• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fungible Trading! Updated 9-15-11 H: Primes, *s W: Bulk & Ultra Rares

MY:

x1 Yanmega Prime

YOUR:

x2 Pachirisu CL

I'd also like to do something about that Shaymin of yours. I have another Yanmega, do you have any regular Tornadus EP?

Would you do 650 bulk for Shining Tyrannitar unlimited and Shining Magikarp?

@KKillax well you are asking for an awful lot so I would need an awful lot

X1 lanturn prime
x1 Yanmega Prime
X2 Mew prime
x2 Thunderus FA
X1 absol prime
X1 Electrode prime
X1 Tyranitar prime
X1 Steelix prime
x1 Crobat prime
x1 Kingdra Prime
x1 Slowking prime
x1 Machamp Prime
x1 Umbreon Prime
X1 Reinclus BW
1x Shining Noctowl
1x Charizard NM/M?
1x Feraligatr Neo
1x Typhlosion Neo

is something like what I could do them for, LMK if you find it fair or not please

@Tyraniking that is a very low offer on your part, yanmega is averaging $24 and pachirisu is averaging $18

@evilpacman responded to you on the gym, I believe? same as there though, I could only go as low as 750

@ursalunarminor interested in the victory medals shiny suicune celebi primes and lv.x

Maybe 700? And yeah same guy, just thought maybe you used this account more idk lol

wilyfungi said:
@Tyraniking that is a very low offer on your part, yanmega is averaging $24 and pachirisu is averaging $18

Well I offered that because you said on the first post Pachi is worth 500 points and Yanmega is worth 1000 points, so I figured that it'd be worth around the same. In that case

My:

x2 Yanmega $48

Your:

x2 Pachirisu CL $36
x1 Shaymin UL $12? ($48 total)

would you do a victory medal and shiny suicune for it? + maybe some lvx? lmk

Based on your points would you do?

My Yanmega Prime 1000

Your x3 Mew Primes 350 each

So, LMK what I need to throw in for x2 Jumpluffs and 50 more points. Check my Selling thread. It's updated a bit more

I also need alot more of your cards just LMK what else you need.

Tyraniking said:
Well I offered that because you said on the first post Pachi is worth 500 points and Yanmega is worth 1000 points, so I figured that it'd be worth around the same. In that case

My:

x2 Yanmega $48

Your:

x2 Pachirisu CL $36
x1 Shaymin UL $12? ($48 total)

I actually realized I need two Shaymin, so I'll add a second Yanmega to the deal as long as I can get another FA Zekrom and an extra Shaymin. So it looks like:

My:

x3 Yanmega Prime

Your:

x2 Pachirisu
x2 Shaymin
x1 Zekrom FA

CML for shining gyarados

@evilpacman like I said, 750 is the lowest I could go

@Tyraniking no thank you, neither trade would offer any incentive to me...I have yanmega prime at 1000 points because I have been getting 1000 points for it, but the card is in decline, why would I trade super hot cards for something that will be $15 in three weeks?

@UrsaLunorMinor victory medal, suicune shiny, giratina x, mewtwo x, absol x?

@Techdeck101 I will never trade $45 for $30

@Steve your shaymin ul & secret rare pikachu?

How about Donphan Prime for both, and something else to cover the other 50 bulk?

@evilpacman I will never trade $30 for $20 (and that is counting your 50 bulk)

Ok, fair enough. So what if I do Donphan Prime (700) plus something worth 100 for Shining Tyrannitar (500) and shining Majikarp (300). both equaling 800.

@evilpacman it is not about points, donphan prime is priced higher in bulk for being a metagame card, but the value is equal or less than shining tyranitar to begin with; I do not get why you think I am giving points off anyway, I trade for profit...you asked about it like you wanted to trade for bulk, so I gave you the most reasonable offer I could give

Well you have it listed at 700 bulk points if I were to trade for a Donphan Prime, and you have Tyrannitar at 500 so I would assume that if it takes more for me to get a Donphan prime from you than a Tyrannitar, then you would value it as more. I no longer want to trade bulk. I'm looking to work a different deal. If there is anything you want for the Tyrannitar and Magikarp that would be a fair deal, you can check my list. I put Donphan up for trade because you seem to value it higher.

@evilpacman I do not think it is going to work out, we both want to be on the winning side and I do not take less than a 30% return on shining or star cards in trades

Well, if you value the two at 30 and Donphan Prime at 20 (which is apparently going to do pretty good, only speculation though), then if I added other cards that would equal your asking value for the two Shining cards, wouldnt that be pretty fair? Thats all I'm confused about.

My yanmega prime
for your
2 Pokemon collector
2 rare candy
4 junk arm

Plz LMK Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back