• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades (US) omahanime - added Boundaries Crossed - updated April 24

Hi! I'm interested in 143/147 Charizard G LV.X from Supreme Victors as well as any Munna with Long-Distance Hypnosis from Boundaries Crossed, if any. I have both Black and White Kyurem EX FAs from Boundaries Crossed available.

eDizzle06 said:
Hi! I'm interested in 143/147 Charizard G LV.X from Supreme Victors as well as any Munna with Long-Distance Hypnosis from Boundaries Crossed, if any. I have both Black and White Kyurem EX FAs from Boundaries Crossed available.

I am not sure if I still need those.

I have a RH Gliscor from Dark Explorers off your wants. It has some scratches on the front, but they're only noticeable when tilted in the light. Trade your Call of Legends Feraligtr for it? Thanks.

Do you have any eevees with the move Sighs of Evolution? if so i have some cards on my list and a few unlisted that you might be interested for them.

Dooby321 said:
Do you have any eevees with the move Sighs of Evolution? if so i have some cards on my list and a few unlisted that you might be interested for them.

What sets would that be from?

are you willing to trade them if so would you look at my list for anything you might be interested in?

Were you able to find out if you still needed the FAs?

Dooby321 said:
Its in Near Mint-Mint Condition.

That is the only one I saw.

eDizzle06 said:

Were you able to find out if you still needed the FAs?

I have been working on Japanese and Korean cards instead.

Back