• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales (US Only) I have four Lurantis-GX. Trade me.

BUMP at long last! I need Latios-EX, RH Night Marchers, and RH Bats! I could also use another M Latios-EX and two more Shaymin. I have plenty of ROS holos unlisted. My haves needs to get updated so I apologize if I have to say that they're unavailable.

EDIT: Can someone please tell me how to update the thread title so that people aren't flocking because of FA Xerosic? -_-

Hi, I was just wondering how many Acro Bikes and Maxie's hidden ball tricks you had. Also, do you have any Archeops NVI? Thanks!

WaspMan - what are you looking for? I have some cards unlisted. Did you have anything off of my Wants list?

I am interested in your landorus Furious Fists, I do have a foil golbat PHF if you want to trade for it, otherwise CMT for something you might want.

Hey, I have foil Zubat and Golbat from PHF you can CMT if there's anything else you want for Landorus FF and possibly Mega heracross.

Empoleon_master, I didn't see anything I was really feeling for the M Heracross. Umm...do you by chance have any RH Sycamore?

Dan, sorry man. That got sold. Need to update that.

Empoleon_master, I didn't see anything I was really feeling for the M Heracross. Umm...do you by chance have any RH Sycamore?

Dan, sorry man. That got sold. Need to update that.
No Sycamore for trade and the M heracross was optional anyway. Would you do the trade for the other stuff though?

Um, depends on how mint those cards are. Are they never played, pack to sleeve?

EDIT: And check for edgewear. I'd be playing these but I just don't want them creased or heavily damaged. NM/M is what I'm looking for.

They have a little white around the edges, there isn't much, like at all, and they've only been played once I think. I can send you pictures if you want.

Back