Wi-Fi Trades Uralya's Trade Thread

RE: AoH's My Player Thread

PokeChimpo said:
AoH said:
I have no qualms about it, but how about we put that trade on hold until I catch another shiny Clauncher? It shouldn't be too hard, but I'd rather always have one shiny than not. I can drop you a VM when I have a second shiny.

Do you have any good Goodra or its lower forms? We could do a smaller trade in the meanwhile.

@Xerneas: Idk. Make an offer.

~AoH

2 Sliggoos I caught from FS, don't know the IVs but there natures are brave and hardy with gooey ability.

Okay. I'm trying to think of what else there is ... What kinds of Scyther do you have? I'm looking for Adamant + Technician (obviously).

@Xerneas: Fair enough. I guess I'll go catch a third then. Is there anything else you see?

~AoH

AoH said:
PokeChimpo said:
2 Sliggoos I caught from FS, don't know the IVs but there natures are brave and hardy with gooey ability.

Okay. I'm trying to think of what else there is ... What kinds of Scyther do you have? I'm looking for Adamant + Technician (obviously).

@Xerneas: Fair enough. I guess I'll go catch a third then. Is there anything else you see?

~AoH

I like that adamant larvitar, oh and I own an adamant tech Scyther btw

Trades with MtheW and TheRoyalXerneas are complete. List has been updated accordingly. Several new WTs are up, and there are now two Shiny Clauncher. Still working on more shinies for everyone as I've said before.

@Xerneas/PokeChimpo: Still interested in the Claunchers? When I catch one more shiny, they should be free.

~AoH

AoH said:
Trades with MtheW and TheRoyalXerneas are complete. List has been updated accordingly. Several new WTs are up, and there are now two Shiny Clauncher. Still working on more shinies for everyone as I've said before.

@Xerneas/PokeChimpo: Still interested in the Claunchers? When I catch one more shiny, they should be free.

~AoH

Still interested, yes

AoH said:

~AoH

Yup yup ^_^

So which legendary were you interested in?? I have an Yveltal in stock with a Hardy Nature with IVs in HP/Def/Speed, if you want something else I can work my magic to get you a different one :D

TheRoyalXerneas said:
So which legendary were you interested in??

Glad you both are still interested. :)

Xerneas. Since I have X, the Y exclusives seem to be more on my wants list, and Xerneas is often what they want on the GTS.

Updated with a few Froakies.

~AoH

AoH said:
TheRoyalXerneas said:
So which legendary were you interested in??

Glad you both are still interested. :)

Xerneas. Since I have X, the Y exclusives seem to be more on my wants list, and Xerneas is often what they want on the GTS.

Updated with a few Froakies.

~AoH

So a Xerneas then??

I'll be happy with any nature that doesn't stack attack, Hoping for something that boosts either Sp.Atk, Def, or Sp.def

PokeChimpo said:
I'll be happy with any nature that doesn't stack attack, Hoping for something that boosts either Sp.Atk, Def, or Sp.def

One of them is Lax, which boosts Def. Good?

@Xerneas: You can have the Naïve one. Good?

Let me try to catch one more Clauncher tomorrow before doing any trades related to shinies, okay?

~AoH

AoH said:
PokeChimpo said:

One of them is Lax, which boosts Def. Good?

@Xerneas: You can have the Naïve one. Good?

Let me try to catch one more Clauncher tomorrow before doing any trades related to shinies, okay?

~AoH

Fine with me unless #3 is a different nature Lax reduces Sp.Def which is Claunchers best protection. Wouldn't be able to use it in competitive :( Anything Speed reducing without attack boost is good, Anything that boosts Sp atk, Sp def, and Def without lowering either of the 3 is good as well. Not trying to be picky! If the 3rd you catch isn't any of the above I'll keep it for collection, no big deal really.

Very good news: I caught a shiny Staryu in school and a Rash shiny Clauncher on the car ride home. So, Xerneas/PokeChimpo, decide what you want now. They are all open.

~AoH

momoxmomo said:
You don't happen to have a non shiny staryu, do you?

What are you looking for in that Staryu? I can go catch a random one for you.

~AoH

AoH said:
momoxmomo said:
You don't happen to have a non shiny staryu, do you?

What are you looking for in that Staryu? I can go catch a random one for you.

~AoH
Oh, I just need it for the pokedex. I can't seem to find one in my game. I don't care about natures, abilities, or genders. If you can trade me one, check out my thread, in signature, to see if there is anything you need.

AoH said:
Very good news: I caught a shiny Staryu in school and a Rash shiny Clauncher on the car ride home. So, Xerneas/PokeChimpo, decide what you want now. They are all open.

~AoH

What nature is that staryu? and what other 2 natures did you have for claunchers?

PokeChimpo said:
AoH said:

~AoH

What nature is that staryu? and what other 2 natures did you have for claunchers?

Staryu is Impish (lol), and the Claunchers are Lax/Naïve/Rash. They all reduce SDef (smh).

~AoH

AoH said:
PokeChimpo said:

Staryu is Impish (lol), and the Claunchers are Lax/Naïve/Rash. They all reduce SDef (smh).

~AoH

Sweet jebus... ; ( I'll take Lax, what's with you catching the anti nature shinies!?

PokeChimpo said:
AoH said:

~AoH

Sweet jebus... ; ( I'll take Lax, what's with you catching the anti nature shinies!?

Drohn has the same luck. Until we figure out how to RNG, we can't control any aspect of shinies in the wild. Especially with chain fishing; that has to be the most unpredictable thing ever.

Now, you do know Rash boosts SAtk?

~AoH

Back