectric EX, Have: Jamming Net

audioace said:
CML for Victini ex and Malamar EX FA http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-us-and-canada-h-ex-lvl-x-holos-and-more-w-m-gengar-ex-gengar-fa-ex-offers

Sorry, i didn't see enough that i was interested in.

RE: One Who Is Raw - Looking For FA Supporters, Have: Jamming Net, Dowsing Machine

Another round of updates made.

RE: One Who Is Raw - Looking For FA Supporters, Have: Jamming Net, Charizard EX

New stuff so updates.

Back