• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US ONLY!] Eevee's Trade Thread! Temporarily Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade with It2zoroark has been completed, and thread has been updated accordingly.

Cards traded at the prerelease had a big reflection on my thread, and everything has now been updated to reflect those trades.

As a highlight, another M Rayquaza EX (Dragon) has been added to the for trades list! :)

- Cards pulled have also been added including the Promo Sandslash and Codes -

Last update before Guardians Rising Openings :)

Interested in 1x Decidueye GX, 2x Professor Kukui, 1x Yveltal BKT

Hello again!

Sorry, I have already traded Decidueye GX. I have just realized that I only updated the spreadsheet for the GX part and forgot to update this part too... sorry.

I have the other cards though :)

Okay, 2x Kukui and 1x Yveltal BKT are roughly $4 in value. Anything from my list you are interested in?

So Ive taken a look at your list... and the following cards I have from your wants list...

1x Fighting Fury Belt
2x Professor Kakui
1x Yveltal BKT
3x Lysandre (AOR or FLF, your choice)
1x Hoopa EX Promo
4x Rowlet
1x Dartrix
1x Lysandre RH (AOR)
1x Trainers' Mail RH

And depending on which of the above you'll need will obviously reflect what I would be looking for... the only real big thing of interest that I see from your thread is the

Deoxys EX Full Art

but depending on how the trade shapes up, we can adjust accordingly :)

I am interested in all of those things. I would love to trade for them. The Deoxys EX FA is fine, anything you are interested in to even it out? I will price out everything and let you know where we are.

Your end $18.61

My end $8.35
Anything else from my trade list you would like? I also have a lot more bulk.

Last edited:
I am interested in all of those things. I would love to trade for them. The Deoxys EX FA is fine, anything you are interested in to even it out? I will price out everything and let you know where we are.

Your end $18.61

My end $8.35
Anything else from my trade list you would like? I also have a lot more bulk.

I would be interested in the bulk the most...

171 Bulk (Common & Uncommon BW-ON) x $0.06 = $ 10.26
Deoxys EX Full Art = $8.35

Total: $18,61 and there everything would be matched perfectly! :)

(Other types of bulk work too, just lemme know which type you'd like to trade -- all my bulk values are on the spreadsheet).

Also, if you come across any Darkrai EX BKP, Shaymin EX ROS (I know that's a dream) or Decidueye GX I would gladly trade for them. I need them desperately lol and I don't to have to buy them.

I do have the bulk to cover this trade. PM to confirm?

Yes, I have just double checked to make sure all of those cards that you requested are Near Mint, which in fact they are!

Just to make sure, the Deoxys and the bulk are all near mint correct?

If so, we can confirm via PM :)

Thanks!

Hey there I have done a bunch of trading today and I can cross off some things from my wants. I still need the Lysandres, the hoopa EX, the Trainer's mail

Last edited:
Hey there I have done a bunch of trading today and I can cross off some things from my wants. I still need the Lysandres, the hoopa EX, the Trainer's mail

Thats fine!

I would love to trade those cards to you, but that is a mere less than $10 trade and I would prefer to trade around $20 value to prevent a loss on postage as I would like to provide the guarantee of a secure tracked package, but spending $3 on a $10 trade is quite too much for me frankly, sorry.

If you have any other wants that you see, please do come back at a later date... Ill have my Guardians Rising stuff soon so maybe then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back