• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fungible Trading! Updated 9-15-11 H: Primes, *s W: Bulk & Ultra Rares

i have a pachi
and wont your 2 mew primes and 3x Glaceon Lv
check my list.

My Wants actually changed, but now all I'm really interested in are the Vileplumes and the Rare Candies (and the Twins and the Cheren). Could we please work out a deal?

@Dream to Kill well I am interested in Pachirisu although I see it as a worse bet on price movement than magnezone Prime right now; did you have any exact offer in mind?

@megabarkerboy interested in your tyranitar prime, ursaring prime, celebi prime, pachirisu, kyurem, and some lv. x what would you most like to trade besides pachirisu?

@The Yoshi I am not trying to be evasive I am just not sure we are going to be able to meet. I am pretty sure Pachirisu is down to like $15 due to falling play, whereas Vileplume and Rare Candy must be worth at least $22+ combined. I would have to cross reference ebay to get more specific but we seem pretty far apart, and I trade for gain to begin with.

How about if I add Shaymin to the deal, plus a few Holo energies? Maybe the deal could be like this:

My:

Pachirisu CoL
Shaymin UL
2-3 Holo Energy

Total Value: $33

Your:

Vileplume x3
Rare Candy x3
Cheren x2
Dodrio x2
Lampent x1 (if you have it)
possibly 1-2 Chandelure (if you have them)

Total Value: Around $27-30

LMK or counter-offer, thanks!

all of it exept kyrum and celibi my freinds now using them we share a collection
so what do you wont to do.

Would you consider lowing your bulk price for Magnezone? Its cureent value is $18, and 600 bulk is worth $33.

Also have any Chandelure?

Well, what about Pachi and Reshiram FA for the Magnezone and Sage's?

Interested in Magnezone, Pachirisu, Shaymin, Alph Lithograph (TM), 3 Ability Emboar and whatever Eeveelutions Stars and EX's you got. I need the Pachi and Shaymin the most. I have 4 Mew Prime and lots of bulk. Please CML for more.

My:
Mew Prime

Your:
Pokemon Collector x2
Twins x4

I have a dark Charizard holo, I need your magnezone. CML if you don't see what your looking for just ask I have plenty of other stuff

Have

4 Base Set Charizard Unl (H)
1 Rocket Dark Charizard Unl (H)
1 Rocket Dark Charizard 1st (H)
1 Sealed 2006 Holo Energy Pack

Please tell me if you're interested in any, and in what quantity.

I have tons of bulk and extra FAs.

Here is an offer for you:
1x Zekrom FA (Gray)
1x Cleffa - Call of Legends

Your:
1x Zekrom FA (Black)

Either way, feel free to PM me to let me know. Also, could you check my list to see if you have any of my wants?

Sorry if I mixed up my responses to anyone! I have been up for long hours and traveling long distances, but I wanted to get a reply done today in case I could not do it tomorrow with more Christmas events going on for me.

@The Yoshi Pachirisu $15, Shaymin $8, holo energy = depends which ones

Vileplume x3 $16, Rare Candy x3 $12Cheren x2 $1, Dodrio x2 $1.50, Lampent x1 (if you have it) $0.08, possibly 1-2 Chandelure (if you have them) do not have

just not seeing a workable trade still...again I only trade for profit and my side is still the larger one going by the majority ebay prices (ignoring both the especially low values for shaymin, pachirisu, and rare candy all of which can get pretty bad - I picked the most common completed values)

@megabarkerboy well what about your cobalion FA victini FA Tyranitar Prime gengar x infernape x blaziken x for 2 mew prime and 1 glaceon x?

@Glaceon I understand your feelings, but Magnezone may be the single most likely thing I am to trade on the list at that price point (and have before). I unfortunately have been out of the game a bit too much, but will be hitting 5 cities and getting a lot of stuff in - no chandelure for now though.

@Dream to Kill I think I will pass on that for now...the values are close together and pachirisu and reshiram values scare me, while magnezone value does not scare me at all

@alexmf2 I have Flareon & Vaporeon * NM/M and a damaged Jolteon *; would you like to make an offer for whatever you like with things like: your mew prime, kingdra prime, virizion FA, and lv. x for whatever you want? alph and emboar are easiest for me to part with of course, magnezone and *s would take the most individually

@Perfect Chaos real value on mew prime right now is about $12, real value on pokemon collector is about $6.50 so two of those is already more than mew prime

@Tango interested in the electrode prime but not much of anything else besides the dark charizard...I could add multiple things nothing is a specific interest other than those

@silentsword most interested in the base set charizard (damaged, undamaged?) in any quantity, 1st ed dark charizard is pretty interesting too...everything you listed is fine, what was it that you are interested in?

@SoulWind I would not really want to do that trade as of now...I suppose I could if we both shipped in envelopes, but I do worry about cards getting damaged that way. I do have some of your 1st ed wants (not base but after), would you be more interested in doing FAs or bulk on those?

Ok, no problem. If you change your mind PM me. ;D

sorry might be trading cobalion fa
oh and gengar has edge ware
would you still do
my
victini FA Tyranitar Prime gengar x infernape x blaziken
for your
for your
1 mew prime and 1 glaceon x
if you still wont gengar.

My
Mew Prime

Your
Magnezone Prime

Does that look good?

Depends really as I might not have enough FAs for them. Which cards from my wants do you have? :)

@Dream to Kill thanks anyway

@megabarkerboy I like it except the damaged gengar x, what else would you do instead?

@alexmf2 Magnezone Prime is worth a lot more

@SoulWind probably all of these

Mr. Mime 6/64
Scyther 10/64
Snorlax 11/64
Vaporeon 12/64
Dragonite 4/62
Feraligatr 5/111 (Minor want)
Typhlosion 18/111 (Minor want)
Cleffa 20/111

i can do cobalion fa now but victini fa has gone for the mew primes so i dont need mew any more also need some other stuff

my
cobalion fa
t tar prime
infernape x
blaziken x
+ have 2 charzard from arceus set if you in trested
your
reuncleus x2
emboar ability x1
reshiram x2
zoaroak bw x1
glacion x x1
feel free to counter
i wont be able to respond till monday but will get back to you asap.

Could you please tell me what you value them both at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back