• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] Curious Cleffa's Bulk Trades! Updated with Guardians Rising!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Cleaning out extra/unneeded cards, looking for trades!

Some new cards, so updated :)
Still looking for Wild Blaze cards!

Hi there, I'm really interested in your Yveltal EX, Venasaur EX, and Emolga EX. Please cml and let me know if you see anything you like. Thanks!

Suikun said:
Hi there, I'm really interested in your Yveltal EX, Venasaur EX, and Emolga EX. Please cml and let me know if you see anything you like. Thanks!

I didn't really see much I was interested in, sorry /:

1Pokemon_Master said:

Sorry >.< A few of the EXs have been traded away already.

------------

Bump 1 of Week 4/27/14 - 5/3/14

RE: Updated, 5/10!

Hi
I have cobalion ex for trade
and I would be interested in yveltal ex promo and some trainers if you have any

Hey, is the LT Full Art Reshiram that you have listed the gold one or the Radiant Collection one? Also, how much do you value the XY Promo set at?

I don't have any Wild Blaze cards, but I should have some of the BW set cards you're missing.

FreePandas said:
Hey, is the LT Full Art Reshiram that you have listed the gold one or the Radiant Collection one? Also, how much do you value the XY Promo set at?

I don't have any Wild Blaze cards, but I should have some of the BW set cards you're missing.

Oh my, I should have made that clear aha. They're both from the Radiant Collection set. And the XY-P promo set? About $15.

Hey, I'm interested in your M Charizard EX and Toxicroak EX FA. I have some of your BW EX wants, such as Heatran, Latios, Latias, Zapdos, and Victini. Would you be interested in trading?

PieterPie said:
Cobalion EX regular art from plasma storm

Okay, i think we can get a trade going, what trainers are you interested in? :)

BugPokemonMaster316 said:
Hey, I'm interested in your M Charizard EX and Toxicroak EX FA. I have some of your BW EX wants, such as Heatran, Latios, Latias, Zapdos, and Victini. Would you be interested in trading?

Possibly, do you have any offers? :)
Plenty of people want these cards aha, so i'm sorry if I accept a trade from someone else. I'll reply as soon as possible though!

Hi, I have 2x Tornadus EX FA from dark explorers. I am interested in Yveltal EX and Venusaur EX. Thanks and LMK! :)

Slowbro said:
Hi, I have 2x Tornadus EX FA from dark explorers. I am interested in Yveltal EX and Venusaur EX. Thanks and LMK! :)

Hey! So, I can't do both of those for one FA Tornadus from Dark Explorers, would you happen to have anything else to add to it? :)

I can add a Black Kyurem EX from Boundaries crossed. That adds about $8 to my side.

Slowbro said:
I can add a Black Kyurem EX from Boundaries crossed. That adds about $8 to my side.

Sounds good! :D
My:
Venasaur EX (XY)
Yveltal EX (XY)

Your:
Tornadus EX FA (Dark Explorers)
Black Kyurem EX (Boundaries Crossed)

PM me to confirm this!

PsychedelicBreakfast said:

I'm still thinking about it, because I have more offers on Toxicroak that I have to look at. I'll get back to you, don't worry. What Terrakion EX is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back