• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] THEJOOGSTER's Trades

THEJOOGSTER

Aspiring Trainer
Alright everyone I am new to this site and i know most of you want the lower rep to go first that being said i have no problem with that except the fact that i only fear of not getting what I am owed in return. I am willing to trade as well in the PTCGO my username is THEJOOGSTER on there for i will post my online have and wants as well as IRL haves and wants so go ahead take a look and if you guys have any questions feel free to pm me.
Thank you and have fun.

In Real Life Haves and Wants

Haves:
Excadrill Ex
Emboar Ex
Camerupt Ex
M Steelix Ex
x3 Seismitoad Ex(1 FA)
Blastoise Ex(EVO)
Thunderus Ex
Torterra LVL.X
Wailord Ex
Black Kyreum Ex
Blastoise Ex
M Gallade Ex
Gengar Ex FA
Meloetta Ex'
Jirachi Ex
Dialga G LVL.X
Dialga LVL.X
x2 Garchomp C LVL.X
x2 Umbreon Ex
Kingdra Ex FA
Dragonite Ex
Alakazam Ex (SR)

Breaks:
Yvetal
Bronzong
Lugia
Nidoking
Clawitzer
Starmie

Primes:
Gengar

My Wants:
Any FA or SR trainers/supportersBasically any Ex as well.
Shayim Ex(*ROS)

P.S: Also have Toys R US promos just ask as well as trainers supporters if your seeking any uncommons commons or rare dont hesitate to ask thank you

Last edited:
Approved! Make sure you have read the PokéBeach Marketplace Rules to avoid any warnings, and have fun trading! :)

Please note that I have removed your PTCGO trade Haves/Wants as PTCGO trading is ONLY allowed in the PTCGO thread, which I see you have already posted in. As stated in the aforementioned Marketplace Rules, separate trading threads are allowed for physical good transactions only. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions!

Hello! I'm interested in your Magearna-EX FA.

I also am wondering what sets your Dragonite-EX, Mew-EX, and Thunderous-EX.

Also curious on conditions of the cards listed about, as well as your Jirachi-EX. Can you provide images of the fronts and backs of said cards? Thanks!

Hello! I have:
x1 Full Art Pokemon Ranger (Steam Siege)
And I am currently looking for:
x2 Xerneas (Breakthrough)
Even if you don't have them, I would love to work out a trade!

Hello! I have:
x1 Full Art Pokemon Ranger (Steam Siege)
And I am currently looking for:
x2 Xerneas (Breakthrough)
Even if you don't have them, I would love to work out a trade!
if its the one with geomancey then yes i have a playset of the pokemon league ones

Both are up for grabs! I can trade both. What are you willing to trade for the Machamp and the Carbink BREAK?

Both are up for grabs! I can trade both. What are you willing to trade for the Machamp and the Carbink BREAK?
i use TCGplayer as for prices on the cards and the machamp and carbink are about 8 for both and genesect about 2 then jirachia is 17 and volcanion 8

Welp, there's definitely a price difference there lol. Do you see anything else to net me both the Volcanion and the Genesect or even to get me closer to the Jirachi?

Alright everyone I am new to this site and i know most of you want the lower rep to go first that being said i have no problem with that except the fact that i only fear of not getting what I am owed in return. I am willing to trade as well in the PTCGO my username is THEJOOGSTER on there for i will post my online have and wants as well as IRL haves and wants so go ahead take a look and if you guys have any questions feel free to pm me.
Thank you and have fun.

In Real Life Haves and Wants

Haves:
Volcanion Ex
Excadrill Ex
Emboar Ex
x2 Camerupt Ex(1 FA)
M Steelix Ex
x3 Seismitoad Ex(1 FA)
Blastoise Ex(EVO)
Thunderus Ex
Torterra LVL.X
Wailord Ex
Gyarados Ex
Black Kyreum Ex
Blastoise Ex
M Gallade Ex
Gengar Ex FA
Meloetta Ex'
Jirachi Ex
Genesect Ex(steel type)
Dialga G LVL.X
Dialga LVL.X
x2 Garchomp C LVL.X
x2 Umbreon Ex
Kingdra Ex FA
Dragonite Ex
Alakazam Ex (SR)

Breaks:
Yvetal
Bronzong
Lugia
Nidoking
Clawitzer
Starmie

Primes:
Gengar

My Wants:
Any FA or SR trainers/supportersBasically any Ex as well.
Shayim Ex(*ROS)

P.S: Also have Toys R US promos just ask as well as trainers supporters if your seeking any uncommons commons or rare dont hesitate to ask thank you

FA Pokemon ranger for your camerupt ex fa?

Back