Wi-Fi Trades Uralya's Trade Thread

Uralya

*ponders everything*
Friend Code: 2208-5498-1233
In-Game Name (IGN): Destiney
Time Zone: CST
Times Available: Generally all day Saturday/Sunday, anywhere from 6-11 on weekdays (subject to change)

Haves: All are UT unless specified
- Jolly Scrappy Jpn Kangaskhan w/ perfect Atk
- Adamant Scrappy Jpn Kangaskhan w/ perfect Atk
- Various 2-3 IV Pyroars
- Jpn Adaptability Eevee (PKRS)
- 4 IV Hasty Jpn Noibat (not UT)
- Ditto with 2-3 IVs
- Shiny Relicanth
- Shiny Basculin Red
- Shiny Clauncher
- 3 IV Relaxed HA Jpn Bergmite
- Shiny Golett
- Shiny Braviary
- 2 IV Timid Eevee
- 4 IV Naïve Protean Froakie
- 4 IV Modest Sap Sipper Jpn Goomy
- 3 IV Impish Intimidate Jpn Snubbull
- 3-5 IV Bold Sturdy Skarmory (can breed multiple)
- 2 IV Jolly Jpn Larvitar
- Adamant Mold Breaker Pancham w/ perfect Atk
- Adamant Larvitar w/ perfect HP
- Naïve Protean Froakie w/ perfect SAtk (not UT)
- 4 IV Hasty Infiltrator Noibat w/ perfect (can breed multiple)
- Couple of Hasty 3-IV Noibats
- 3 IV Timid Jpn Gastly
- 3 IV Jolly Gible
- 2 IV Impish HA Jpn Bunnelby
- 2 IV Adamant Jpn Binacle
- Naïve Speed Boost Torchic
- Jolly Protean Froakie
- Brave Thick Fat Marill w/ perfect Spd and egg moves: Aqua Jet and Belly Drum
- 2 IV Modest Water Absorb Poliwag
- 4 IV Jolly HA Jpn Bunnelby
- Adamant Rufflet w/ perfect SDef
- 3 IV Jolly Larvitar w/ egg move: Dragon Dance
- Timid Charmander w/ perfect Spd and egg moves: Dragon Pulse and Dragon Rush
- Evo/Mega Stones from X (ask)
- 2x Xerneas (will check about being UT)
- Palkia (lvl 100, not UT)
- Many WT grabs, too many to list tbh
- Ability Capsule
- 40+ Rare Candies

Services Offered:
FS (contact to see if I can catch what you want) - Drought Ninetales, Poliwhirl, Quilladin, Frogadier, Braixen Ivysaur, Heracross, Pinsir, Ditto, Mawile, Barbaracle, Togepi, Metang, Ferroseed, Riolu, etc.
Pokerus
Protean Frogadiers (in my FS)

Wants:
- Shinies
- 5 IV Kalos-native Pokémon
- Xerneas/Yveltal/other legendaries
- Battle items
- Leftovers
- Evo/Mega Stones (only if you have excess/want to get rid of them)
- Anything pretty much. I'll check lists.

Successful Trades:
- Eron
- brOkenice
- Keeper of Night
- King Xerneas
- Shining Goodra
- dmaster
- Dr.Mario
- ShinyVincent
- Ringlord17
- Drohn
- If I traded with you before but forgot you, leave me a VM to add you to the list

RE: AoH's My Player Thread - Pokerus and more

ShinyVincent said:
If got a Japanese Torchic. Abilitie: Blaze.

I'm sorry. I should've specified that a bit more. It's preferably with Speed Boost. If you could check the IVs, that'd be great. I'll make exceptions for Blaze Torchics if they have good IVs.

~AoH

^I'm interested in an Adamant SB Torchic and Bold Swift Swim Poliwag. IVs don't have to be spectacular.

~AoH

What kind of deal do you think we can make? If it helps, I can easily give both Torchic and Poliwag 2-3 IVs.

You wanna do 3-for-2 and throw in something for me to Wonder Trade? The IVs would help, sure. Atk/Spd for Torchic and HP/Def/SDef for the Poliwag preferably (SDef is the stat I most want on the Poliwag).

~AoH

RE: AoH's My Player Thread

Thank you, KoN. :D

Trades with KoN and TheRoyalXerneas are complete. List has been updated accordingly. I'm getting new things through WT and GTS daily, so be sure to check back for additions to both my haves and my wants.

~AoH

What IV Dittos are you looking for? I like Shiny Clauncher, and the adamant Honedge.

Probably either a Ditto with perfect Atk/SAtk/Spd or HP/Def/SDef (or more than that combination if that's possible). In other words, an all-offensive and an all-defensive Ditto.

Edit: On second thought, I think I'll remove Ditto from the wants since I now have a FS with it. If you have spectacular ones, I'm still interested in those though.

~AoH

AoH said:
Probably either a Ditto with perfect Atk/SAtk/Spd or HP/Def/SDef (or more than that combination if that's possible). In other words, an all-offensive and an all-defensive Ditto.

Edit: On second thought, I think I'll remove Ditto from the wants since I now have a FS with it. If you have spectacular ones, I'm still interested in those though.

~AoH

I have a 3 IV with attack-defence-speed,

I'll pass on the Ditto, sorry, but I am interested in a Timid Larvesta (based on your haves).

~AoH

AoH said:
I'll pass on the Ditto, sorry, but I am interested in a Timid Larvesta (based on your haves).

~AoH

It's ok, and with what IV? all my 4 IV are mixed - Atk. Have plenty of Males and Females can pair them out for easy breeding.

PokeChimpo said:
AoH said:

~AoH

It's ok, and with what IV? all my 4 IV are mixed - Atk. Have plenty of Males and Females can pair them out for easy breeding.

If you have one with HP/Def/SAtk/Spd, that will do. You can also swap Def with SDef.

What do you want for one of those?

~AoH

AoH said:
PokeChimpo said:

If you have one with HP/Def/SAtk/Spd, that will do. You can also swap Def with SDef.

What do you want for one of those?

~AoH

I have a male with HP/Def/Satk/Spd, I still like the shiny, could we do something for that?

I have no qualms about it, but how about we put that trade on hold until I catch another shiny Clauncher? It shouldn't be too hard, but I'd rather always have one shiny than not. I can drop you a VM when I have a second shiny.

Do you have any good Goodra or its lower forms? We could do a smaller trade in the meanwhile.

@Xerneas: Idk. Make an offer.

~AoH

AoH said:
I have no qualms about it, but how about we put that trade on hold until I catch another shiny Clauncher? It shouldn't be too hard, but I'd rather always have one shiny than not. I can drop you a VM when I have a second shiny.

Do you have any good Goodra or its lower forms? We could do a smaller trade in the meanwhile.

@Xerneas: Idk. Make an offer.

~AoH

2 Sliggoos I caught from FS, don't know the IVs but there natures are brave and hardy with gooey ability.

I was interested in the clauncher, but since you want to chain another one I can wait :p

Back