US Nationals 2012

Looking to borrow 1 Darkrai-EX and 2 Mewtwo-EX's for Nationals. I was stupid and stored both of my Mewtwos (along with the rest of my cards due to our move), aside from a few of my trades and my deck) thinking I wouldn't need them, and traded 3 of my 5 Darkrais, thinking I could get another before the event. :p

If anyone could lend me these cards, I would really appreciate it. I also have a Tornadus-EX.and 2 non-FA Terrakions I'm lending if anyone needs them.

I have 8 Darkrais for sale Nigel, if you need any lmk. I can lend it to you with collateral, if you give me 60 cash you can use it. I'd obviously return the cash when you give me the Darkrai. Lmk

Holy hedgehogs and milktanks!!!

I am getting to go to Nats this year!! Woo hoo , cuz the only nats i went to in the past was 2006! so its been a while....leaving NC wed w my 2 dear frnds David and David. David B will stand out, he will be wearing a kilt. I will have 4 different pokemon shirts (a dif one each day) , my backpack is blue and white flower print w 2 battle worn keychains- sandslash and sonic hedgehog. i will have a smaller hand bag that is purple and yellow and has a pic of ash and misty on it. look forward to meeting some of you! and i have no clue what deck im running still lol.

oh yes and i am female and have long brown hair , lol

Zangoose said:
I have 8 Darkrais for sale Nigel, if you need any lmk. I can lend it to you with collateral, if you give me 60 cash you can use it. I'd obviously return the cash when you give me the Darkrai. Lmk

Don't need one anymore, actually. Matryoshka said I could use his. On the other hand, I'm still looking to borrow 2 Mewtwos.

deux jours.

Does anyone want to trade me 4 non-holo Catchers? I don't want to test with Golden/RH ones. :/

Mudkip711 said:
deux jours.

Does anyone want to trade me 4 non-holo Catchers? I don't want to test with Golden/RH ones. :/

I have 4 catchers, I would only trade them for more catchers though :/

jhaze said:
I cant believe im leaving in the morning, I cant wait!

Lucky! I cannot wait to leave. I'm so pumped. ;o;

If anyone cares my dice still haven't come. :( Maybe tomorrow or Wednesday.

thefleeee said:
Leaving Thursday morning.... and still havent decided on a deck

Play Tyrogue donk with me.

4 Tyrogue
4 Mewtwo

4 Plus Power
4 Junk Arm
4 Dual Ball
4 Juniper
4 Lost Remover
4 Crushing Hammer
4 Hooligans
4 Seeker
4 Catcher
4 Random Receiver
4 Switch

4 Double Colorless

Also, I'm depressed now because my dice won't be here for tomorrow. It's been a week and they're not even done!

I ordered 55 dice from Chessex last Monday. I really wanted them for this weekend so I could use them/give them to my opponents/give them to Pokebeach people. I should have ordered them a month ago when I had the chance....

That's too bad. But I like that Tyrogue donk deck. How is it's late game?

Gistica said:
That's too bad. But I like that Tyrogue donk deck. How is it's late game?

IDK. It was a joke. I haven't tested it mainly because I made it up two seconds before I made that post.

Lol I was just kidding. But I really do wonder if it has good late game. Hmmmm...

Probably not against Darkrai. Double KO on Tyrogues isn't good.

EDIT: I forgot to add Eviolite and Defender. ;P

thefleeee said:
HAHAHA OMG YES, its too pro

Revised list:

4 Tyrogue
4 Mewtwo

4 Plus Power
4 Junk Arm
4 Dual Ball
4 Juniper
2 Lost Remover
4 Crushing Hammer
4 Hooligans
4 Catcher
4 Random Receiver
4 Eviolite
4 Defender
2 N

4 Double Colorless

If you win credit me. B-)

In all seriousness, I have no idea what to play. At least I have 12 hours Thursday to play as many games as possible to what I am most comfortable with.

Back