• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US ONLY] Tseus' Cabana | W: Volcanion Ex/non-Ex| H: Yanmega Break, Mewtwo EX FA (damage change)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tseus

- Tseus on Runescape - Tseus#1273 Battle.net
bump. added Steelix Ex, Primal Groudon Ex, Xerneas holo (Breakthrough), and Xerneas reverse holo (Breakthrough). Updated wants.

Last edited:

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
If we had some other trades included though along side the Eevees I'd be happy to take them :]

That could be a possibility! But at this point, I'm not sure what else of mine you're interested in! :p

However, I am interested in your: FA Wailord-EX and Volcanion (is it foil, non-foil, RH?). I always hate the guy to say "look at my list," but I'm not sure what other items your interested in. (NOTE: I'll probably be picking up the Keldeo v Rayquaza thing on Friday, so I could send that Octillery your way?)

Take your time on this! Since you just got my cards from our most recent trade.

Tseus

That could be a possibility! But at this point, I'm not sure what else of mine you're interested in! :p

However, I am interested in your: FA Wailord-EX and Volcanion (is it foil, non-foil, RH?). I always hate the guy to say "look at my list," but I'm not sure what other items your interested in. (NOTE: I'll probably be picking up the Keldeo v Rayquaza thing on Friday, so I could send that Octillery your way?)

Take your time on this! Since you just got my cards from our most recent trade.

I'm definitely interested in Octillery. The Volcanion is non foil. I have a foil one but not sure that I want to trade it at this point.

Tseus

Bump. Completely updated collection, wants, and haves

Tseus

hump de bump (added Magearna Ex FA, Gardevoir Ex (STS) and M Gardevoir Ex FA (STS))

Last edited:

Anthony Orosco

Aspiring Trainer
Here's all that I have to trade:
1 Rainbow Energy (Reverse Holo)
3 Bursting Balloon
1 Pokemon Ranger
1 Zoroark BREAK
1 Sylveon EX Full Art
1 Zorua
1 Zoroark (Non Holo)
1 Eevee Ancient Origins
3 Yanma Steam Siege
1 Yanmega Steam Siege
1 Yveltal Holo Steam Siege

I would like to offer this for one of your Playmats. If you think this is at value, simply PM me what you want. If you think that this is undervalue, I can offer more if you like.

Tseus

Here's all that I have to trade:
1 Rainbow Energy (Reverse Holo)
3 Bursting Balloon
1 Pokemon Ranger
1 Zoroark BREAK
1 Sylveon EX Full Art
1 Zorua
1 Zoroark (Non Holo)
1 Eevee Ancient Origins
3 Yanma Steam Siege
1 Yanmega Steam Siege
1 Yveltal Holo Steam Siege

I would like to offer this for one of your Playmats. If you think this is at value, simply PM me what you want. If you think that this is undervalue, I can offer more if you like.

Hey there Anthony. I'm sorry that I didn't update my list. I have recently purchased the Yanmega, Yanmas, and rainbow energy from tcgplayer. I just fixed my wants as of posting this comment.

What energy type design were you interested in? Also, I value the mat at about $30. I would normally be fairly flexible on value but It will cost me about $12 to ship so I'll probably stick to around $30 to make it worth the effort. Thanks for the interest and let me know if you would like to make another offer :]

Anthony Orosco

Aspiring Trainer
I'm a little sad that I won't be able to make an offer for one of your awesome playmats, however there are a few cards I am looking for and I would love to make a trade. Any of the cards I have listed prior would be traded for any of these: 1 Professor Sycamore, 3 Trainers Mail, 2 VS Seeker (I doubt that you have these for trade but whatevs), 1 Parallel City, 3 Float Stone, and 3 crushing hammer. This is just a stab in the dark but if you have any Scizor EX I would be very eager to trade. And even if you only have 1 or 2 of these cards up for trade, I would love to trade:)

Tseus

Bummer! Well if you ever change your mind I'd be happy to make one for you ^.^

As far as the cards you listed, I have 1 Sycamore, 1 Trainers' Mail, and 1 Crushing Hammer. I'm most interested in the Zorua and Zoroark.

Anthony Orosco

Aspiring Trainer
I compared the price of the offers and here's what I got (I go by the median on
TCGPlayer.c om, I hope that's ok).

I have 1 Zorua 90/162, 3 Zorua 89/162, and 1 Zoroark 91/162. When I added the medians up, the price was $7.45. When I added your end up, the total was $5.24. Now, the price does differ since there are multiple prints of Prof. Sycamore and Crushing Hammer. So if you would like to check and see what the exact price is depending on your print, that would be fine. But if the total is correct, I would only trade if something was added to even the trade. Thanks!

Tseus

I compared the price of the offers and here's what I got (I go by the median on
TCGPlayer.c om, I hope that's ok).

I have 1 Zorua 90/162, 3 Zorua 89/162, and 1 Zoroark 91/162. When I added the medians up, the price was $7.45. When I added your end up, the total was $5.24. Now, the price does differ since there are multiple prints of Prof. Sycamore and Crushing Hammer. So if you would like to check and see what the exact price is depending on your print, that would be fine. But if the total is correct, I would only trade if something was added to even the trade. Thanks!

I would be happy to add something. Is there anything else from my list you would be interested in? Or do you have a bigger list of wants for me to look at?

Status
Not open for further replies.