• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] H: Plush Toys VS + EX + FA ULTRA RARE Japanese Promos More W: Many

RE: NEW THREAD MORE STUFF

From Noble Victories, I have 2x Super Rod and 1x Escavalier. I also have a Max Potion from Emerging Powers, some theme deck energies (CML) and a sealed Victini figure if you're interested. Also CML for my wants. :)

My Trade Thread

nengeni...im interested in clear 9 card pages (dont care what brand BUT they do need to be mint/near mint, from a smoke free home, no tears or creases or rips or bends) . I value the pages at 50 pages = $10 since thats what my local store sells them for. Also if making a trade, I would add stuff to make up for the shipping difference. Now what do I have that you want?

dinotamermeep- I am not interested in any them deck energies sorry. But i do have interest in escavalier, super rod, and max potion. Will do 3 rare non holo cards for those 4 (exceptions would be dragonite and raichu since I value them higher). Just please take a look at my list and let me know which u want.

I have 85 of one kind, and 20 of another. I'd value them at $20, but are you willing to wait and buy them from me once I am able to become a verified seller?
Or do you just want to trade for them.

Binx345 said:
dinotamermeep- I am not interested in any them deck energies sorry. But i do have interest in escavalier, super rod, and max potion. Will do 3 rare non holo cards for those 4 (exceptions would be dragonite and raichu since I value them higher). Just please take a look at my list and let me know which u want.

Oh actually, I do have 2 Water Energy and 3 Darkness Energy from the B&W set if you're interested in them. As for the 3 rares, how about your Simisear from NV, Klingklang and Beartic from EP.

nengeni...im only trading for pages atm....if i was to buy i would just drive down the road and buy 100 mint new unopened pages for 20 bux w no tax or shipping. let me know if you want to trade

dinotamermeep....dont need any of those energies. I no longer have klinglang and NV simisear is a rev holo Uncommon.....if su still want simisear and beartic let me know and pick 1 more nonholo rare.

Binx345 said:
dinotamermeep....don't need any of those energies. I no longer have klinglang and NV simisear is a rev holo Uncommon.....if su still want simisear and beartic let me know and pick 1 more nonholo rare.

Yes I'd still like them if that's okay, and instead of Klinklang, Medicham. ;)

I have 1 of each of these

12 R accelgor (foil, theme deck one)
80 escavilier (foil, and or regular)
xx max potion
xx super rod
3 leavany

I want your:
holo lucario

Do you have any throw ins to add to that? If not, then I'd take some cards..

Oh, yes and please Check My Haves List.
Do you have any LV X's?

k thanks bye.

dinotamermeep- I pmd you

mr gatr-- how bout my pack CoL lucario holo rare for your holo theme deck accelgor?
i dont have any lv x for trade or they would have been listed lol

martini i offer this

from Binx
col lucario holo
2 nonholo rares (excludes dragonite and raichu)
1 holo or rev holo rare (excludes typhlosion and UR thundurus)

To Binx
accelgor theme deck holo
accelgor nonholo
escavlaier nonholo
NV holo rare leavany

I'm interested in your Munna (McDonalds Promo). From your Wants I have 3 Rare Arcanine (1 RH, 1 Regular, 1 PR Promo), and a lot more random Rares from your Wants. LMK if we can work something out, thanks.

Ok, just a few little questions, and I'm sure we can work this out...

1.) The leavanny you want... What # is it? Do you mind theme deck ones?
2.) What do you value plushes at?

Please LMK ASAP!

the leavanny is noble vitcories rare holo #3.....i do not think there are theme deck holos, and i would only want a regular holo or theme deck holo NO non-holo leavanny... plushes i value at $4 -25 each, but will probably trade 1 plush for 1 NV UR victini, NV UR virizion, NV UR (ultra rare/full art) N, or any next destines UR EX (FA or not)....values vary and same w the ultra rare cards i want

basically i was saying id probably trade 1 ulttra rare card for 1 plush thats valued at 11 and up

Could you please CML for your Munna Mcdonalds promo THX.

martini
I have hardly anything from ND thats why i want i lot form that set
so how about this (unless u have NV/ND UR u want to offer for plush)

from Binx
col lucario holo
2 nonholo rares (excludes dragonite and raichu)

To Binx
accelgor theme deck holo
accelgor nonholo
escavlaier nonholo

mokoko i will check ur thread

well dont u want some of my nonholo rares and col lucario?

I'm kinda going for what I need. The Lucario is still there...

Any BW Throhs?? I really need those.

martini i will do my col lucario regular holo for your 12 accelgor theme deck holo

let me know if that works

My
TM Mamoswine RH
NV Leavanny 3
NV Accelgor 12
NV Conkeldurr 65 RH
NV Escavalier 80

Your
Thundurus FA?

Back