• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] Cards I Want and Stuff I'm Trading

Chipadat

Garchomp Lover
I'm not really strict about condition really just make sure that the cards I'm getting aren't in very bad condition.
Stuff that I'm trading assume will be in light played condition.

Stuff I Need:
1 Primal Groudon EX (only if you ship first and it comes ASAP I need it for nats!!!)
Stuff For Trade: (I would prefer to trade anything that is underlined)
2 Skyla FA (BCR)
1 Professor Juniper FA (PLF)
1 Virizion EX FA (PLB)
1 Lysnadre's Trump Card FA (PHF)
1 Random Receiver SR (PLS)
1 Jirachi EX FA (PLB)
1 Emolga (Radiant Collection)
2 Meloetta EX FA (Radiant Collection)
2 Shaymin EX FA (Radiant Collection)
1 Deoxys EX (PLF)
3 Genesect EX (PLB)
1 Zekrom EX (LTR)
1 Reshiram EX (LTR)
1 Latias EX (PLF)
2 Dowsing Machine (PLS)
2 Computer Search (BCR)
1 Scoop Up Cyclone (PLB)

1 Primal Kyogre EX FA (PCL)
2 Shaymin EX FA (ROS) (Only Trade if I get the RA)
2 Seismitoad EX FA (FFI) (Only Trade if I get the RA)
1 Yveltal EX FA (XY)
1 Magnezone EX FA (FLF)
1 Winona FA (ROS)
3 Seismitoad EX (FFI)
2 Xerneas EX (XY)
1 Xerneas EX (PR)
2 Toxicroak EX (FLF)
1 Hawlucha EX (FFI)
1 Yveltal EX (XY)
1 Yveltal EX (PR)
1 Hydreigon EX (ROS)
1 Dialga EX (PHF)
1 Florges EX (PHF)
1 Manectric EX (PHF)
1 Charizard EX (FLF)
2 Kyogre EX (PR)
2 Kyogre EX (PCL)
3 Primal Kyogre EX (PCL)
2 Head Ringer (PHF)

I also have a ton of trainers that are for trade, there are so many though that I'll just let you ask me what you want and I'll let you know if I have it or not. The cards that are listed are all of my ultra rares and EX's for trade. And I only ship inside the US!!!

Last edited:

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
I am not making ANY promises but I am telling you now that if I get a scramble switch and a primal groudon today-Sunday I will trade it for that FA Shaymin ROS.

Chipadat

Garchomp Lover
I am not making ANY promises but I am telling you now that if I get a scramble switch and a primal groudon today-Sunday I will trade it for that FA Shaymin ROS.
I said next to my Shaymin FA that I would only trade it for the RA and some other stuff. How about the FA for the RA Shaymin (ROS), scramble switch, and a Groudon EX (PR or PCL) is fine.

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
I said next to my Shaymin FA that I would only trade it for the RA and some other stuff. How about the FA for the RA Shaymin (ROS), scramble switch, and a Groudon EX (PR or PCL) is fine.
That's a bit over priced check pokeprices (link is in my signature) and you'll see that it's only worth the FA and a scramble switch with like $2-3 left over. Anything small asides from groudon ex you want?

Chipadat

Garchomp Lover
How about the two Wobbuffet?
That's a bit over priced check pokeprices (link is in my signature) and you'll see that it's only worth the FA and a scramble switch with like $2-3 left over. Anything small asides from groudon ex you want?
How about the two Wobbuffet?

Elbow

Klinklang V Plz
I have:
3 Primal Groudon EX (PLC) (1 is FA)
1 Groudon EX (PLC or PR)
2 Wobbuffet (PHF)

I want:
2 Shaymin EX FA (ROS)
1 Lysandre FA (FLF)
1 Enhanced Hammer SR (PCL)
1 Shaymin EX (ROS)

Chipadat

Garchomp Lover
First of all, I'm already in the process of a trade to get a FA Primal Groudon and the 2 Wobbuffet which he is getting one of the FA Shaymin EX (If the trade is a flop then these cards are back up for my wants and trades). So the Groudon EX and the 2 Primal Groudon's would be great. Here's my offer:
I'm Getting:
1 Groudon EX (PLC)
1 Primal Groudon EX (RA)

You're Getting:
1 Lysandre FA
1 Enhanced Hammer SR

Do we have a deal?
P.S. I removed the Shaymin EX RA from the trades list because it was stupid and I want to keep it, the full arts are still up for grabs but I must get the RA in the trade.

Elbow

Klinklang V Plz
First of all, I'm already in the process of a trade to get a FA Primal Groudon and the 2 Wobbuffet which he is getting one of the FA Shaymin EX (If the trade is a flop then these cards are back up for my wants and trades). So the Groudon EX and the 2 Primal Groudon's would be great. Here's my offer:
I'm Getting:
1 Groudon EX (PLC)
1 Primal Groudon EX (RA)

You're Getting:
1 Lysandre FA
1 Enhanced Hammer SR

Do we have a deal?
P.S. I removed the Shaymin EX RA from the trades list because it was stupid and I want to keep it, the full arts are still up for grabs but I must get the RA in the trade.
I can definitely do that! PM me to confirm!