• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

UPDATED 2/26! Lots to trade! Want Gothitelles, Catcher, more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Updated with Undaunted! Want Lv. Xs, Staples, Sleeves, Pikachus, more!

umbreon101 - Sorry, I'm currently only looking for my wants.

RE: NEW UPDATE 10/08 - Featuring Battrio coins, tons of Legends & Primes, and more!

i have 5 rare candys and a torchic
would that do for the sleeves

RE: NEW UPDATE 10/08 - Featuring Battrio coins, tons of Legends & Primes, and more!

umbreon101 - Is it Torchic* from Team Rocket Returns?

Please CML for your...

Original WOTC Pokemon 2-player playmat (open but only used once or twice) (can I please get a picture of this)
Entei & Raikou LEGEND (Top) x1
Kyogre & Groudon LEGEND (Bottom) x2
Raichu Prime x2
SF Sableye (RH)
RR Infernape E4 (RH)
Expert Belt (RH)
Expert Belt x8
21/90 Skarmory x2 UD (RH)
57/95 Onix x2 UD (RH)
49/123 Quilava HGSS (RH)
57/123 Caterpie HGSS (RH)
67/123 Hoppip HGSS (RH)
51/123 Skiploom HGSS (RH)
35/99 Charmeleon x1 AR (RH)
37/99 Graveler x1 AR (RH)
65/99 Geodude x1 AR (RH)
42/147 Sandslash x2 SV (RH)
53/111 Vibrava x2 RR (RH)
PL Giratina (Let Loose)
Cyrus's Initiative x3

Let Me Know if we can work something out.

no butt i have 5 rare candys

cml for
floatzel x
gallade x
machamp x

the crippler 18 - I'm interested in your:

Palkia G Lv. X
Azelf Lv. X
Mesprit Lv. X
Gengar Lv. X
Infernape 4 Lv. X (low)

Please make an offer? thanks! Cheryl

umbreon101 - Sorry, but the rare candies aren't really a high want, and I have them listed as a RH want only anyway since I have so many non-holo ones.

Javier8100 - You already asked me to check for those and then never got back to me. I was interested in these (if MINT):

Azelf Lv. X x2
Absol G Lv. X
Shiny Ponyta

PLMK and thanks! Cheryl

i did? well one of the azelf is gone and so is the absol g x

but the other azelf i have is played and has whitening on the back

CML for Slowking Prime 2x and Donphan Prime

LMK

Thanks

Javier8100 - Oh, I wasn't aware that your list wasn't up to date. And you didn't have anything noted indicating the condition. Do you have anything from my list in near mint - mint condition?

Ape1919 - Do you have anything from my wants?

Sorry for late reply, but the Pikachu I sold on ebay, the Steelix I traded (though I do have a Shining Celebi JPN I forgot to list) and the Giratina is not the Let Loose one; it's another that doesn't have any powers/bodies.

I know it's not that huge of a trade, but would you be willing to do something semi-small with just the Venusaur?

DarkPkmnTrainer - Hmm...well that's a little disappointing. Well, I am interested in these, but since they are collection wants, they need to be absolutely MINT:

JPN Shining Celebi
Expedition Venusaur Holo
Expedition Pichu RH - what # is this?

PLMK and thanks, Cheryl

Pichu is #58. I checked Pichu and Venusaur and they're mint; no white marks on the back, no dents, no scratches as far as I can tell under the light. IMHO, the Celebi is mint, but someone I sold it to said it wasn't, even though the people I showed the card to at league said it was, so I don't know lol

Do you have a RH DCE or any Charizard Battrio coins?

I have Mew star and Poke healer 4x

LMK

DarkPkmnTrainer - OK, well I am definitely interested in making a trade. Wanna give me a list of what you were interested in since you said there was a lot? thanks!

Rikko145 - No sorry, I don't.

Ape1919 - What is wrong with the Mew*? I noticed you listed the condition as 95% in your thread. I'm probably still interested, just wondered what you docked the 5% for. Also, please make an offer for the Mew* and Poke Healers. thanks!

Well, plenty of 'any time' wants there, but specifically, I'm liking these for now:

Machamp SF x2
Stark Mountain x2
Machamp Lv X

My offer is:

My:

Mew*(almost invinsible scratch)
Poke Healer + 4x

Your:

Slowking Prime 2x
Donphan Prime
Sableye 3x

LMK or counter

DarkPkmnTrainer - Sorry, but since I'm only trading for small collection wants, I wouldn't trade anything big (like the Machamps)

Ape1919 - Could you please list out everything you are interested in from my haves? That's too much of a trade for me, considering Mew* is only around a $20 card. I'd like to counter but would need a list of what else you're interested in to do so. thanks! Cheryl

I am interested in

Slowking Prime 2x
Donphan Prime
Houdoom Prime
Feraligatr Prime
Raichu Prime
Nidoran Female(if you have)

LMK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back