• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] H: EX's, Staple Trainers W: Various stuff, to CYL!!!

RE: H: Base-Neo2 DP-UD W: Random stuff

I could trade very well for them and upgrade if that helps.

You trade me the RH versions and I trade you the NH ones plus more stuff.

Is that cool with you?

@Rikko415 I'll check how many RH Dce's I have. if I have more than 4 sure, but atm I know 4 are decked. Also I know any RH Sprays are in Luxchomp along with the Dce's. and I have 0 RH collectors

Okay, I only need RH DCE's now. I got the rest of the stuff. Would you like to upgrade them? I'll give you two NH DCE and a Scizor Prime and even a RH Horsea LA. (If I have the Horsea. I believe I do.)

Eh normally I would but I looked at several online stores and found normal DCE is $6average..and RH dce is between 12-20 each..for an avg of 16 each..I only value Scizor at 10, 15 at the Most. so I would be losing between 5-10 dollars in value with your offer..Anything else you have on my Want list?

Businesses are out to make a profit, so they raise prices and make an "average". I go by what they sell for on Poke'Beach. Check my buying thread. I can buy them for 8$ each. Regular for 4 or 5. A Scizor Prime is worth around 10$. A RH Horsea is probably only worth a dollar.

I'll think about it. I Onlu have 4 RH DCE. I'll see if i can pickup some over the weekend for you/in general. send me a PM reminder and I'll LYK

@Luiserebi: any pokemon coms or collectors? I cyl'd and I didn't see much of anything I wanted..Sorry dude

That's why I offered to upgrade them. So that you could still have some for your deck.

Oh, and the Scizor Prime just got traded off.

Do you have any of these cards from Undaunted?:

x2 Special Dark Energy
x2 Houndoom Prime
x1 Flower Shop Lady
x1 Leafeon

Anways, could you please CML for the following:

x2 Cherrim (SF)
x2 Cherubi (SF)
1-0-1 Nidoqueen (RR)
x2 Miasma Valley (PL)
x3 Expert Belt (AR)
x1 PETM (HGSS)
x2 PONT (HGSS)
x3 DCE (HGSS)
x1 Roserade (UL)

Thanks!
-Quedus

Hey MLouden,
I am interested in your 2x Blaziken FB. Can you check out my list when you have the chance and CML? Thanks!

Back