• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Updated Trades H FA Lysandre

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: W BULK/Literally anything/Ultra Rares! H: FA Juniper, Deoxys EX, Thundurus EX

Yeah that list is very outdated ill probably update tomorrow. I can offer raikou celebi and heatran for th juniper if your interested

RE: W ANY Ultra Rares! H: FA Juniper, Deoxys EX, Thundurus EX

i will have to pass on that, im interested in some of the shinys though, and i will have older stuff up pretty soon

RE: Updated W ANY Ultra Rares and Older MERCH! H: FA Juniper Prerelease Sleeves Lots More

bump 2

RE: Updated W ANY Ultra Rares and Older MERCH! H: FA Juniper Prerelease Sleeves Lots More

I want the Glaceon sleeves. Would you trade my Crobat ex top Lugia Legend and FA Cobalion for them? They aren't all nm.

what are the conditions?
and i would need more, glaceon/leafeon sleeves are one of the nicer ones/ expensive kind

and im also interested in articuno ex, is it promo? and shiny garbodor
what are their condtions?

I could throw in Articuno ex. FA Cobalion is nm it has a knick. Crobat is played, Articuno ex has a crease in the corner. Lugia is played.

Ice said:
I could throw in Articuno ex. FA Cobalion is nm it has a knick. Crobat is played, Articuno ex has a crease in the corner. Lugia is played.

i dont think i really want to trade then, im looking for nm-m cards,
and the sleeves are about $20-25 online, but very hard to find.

what are the conditions of sr blastoise and garbodor?

Near mint. I will trade a Mew EX for them. (Mew EX is a $20 card)

i dont really want that card, i could do any 2/3 cards if nm-m
raikou ex fa
sr balstoise
sr garbodor

PieterPie said:
i dont really want that card, i could do any 2/3 cards if nm-m
raikou ex fa
sr balstoise
sr garbodor

That wouldn't really be a good deal on my part. Do you need Cobalion EX's? Those are like my 3 favorite cards lol.

i have cobalions, hb sr blastoise and scramble switch

My
2 Deoxys EX
Your
Glaceon/Leafeon sleeves x2
Gold Catcher
You send first. I have refs on another site and we are equal on here.

no thanks
those sleeves are worth almost as much as deoxys, and will be worth much more soon.
Besides i have enough deoxys ex that i need for a deck (6) in total....
and gold catcher is also worth not much less than 2x deoxys ex

Cml fot your meowth nvi.

emma, there isnt anything right now that i want that would be equal value...

Interested in deoxys ex
Cml
Probably some sleeves too
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

sorry, nothing that i can trade for the sleeves or deoxys ex
when i have 15 reps, stuff will be for sale though

Re: RE: Updated W ANY Ultra Rares and Older MERCH! H: FA Juniper Prerelease Sleeves Lots More

PieterPie said:
sorry, nothing that i can trade for the sleeves or deoxys ex
when i have 15 reps, stuff will be for sale though

What about for the junipers or htl?

i would trade
2 juniper and htl
for espeon and absol prime

Interesting offer, I'll think.about it a bit and I'll reply later kay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back