• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] Curious Cleffa's Bulk Trades! Updated with Guardians Rising!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Looking for Trades!

CuriousCleffa said:
Patriots Fan said:
Do you have any Ex's or Charizards unlisted? I have the LT Darkrai Ex from your wants.

I have a Toxicroak EX Full Art from Flashfire
Hey Cleffa, I was wondering if you could check my list for that Full Art Toxicroak if he isn't interested

RE: H:Xerneas FA, and more!

Bump 1: 8/17-8/23
Updated my haves list! :D

Wigglytuff said:
CuriousCleffa said:
I have a Toxicroak EX Full Art from Flashfire
Hey Cleffa, I was wondering if you could check my list for that Full Art Toxicroak if he isn't interested

Do you happen to have anything unlisted right now, or is your list up to date? :)

Everything is up to date as of now. So as a complete list...

I want:
Toxicroak EX FA
Pokemon Fan Club FA
Cassius RH
Shadow Circle RH
Super Potion RH
Max Revive RH
Dusknoir Holo

Wigglytuff said:

I want:
Toxicroak EX FA
Pokemon Fan Club FA
Cassius RH
Shadow Circle RH
Super Potion RH
Max Revive RH
Dusknoir Holo

I'm interested in your three Ace Spec cards, the Life Dew, Crystal Wall, and G Scope.
How many would you be willing to trade for my: Cassius RH
Shadow Circle RH
Super Potion RH
Max Revive RH
Dusknoir Holo?

CuriousCleffa said:
Wigglytuff said:

I want:
Toxicroak EX FA
Pokemon Fan Club FA
Cassius RH
Shadow Circle RH
Super Potion RH
Max Revive RH
Dusknoir Holo

I'm interested in your three Ace Spec cards, the Life Dew, Crystal Wall, and G Scope.
Shadow Circle RH
Super Potion RH
Max Revive RH
Dusknoir Holo?
Do you think you could do the three ace specs for one of the full arts? I should have some of your C/U/R from BW Base too

Wigglytuff said:
CuriousCleffa said:
Shadow Circle RH
Super Potion RH
Max Revive RH
Dusknoir Holo?
Do you think you could do the three ace specs for one of the full arts? I should have some of your C/U/R from BW Base too

I don't think I can do that, I'm looking to trade the full arts for other full arts I need. Sorry :/

RE: Lots of new cards to trade!

Hi, I am interested in your dragonite PF and Lapras XY. Also what japanese cards do you have? Check my List please

Hey, I saw your trade list and noticed your energies. I'm wondering if your interested in trading some of your Fire and Fighting for some Fairy and Poison. I'm interested in your other energies too, but I'm focused on the Fire and Fighting at the moment. If you're interested, you can PM me or reply to this post.
Thanks!

Freemare said:
Hi, I am interested in your dragonite PF and Lapras XY. Also what japanese cards do you have? Check my List please

I have a few Dragonite EXs, Lucario EXs, and a Seimitoad EX from Rising Fist, most if not all of the holos from Rising Fist. And plenty of C/U cards from Rising Fist and Wild Blaze.

At first glance at your list, I am interested in your Hydreigon Holo from Legendary Treasures and your Relicanth, Wartortle, Ducklett, Houndour, Masquerain, Aggron, and Eelektrik from Plasma Blast.
Let me know what'll work for you :)

largellama123 said:
Hey, I saw your trade list and noticed your energies. I'm wondering if your interested in trading some of your Fire and Fighting for some Fairy and Poison. I'm interested in your other energies too, but I'm focused on the Fire and Fighting at the moment. If you're interested, you can PM me or reply to this post.
Thanks!

The only energy cards I'm interested in are the ones from Black and White Base Set to help complete my set, sorry! Is there anything else you'd be willing to trade? I am looking for certain common and uncommon cards from the black and white sets :) I still have to update my wants list with those

CuriousCleffa said:
Freemare said:

I have a few Dragonite EXs, Lucario EXs, and a Seimitoad EX from Rising Fist, most if not all of the holos from Rising Fist. And plenty of C/U cards from Rising Fist and Wild Blaze.

At first glance at your list, I am interested in your Hydreigon Holo from Legendary Treasures and your Relicanth, Wartortle, Ducklett, Houndour, Masquerain, Aggron, and Eelektrik from Plasma Blast.
Let me know what'll work for you :)

largellama123 said:
Thanks!

The only energy cards I'm interested in are the ones from Black and White Base Set to help complete my set, sorry! Is there anything else you'd be willing to trade? I am looking for certain common and uncommon cards from the black and white sets :) I still have to update my wants list with those

Sorry, I only have cards from the new sets, and all my old ones are gone now. If I find anything of value, I'll remember this thread. Thanks!

What works for you? I can trade all of them. So let me know what you would be willing to do. I also would love to get the dragonite EX. I just got the english one ^^

Freemare said:
What works for you? I can trade all of them. So let me know what you would be willing to do. I also would love to get the dragonite EX. I just got the english one ^^

Do you happen to have any Eeveelution cards, or any more unlisted cards? Or is your list pretty much up to date?

CuriousCleffa said:
Freemare said:

Do you happen to have any Eeveelution cards, or any more unlisted cards? Or is your list pretty much up to date?

Nothing that I would be willing to get rid of. Eevee fan. I have a lot of uncommons and commons. I think the list is up to date. I hope ^^

Freemare said:
CuriousCleffa said:

Nothing that I would be willing to get rid of. Eevee fan. I have a lot of uncommons and commons. I think the list is up to date. I hope ^^

I didn't see anything that I'd trade the Dragonite EX for, but I can do
My:
Dragonite PF
Lapras XY

For your:
Hydreigon LT
Masquerain PB
Aggron PB
Houndour PB

Let me know how this sounds to you :)

CuriousCleffa said:
Freemare said:

I didn't see anything that I'd trade the Dragonite EX for, but I can do
My:
Dragonite PF
Lapras XY

For your:
Hydreigon LT
Masquerain PokéBeach
Aggron PokéBeach
Houndour PokéBeach

Let me know how this sounds to you :)

That sounds fair. Send me a PM.

RE: Updated, H:Mega Lucario EX!

Ok well I see the Mega Lucario EX for my FA BW Reshiram?

RE: Updated, H:Mega Lucario EX!

Binx345 said:
Ok well I see the Mega Lucario EX for my FA BW Reshiram?

I'm in the process of another trade for the Reshiram FA. I have updated my wants, so let me know! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back