Wi-Fi Trades Uralya's Trade Thread

RE: AoH's My Player Thread

AoH said:
PokeChimpo said:
Sweet jebus... ; ( I'll take Lax, what's with you catching the anti nature shinies!?

Drohn has the same luck. Until we figure out how to RNG, we can't control any aspect of shinies in the wild. Especially with chain fishing; that has to be the most unpredictable thing ever.

Now, you do know Rash boosts SAtk?

~AoH

I call dibs on Rash!!!

TheRoyalXerneas said:
AoH said:
Drohn has the same luck. Until we figure out how to RNG, we can't control any aspect of shinies in the wild. Especially with chain fishing; that has to be the most unpredictable thing ever.

Now, you do know Rash boosts SAtk?

~AoH

I call dibs on Rash!!!

Let PokeChimpo confirm his choice of Clauncher first. The one who's into specifics gets the first pick in most situations. Don't worry, you'll get one.

~AoH

PokeChimpo said:
I'll still take Lax, I'm only going to keep for collection.

Alright. You get Lax, Xerneas gets Rash.

I'll get to you guys in that order. Whoever I drop a VM to first will get the opportunity to trade after momoxmomo and I finish.

~AoH

AoH said:
PokeChimpo said:
I'll still take Lax, I'm only going to keep for collection.

Alright. You get Lax, Xerneas gets Rash.

I'll get to you guys in that order. Whoever I drop a VM to first will get the opportunity to trade after momoxmomo and I finish.

~AoH

Did we agree on what legendary you wanted??

TheRoyalXerneas said:

I'd like Xerneas, please.

@PokeChimpo: I don't think we agreed on the count. Would you do one of your 5 IVs for it? I can specify which one when I VM you.

~AoH

AoH said:
TheRoyalXerneas said:

I'd like Xerneas, please.

@PokeChimpo: I don't think we agreed on the count. Would you do one of your 5 IVs for it? I can specify which one when I VM you.

~AoH

I'll give 2 larvesta, IV's to make 5IV, or we can work something out for the 5IV's I have.

Have:
Xerneas
Blazenite
Leftovers

Want:
Brave / Admant Honedge with perfect IV's
Timid Jpn Protean Froakie perfect HP / Spd
Modest HA Goomy perfect Def / Spd
Naïve Protean Froakie perfect HP / Atk / SDef / Spd

PM me please if you are the least bit interested in anything :p...

Trades with PokeChimpo, TheRoyalXerneas and momoxmomo are complete, and a trade with camoclone has been solidified. List has been updated accordingly along with some new additions.

I'm considering looking for assistance EV training my Pokémon, so yeah. I'll offer things on my list in return if I decide to do so.

~AoH

AoH said:
Trades with PokeChimpo, TheRoyalXerneas and momoxmomo are complete, and a trade with camoclone has been solidified. List has been updated accordingly along with some new additions.

I'm considering looking for assistance EV training my Pokémon, so yeah. I'll offer things on my list in return if I decide to do so.

~AoH

I can EV train your Pokemon, I enjoy it and it's something to do as a change up besides hatching all these darned eggs. -_-

I was intrested in your shiny clauncher.

Let me know if you see anything on my list http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-dr-mario-s-my-player-thread--116861

^Working something out, but I caught another shiny Clauncher early today. Also, the Honedge is still in progress. Trying to find decent parents.

Working on catching Dittos, and I now have access to Quilladin and Ivysaur in FS.

~AoH

AoH said:
^Working something out, but I caught another shiny Clauncher early today. Also, the Honedge is still in progress. Trying to find decent parents.

Working on catching Dittos, and I now have access to Quilladin and Ivysaur in FS.

~AoH

Sounds like my friend safari :D

RE: AoH's Trade Thread

Trades with camoclone and dmaster are complete. The list has been updated accordingly.

Going to add things from WT to my haves later today. I'm looking for Calm Vulpix with at least perfect HP/SDef/Spd most of all.

~AoH

Okay, here's the weekly bump. Trades with Dr Mario, KoN and Ka$h Money are pending, but I won't have access to Wi-Fi for my 3DS until Saturday. In the meantime, I'll still work out offers/trades during that time and complete them when I'm back where my Wi-Fi supports 3DS access.

My list has been updated with a few new WTs and a shiny Golett. More to come.

My wants are primarily these: Calm Vulpix, Bold/Modest Rotom, Jolly/Careful/Adamant Drilbur, and Quiet Honedge.

~AoH

what IV are your 3 IV Ditto? Interested in the Shiny Golett as well. I'm working on Adamant Drillburs with 4-5IV Mold Breakers.

PokeChimpo said:
what IV are your 3 IV Ditto? Interested in the Shiny Golett as well. I'm working on Adamant Drillburs with 4-5IV Mold Breakers.

The one 3 IV Ditto has HP/Atk/SAtk I think. I would like one of the 5 IV Drilburs. And I should also specify that Mold Breaker is the ability I'm looking for. Nice that that's what you've already got planned.

@Jackal: As long as the Honedge has perfect HP/Atk/SAtk, sure. I'll have to breed another Noibat if you want a 4-IV though.

~AoH

Back