• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Sales [USA] Mora's Modest Trade Thread H: FA Supporters, Shaymin EX, Tapu Lele, and More!

RE: Mora's Modest Trade Thread (Looking for Yveltal EX)

Only interested in your 2 rc Mew EXs
I have 3 yveltal exs and other stuff I'd be willing to trade for them. I can do 2 promos for the mews and something else from your end...let me know.

Ummagumma said:
CML for Emolga EX, Dragonite EX, and FF Pyroars. I have an X and Y Yvetal EX, among other things.

Thanks!

Would you do Emolga EX and Dragonite EX for Yveltal EX and 2 Hawluchas? Let me know!

Elbow said:
Only interested in your 2 rc Mew EXs
I have 3 yveltal exs and other stuff I'd be willing to trade for them. I can do 2 promos for the mews and something else from your end...let me know.

I'm actually not interested in the promos. Sorry!

CML for
2 Crobat BW51
Latias EX FA
Life Dew
and any DCE you may have.

Iconz said:
CML for
2 Crobat BW51
Latias EX FA
Life Dew
and any DCE you may have.

Give me a chance to find those Crobats. I'm interested in your Dragonite EX and Jirachi EX.

Would you do the Two Crobats and Latias EX FA for Jirachi?

Iconz said:

Probably not. Jirachi isn't worth near that much right? I'll need to see if I can find them first. Pretty sure they're at home, and I'm actually going home later today.

Mora said:
Iconz said:

Probably not. Jirachi isn't worth near that much right? I'll need to see if I can find them first. Pretty sure they're at home, and I'm actually going home later today.
Jirachi EX $11
x2 Crobat $2
$13

Latias EX FA $12
there pretty even, but I could throw in a strong or something?

Iconz said:
Jirachi EX $11
x2 Crobat $2
$13

Latias EX FA $12

Where do you get your prices? That's a bit off from what I was thinking.

Even assuming we agree on your prices, the Crobats should be listed on the opposite side of the trade. So it would be:

Jirachi EX $11
Total = $11

Latias EX FA $12
2 Crobat $2
Total = $14

On another note, I got a chance to go through all of my stuff, and I only found 1 Crobat.

Mora said:
Iconz said:
Jirachi EX $11
x2 Crobat $2
$13

Latias EX FA $12

Where do you get your prices? That's a bit off from what I was thinking.

Even assuming we agree on your prices, the Crobats should be listed on the opposite side of the trade. So it would be:

Jirachi EX $11
Total = $11

Latias EX FA $12
2 Crobat $2
Total = $14

On another note, I got a chance to go through all of my stuff, and I only found 1 Crobat.
That's cool, I only needed one. Would you do

Jirachi EX $11
Total = $11

Latias EX FA $12
Crobat $1
Total = $13

???
LMK

I have 4 Promo Yveltal EX
I'm not sure how many you want, but I'm interested in just about any EX's/SR's I can sell pretty easily so just make me an offer and we can work something out from there.
I'm looking for any art Mewtwo EX If you have any unlisted
LMK

Iconz said:

Jirachi EX $11
Total = $11

Latias EX FA $12
Crobat $1
Total = $13

???
LMK

Where do you get your prices??? I didn't say I agreed with your prices.

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
I'm not sure how many you want, but I'm interested in just about any EX's/SR's I can sell pretty easily so just make me an offer and we can work something out from there.
LMK

I'm really looking for Yveltals from the set, but I might be willing to make you an offer later. Let me get a chance to go to league and see if anyone has any from the set there. Thanks!

Mora said:
Iconz said:

Jirachi EX $11
Total = $11

Latias EX FA $12
Crobat $1
Total = $13

???
LMK

Where do you get your prices??? I didn't say I agreed with your prices.

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
LMK

I'm really looking for Yveltals from the set, but I might be willing to make you an offer later. Let me get a chance to go to league and see if anyone has any from the set there. Thanks!
Pokellector combined with how playable they are.

Iconz said:
Pokellector combined with how playable they are.

I just do Pokellector. We're too far apart on values, and I don't really want the Jirachi that badly anyways. Thanks though.

Jirachi EX for Hydreigon LTR, Garbodor DRX, x2 RH Dragon Call Gabite, and Crobat BW51?

What holo energies are you looking for? I have a bunch unlisted and im interested in some lv. X's, suicune sl, sr garchomp, fa latias ex, and fa shaymin ex nxd.

Feel free to also cml

Iconz said:
Jirachi EX for Hydreigon LTR, Garbodor DRX, x2 RH Dragon Call Gabite, and Crobat BW51?

I would do that, but I don't have the Garbodor anymore. I have other random meta things like Beartic, Raichu, random staples if you're interested. I apologize; I'll take that down now.

I commented as you commented so im just bumping so you wont miss it.

SoldiersSpirit said:
What holo energies are you looking for? I have a bunch unlisted and im interested in some lv. X's, suicune sl, sr garchomp, fa latias ex, and fa shaymin ex nxd.

Feel free to also cml

I like the HGSS / CoL Celebi Grass Energy, and I'm also interested in the Umbreon ones. I don't think I've seen any other holo Darkness Energy (for obvious reasons).

I dont have any of the col darkness or grass energies, I have some col water, psychic, lightning, and fire. Also have power keeper and holon phantom energies.

SoldiersSpirit said:
I dont have any of the col darkness or grass energies, I have some col water, psychic, lightning, and fire. Also have power keeper and holon phantom energies.

Hmm... I don't like the Power Keeper Energies, but I might be interested in a few Holon Phantom Grass Energies. How much a piece?

Back