• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] One RAW Master - LF: FA Trainers H: Secret Rares

RE: Return of The Raw III: Wants: Full Art Supporters, Kyurem PLF/ Haves: Black Kyurem EX PLS, Thundurus EX, Computer Search

Updated with Plasma Freeze!!!

RE: Return of The Raw III: Wants: Full Art Supporters, Kyurem PLF/ Haves: Black Kyurem EX PLS, Thundurus EX, Computer Search

CML for Thundurus EX? I also have Cobalion EX (reg art) a rev. DEX rare candy and a normal DEX rare candy from your wants.

Freezerbern said:
CML for Thundurus EX? I also have Cobalion EX (reg art) a rev. DEX rare candy and a normal DEX rare candy from your wants.

Those 3 for Thundurus EX?

Would you do that?

Freezerbern said:
Would you do that?

Yes. Pls pm me.

Hello!

My: Super Rod x2
Double Colorless Energy
Prism Energy x2
Crushing Hammer
Skyla

For your
Black Kyurem EX (PLS) OR! Entei EX.

Thanks!

Robot_Fishy said:
Hello!

My: Super Rod x2
Double Colorless Energy
Prism Energy x2
Crushing Hammer
Skyla

For your
Black Kyurem EX (PLS) OR! Entei EX.

Thanks!

Hi!

I'd do those for Entei Ex, ja. please pm me.

Interested in thundurus EX. How about a straight one for one trade.

My:
Bianca FA Boundaries Crossed

Your:
Thundurus EX Plasma Freeze

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Interested in thundurus EX. How about a straight one for one trade.

My:
Bianca FA Boundaries Crossed

Your:
Thundurus EX Plasma Freeze

I need to remove that from my list, as i actually just closed a deal for it earlier and it's the only one i currently have. I'm going to see if i can quickly scramble up another one, though, and if i do i shall get back to you.

RE: Return of The Raw III: Wants: Full Art Supporters, Kyurem PLF/ Haves: Darkrai EX Promo, Computer Search

No progress yet. Bumping it up.

RE: Return of The Raw III: Wants: Full Art Supporters, Kyurem PLF/ Haves: Darkrai EX Promo, Computer Search

Interested in Prerelease Promo Metagross and Play! Pokemon Energy sets. CML please? (I have PLF Kyurems for trade as well)

FreePandas said:
Interested in Prerelease Promo Metagross and Play! Pokemon Energy sets. CML please? (I have PLF Kyurems for trade as well)

I'm down to 1 set of energy now, so i'll adjust that accordingly in a sec.

I find myself interested in the PLF kyurem and a Skyla.

raw19 said:
FreePandas said:

Could you do the Promo Metagross and the Energy set for Kyurem and Skyla (Regular Art :p) then?

FreePandas said:
raw19 said:

Could you do the Promo Metagross and the Energy set for Kyurem and Skyla (Regular Art :p) then?

Yes, i could. Please pm me. :D

my. cobalion ex
your. darkrai ex promo

My:
3x Blend Energy GFPD

Your:
3x Sableye (DE)

?

MMAmonchan said:
my. cobalion ex
your. darkrai ex promo

Deal. Pls pm me.

raymond25962 said:
My:
3x Blend Energy GFPD

Your:
3x Sableye (DE)

?

My Sableye aren't actually Mint. They're played and have a few minute scratches.

raw19 said:
MMAmonchan said:
my. cobalion ex
your. darkrai ex promo

Deal. Pls pm me.

raymond25962 said:
My:
3x Blend Energy GFPD

Your:
3x Sableye (DE)

?

My Sableye aren't actually Mint. They're played and have a few minute scratches.

Do you have any pictures? I mean, as long as its not too bad like creases and bends on the cards, I'm fine with it.

raymond25962 said:
raw19 said:
Deal. Pls pm me.

Do you have any pictures? I mean, as long as its not too bad like creases and bends on the cards, I'm fine with it.

I'll try to upload some and get back to you.

https://www.facebook.com/ajax/messaging/attachment.php?attach_id=bfa81a3f19cd21170abca274b2fba5f6&mid=mid.1372554333941%3A373c240b70d2ed6230&hash=AQBoBmfUXfSeZ4Dm

Back