• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] H: EX's, Staple Trainers W: Various stuff, to CYL!!!

RE: H: 3 Landorus Ex, Sealed Worlds 2013 Mat W: Lots of things

Bump, needs and haves updated slightly!

eDizzle06 said:
Hey, you got those pictures of the Charizard*?

Sorry been super busy, and have an essay to finish tonight. Should have time to do so tomorrow. My apologies for the wait.

I have:

1 Mewtwo ex
1 Seismitoad ex
1 Lucario ex

I also posted in your buying thread. I would prefer money but if you can't do that I'm interested in Charizard Gold Star and the M Manectric-EX.

Serperior said:
I have:

1 Mewtwo ex
1 Seismitoad ex
1 Lucario ex

I also posted in your buying thread. I would prefer money but if you can't do that I'm interested in Charizard Gold Star and the M Manectric-EX.

Value on each of your guys?

Mewtwo I have available from the tin. I'm thinking about 10-11. Lucario a definite 14, and Seismitoad around 16. How about you?

See my thread for the following:

Binx wants
VS set-
2 x Koga's Crobat
2 x Janines Crobat
Erika's Bellossom
Annie's Espeon
Sabrina's Espeon
Whitney's TM 01 (what number is this?)
also FA Xerosic

Serperior said:
Mewtwo I have available from the tin. I'm thinking about 10-11. Lucario a definite 14, and Seismitoad around 16. How about you?

Mewto pack is like 8-9 elsewhere, I value tin at 5. Lucario 12 or so. Seismitoad normal is like 12-14.

Iconz said:
Skipped up above

Sorry about that xD

PM'd

Binx345 said:
See my thread for the following:

Binx wants
VS set-
2 x Koga's Crobat
2 x Janines Crobat
Erika's Bellossom
Annie's Espeon
Sabrina's Espeon
Whitney's TM 01 (what number is this?)
also FA Xerosic

The Vs system are Also wants. I do have Xerosic though.

Value on Minncino plush?

I would do my Minccino plush for the FA Xerosic. Keep in mind the shipping difference.

I don't know where you see Mewtwo tin going for 5, but please pick those up for me because that is a frickin' steal-and-a-half.

Binx345 said:
I would do my Minccino plush for the FA Xerosic. Keep in mind the shipping difference.

Making sure my gf wants it then will consider the offer. Value on Budew or Scraggy?

Serperior said:
I don't know where you see Mewtwo tin going for 5, but please pick those up for me because that is a frickin' steal-and-a-half.

Maybe:

Seismitoad ex and Tin Mewtwo for M Manectric?

I'm gonna pass for now. I don't really need the M Manectric yet. I may get back to you later though. Thanks.

Scraggy is the same as Minccino, Budew is less but I don't know what I would trade it for.

hi there interested in your old lv.s primes looking to get a large amount of low valued ultra rares, i have 1 mewtwo ex promo and 1 lucario ex for trade.

Serperior said:
I'm gonna pass for now. I don't really need the M Manectric yet. I may get back to you later though. Thanks.

No worries, may be getting them elsewhere

Binx345 said:
Scraggy is the same as Minccino, Budew is less but I don't know what I would trade it for.

jw offhand, is Scraggy jpn or a localized release? Gf went to bed so I'll ask her tomorrow whom she wants more. If Budew we can go from there.

Radical144 said:
hi there interested in your old lv.s primes looking to get a large amount of low valued ultra rares, i have 1 mewtwo ex promo and 1 lucario ex for trade.

Do you know offhand whom you're interested in? or just any of them?

Emperor_Gaius said:
Serperior said:

No worries, may be getting them elsewhere

Binx345 said:

jw offhand, is Scraggy jpn or a localized release? Gf went to bed so I'll ask her tomorrow whom she wants more. If Budew we can go from there.

Radical144 said:

Do you know offhand whom you're interested in? or just any of them?
any of them the more lower valued ones i can get the better.

RE: H: 3 Landorus Ex, Charizard * W: Lots of things

The Scraggy is a North America (US and Canada) release. Scraggy, Minccino and Budew are all made by Jaks Pacific (which no longer makes Pokemon toys). Hope that helps.

RE: H: 3 Landorus Ex, Charizard * W: Lots of things

Ah ok. Also is the Scraggy mint? That seems to the one she's interested in

Back