• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] H: EX's, Staple Trainers W: Various stuff, to CYL!!!

RE: H: Emboar Shiny, full b/w box. shay/pachi W: ND cards, misc

Mostly just a set, although I'll take multiples of good trainers/pokemon (let me know what you have). I'll check on the Exes..last I saw them they were in one of my 8 or so pokemon 1000 count boxes, and I may be missing a few. I'll also check on shaymin, pretty sure I haven't picked one up yet. Sorry for not being 100% on things.

Emperor_Gaius said:
Mostly just a set, although I'll take multiples of good trainers/pokemon (let me know what you have). I'll check on the Exes..last I saw them they were in one of my 8 or so pokemon 1000 count boxes, and I may be missing a few. I'll also check on shaymin, pretty sure I haven't picked one up yet. Sorry for not being 100% on things.

It's cool, let me know which ones you're able to confirm. I'll work on sorting all my DEX stuff and making a list, I have quite a bit.

how many of the old ex's do you still have?

I want them all, would you be interested in money? If not, I have c/uc from both ND and DE. Along with some rares, but not many.

I can add in shadowless staryu + around 45 codes as deal breaker.

Pokepuzzle said:

I want them all, would you be interested in money? If not, I have c/uc from both ND and DE. Along with some rares, but not many.

I never bothered to get seller status on here so I can't accept $. I'll submit an app for that if you really want cash. I should still need staryu, and codes are of some interest as well. I'll check back with you and then i'll see which one of you offers a more appealing deal.

Emperor_Gaius said:
Pokepuzzle said:

I never bothered to get seller status on here so I can't accept $. I'll submit an app for that if you really want cash. I should still need staryu, and codes are of some interest as well. I'll check back with you and then i'll see which one of you offers a more appealing deal.

yeah I just wanna pay with cash :p

Bump from the death! Since my image things seem to be down (and I can't be bothered to fix it at the moment) list what you have from My wants and I will check your list and see what you Need that I have. (or post some needs). Note I haven't played much/at all since ep so I have no/very little Dex, Dragex, BC etc etc etc. Am interested even in common/unc sets of those sets as well, as well as nonmeta/meta rares/holos.

RE: H: Full b/w box. W: ND, Dex, Dragex, BC cards, misc

Interested in:
Sceptile ex (AM)

Have:
RH Blastoise (BC)
I have several shadowless as well, which I'll check on later this afternoon-
Before I check though, would you be interested in getting something going with the Blastoise and several shadowless for the Sceptile?

Hey man, would you be willing to trade the B/W booster box? If so, would you be alright trading with the UK?

hey perhaps we can trade?

my biggest wants atm are

japanese promos and vs
jumbo cards (dont need any recent ones)
vaultt- kyurem x 2
exalted-shiny rayquaza
bc blastoise x 2
FA skyla
FA white kyurem
shiny terrakion

please check my thread

@Brandonf6 Depends if you hav rares or just commons/uncommons

@b0bert012 Possibly, although it would have to be slightly ($5-10) in value in my favor since shipping a box is a big cost (especially more overseas).

@Binx345 I have 4 victory medals, 3 typlhosion, 1 pikachu.

I have yugioh holos/rares/secrets but all are 3-4 years old (haven't really played in a few years).

Emperor_Gaius said:
@Brandonf6 Depends if you hav rares or just commons/uncommons

@b0bert012 Possibly, although it would have to be slightly ($5-10) in value in my favor since shipping a box is a big cost (especially more overseas).

@Binx345 I have 4 victory medals, 3 typlhosion, 1 pikachu.

I have yugioh holos/rares/secrets but all are 3-4 years old (haven't really played in a few years).

OK, I'll have a think about it and let you know soon

@bobert what do you have that I need? If you have meta (deck stuff) then I may be more inclined to come to an agreement.

Hey I'm interested in a lot of your old ex's:
Delcatty EX cg
Sceptile ex A/M
Latias Delta
Altaria Delta Dragon F
Flygon Delta
Manetric (slight bend in topleft corner)
Jirachi CG
Blaziken Fighting CG
Kingra Delta DF
Salamance Delta DF
Gardevoir Delta DF
Dragonite Delta DF

Could you check my list? Thanks!

No rares, but a good portion of what you're looking for;
Arcanine
Dratini
Growlithe
Magikarp
Nidorino
Poliwhirl
Raticate
Caterpie
Diglett
Doduo
Drowzee
Koffing
Machop
Nidoran M
Poliwag
Sandshrew
Staryu
Weedle x2 (1st ed and reg shadowless)

@zrahman456: I didn't see much, sorry :( Only White kyurem ex and i only kinda want that for a set. do you have any skylas or stuff i need?

@Pokepuzzle: Yes, please make an offer or lmk what you have that I need in total

@Brandonf6: Possibly all of that for scep, but I'd have to check prices of scep. Blastiose (in general) is in a deck so i dont value him too much, sorry

Lots of Dark Exlorers and Dragon Exalted, Boundaries Crossed cards-

any specifics?

I couldn't do all of it+ Blastoise. I could maybe see it if my Blastoise was the theme deck version, but it's not, it's the reverse holo set version.
I could do any 5+Blastoise, but anything beyond that I'm certain I could get a better deal elsewhere.

I also have a few shadowless trainers too if you needed any of those, but the same above^ would apply.

@Pokepuzzle

Idk i dont value random rares/holos/etc as that much, mostly just set stuff and stuff so i have stuff to use/keep since I havent gotten anything since ND.

@Brandonf6 I'll look and see what I need. I only value him at $5 because I can go buy a deck for $10 and get him and a whole deck xD

@exdarkrai01: I just checked, troll and toad sells them for 85, so I will value mine at 65. will change that on OP

Back